Pro White candidate running against Feinstein in California senate race

In ma
18% is very bad. Zero chance of getting elected.
In marxistfornia its great for a republican candidate and yes in marxistfornia he has 0% chance of being elected but its not about being elected its about spreading the word and he's doing a great job!

In ma
In marxistfornia its great for a republican candidate and yes in marxistfornia he has 0% chance of being elected but its not about being elected its about spreading the word and he's doing a great job!

No, that's really bad. Even for a Republican in California. When was the last time a Republican in California did so poorly that they only got 18% of the vote?

God forbid the gop would opt for fiscal conservatism and leaving people alone. and middle class tax cuts.

In ma

No, that's really bad. Even for a Republican in California. When was the last time a Republican in California did so poorly that they only got 18% of the vote?
Not when there is 11 declared republican candidates!
Republican Party
Declared
  • Arun K. Bhumitra, businessman[8]
  • James P. Bradley, businessman[31]
  • Jack Crew, bus driver[31]
  • Erin Cruz, podcaster[32]
  • Rocky De La Fuente, entrepreneur and perennial candidate[33]
  • Jerry Joseph Laws, candidate for the U.S. Senate in 2016[31]
  • Patrick Little, white nationalist[34][35]
  • Kevin Mottus[8]
  • Mario Nabliba, scientist[8]
  • Tom Palzer, activist, retired city planner and candidate for the U.S. Senate in 2016[31]
  • Paul Allen Taylor, businessman[36]

Spreading the word about white supremacy and antisemitism = great job? Wow.
LMAO White Supremacy? Where is this about White Supremacy? Read his quote in the article. NOTHING about White Supremacy. The truth is now anti semitism eh? Oh well. The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth.
Top Senate challenger in California is white supremacist with anti-Semitic agenda - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Wow. 18% is not bad! Course Feinstein is gonna have to get past her communist primary opponent first that would be hilarious if its the communist vs this candidate.

I can guarantee you 100% that your dog will never get elected.
I know he won't get elected but I don't care. He is getting TONS of news coverage and of course NONE of it is positive or even neutral coverage but its coverage! People will look him up and dig deeper into his views and it will awaken more people. That's the goal.

In ma

Republican Party
Declared
  • Kevin Mottus[8]
  • Tom Palzer, activist, retired city planner and candidate for the U.S. Senate in 2016[31]

How many of them are actual viable candidates? Your guy is going to lose and he most likely won't make it out of his own party primary anyway. Congratulations.

In ma

Republican Party
Declared
  • Kevin Mottus[8]

How many of them are actual viable candidates? Your guy is going to lose and he most likely won't make it out of his own party primary anyway. Congratulations.
Beats me. I don't care either way. He is leading that field and that's ALL that matters. Yes he is going to lose we ALL know that he knew that before even entering the race!

In ma

Republican Party
Declared
  • Kevin Mottus[8]

Beats me. I don't care either way. He is leading that field and that's ALL that matters. Yes he is going to lose we ALL know that he knew that before even entering the race!

He's going to lose by a lot and he's going to lose by a lot because of his racist views.

In ma

Actually 18% is pretty good. Republicans usually don't get out of single digits. What 18% tells me is that republicans might be starting to vote again.

In ma

Actually 18% is pretty good. Republicans usually don't get out of single digits. What 18% tells me is that republicans might be starting to vote again.

18% sucks, you can wrap it anyway you want it's still an overwhelming loss. Republicans stopped voting? You're drunk...again..right?

In ma

Republican Party
Declared
  • Kevin Mottus[8]

He's going to lose by a lot and he's going to lose by a lot because of his racist views.
He won't lose because of his views he will lose because its California! LOL
In ma

18% sucks, you can wrap it anyway you want it's still an overwhelming loss. Republicans stopped voting? You're drunk...again..right?
Wrong. 18% is great in a multi candidate primary race and right now he is in 2nd place in the jungle primary the idiots in California do! Yes republicans stopped voting in California because it does no damn good! Jesus do you not follow ANY news outside your own echo chamber?

Our elections are not two party elections. They are between the two top vote getters. Thid is usually between two democrats. Republicans seldom bother voting or just vote on issues. I have not voted for a candidate in years. Since we have one worthwhile I may just vote this time.

In ma

Nothing works better than a white supermacist to get Repubs to the voting booth

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Our elections are not two party elections. They are between the two top vote getters. Thid is usually between two democrats. Republicans seldom bother voting or just vote on issues. I have not voted for a candidate in years. Since we have one worthwhile I may just vote this time.

Is anyone surprised that the first worthwhile candidate happens to be a self avowed white supermacist?

Is anyone surprised that the first worthwhile candidate happens to be a self avowed white supermacist?

It's California. Someone is opposing democrats and who knows if those democrats are lying or not.

Forum List

Back