Problems With Evolution

The big problem I have with evolution is nobody saw it happen. The scientific method is supposed to be based on observations. Nobody observed a whale lose it's legs and go live in the ocean. Nobody observed dinosaurs become birds.
Nobody actually saw a T-Rex or a stegosaurus.Nobody living actually saw a trilobite.

The best the scientists can honestly say is there is fossil evidence of something that possibly could have been a T rex or a stegosaurus.To insist that they are certain about it is complete bullshit.

FAKE FOSSILS

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-fake-fossils-pervert-paleontology-excerpt/

FAKE TRILOBITES & TRILOBITE FOSSIL FORGERY

How Fake Fossils Pervert Paleontology [Excerpt]

Is it a bird? Is it a dinosaur? No, it's a fake

https://aaps-journal.org/Forgery-From-Fendi-To-Fossils.html

9 Fossils and Finds That Were Total Fakes

Fake bird fossil highlights the problem of illegal trading

Fake 'giant spider fossil' dupes scientists

There is big money to be made in faking fossils. It's very likely this game has been going on for years and years. That means those skeletons of extinct animals you see in the museums could all be fakes. That would mean they never existed alive.

The big problem I have with evolution is nobody saw it happen.

No one saw our solar system being formed.....I guess it didn't.

Christ commands us to be peacemakers ... and here you monger war ... preaching the anti-Christ's message ... shame on you, bad poster, do we need to tell your mommy? ...

Where does Jesus say that? When he returns, it will be for vengeance. Every eye will see. The dead will rise up and be reunited with their bodies. It will be the biggest war in all of humankind.

We have nuclear weapons so that will prevent WW III. Instead, I predicted race wars and then we got George Floyd protests, riots, and looting.

Instead, the atheist scientists believe in dumb things like fish coming out of the water and walking. Can you verify any of your fairy tale claims? The answer is HECK NO!!! Thus, you are wrong and have egg on your face once again.

Christ commands us to be peacemakers ... and here you monger war ... preaching the anti-Christ's message ... shame on you, bad poster, do we need to tell your mommy? ...

He once claimed scientists couldn't explain planetary orbits, but the Bible could.
It's possible that he is Lucifer.

How old is the Columbia River Gorge?

How long ago did God create Heaven and Earth ... 4004 BC + 2020 AD = 6024 years ago ... I thought you posted above that the flood occurred roughly 4500 years ago ... why is the gorge rim untouched by flood waters? ...

You didn't tell me how old the Columbia River Gorge is. How can I answer your question? You seem to know already, so why lie?

Where does Jesus say that? When he returns, it will be for vengeance. Every eye will see. The dead will rise up and be reunited with their bodies. It will be the biggest war in all of humankind.

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God" -- Matthew 5:9

What kind of Christian doesn't know about the Sermon on the Mount? ... perhaps it is you who are dead in Spirit, and it is you who must rise up and reunite with the body of Christ ... the biggest war wages in your heart first ... why fight science, it's own self you must fight ...

"The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away" ... it takes true faith to believe that ...

You didn't tell me how old the Columbia River Gorge is. How can I answer your question? You seem to know already, so why lie?

Do you mean mainstream geology? ... Gowahhana broke apart 100 million years ago ... mountain forming happened soon after ... if you believe in that crap ...

You can answer the question with the date 4004 BC ... or any date for that matter ... we agree the Great Flood happened after the Creation ... you can answer if you dare ...

Do you mean mainstream geology? ... Gowahhana broke apart 100 million years ago ... mountain forming happened soon after ... if you believe in that crap ...

You can answer the question with the date 4004 BC ... or any date for that matter ... we agree the Great Flood happened after the Creation ... you can answer if you dare ...
And a partridge in a pear tree

How old is the Columbia River Gorge?

How long ago did God create Heaven and Earth ... 4004 BC + 2020 AD = 6024 years ago ... I thought you posted above that the flood occurred roughly 4500 years ago ... why is the gorge rim untouched by flood waters? ...

Everything in the Columbia river gorge is as old as the universe as matter is never created nor destroyed but merely changes form

Nothing in your cutting and pasting is verifiable.

You can deny and obfuscate but that doesn't make make your claims to supernaturalism true

You are in denial or just plain wrong. Or maybe you didn't like being corrected about "plate tectonics" which has to do with continental drift.

Science backs up the "fountains of the deep" in the Bible.

yellowstone-fountain-geyser_2018_600x450-e1395971027180.jpg

"An international team of scientists led by Graham Pearson, Canada Excellence Research Chair in Arctic Resources at the U of A, has discovered the first-ever sample of a mineral called ringwoodite. Analysis of the mineral shows it contains a significant amount of water — 1.5 per cent of its weight — a finding that confirms scientific theories about vast volumes of water trapped 410 to 660 kilometres beneath Earth’s surface, between the upper and lower mantle.

“This sample really provides extremely strong confirmation that there are local wet spots deep in the Earth in this area,” said Pearson, a professor in the Faculty of Science, whose findings were published March 13 in Nature. “That particular zone in the Earth, the transition zone, might have as much water as all the world’s oceans put together.”

Ringwoodite is a form of the mineral peridot, believed to exist in large quantities under high pressures in the transition zone. Ringwoodite has been found in meteorites but, until now, no terrestrial sample has ever been unearthed because scientists haven’t been able to conduct fieldwork at extreme depths"

The mid-Atlantic ridge is real and comes up through the seafloor.

Mt. Everest is the highest peak in the world and not very many have made it to the top. We also have the deepest parts of the ocean where people cannot go. It was a supernatural event that caused it, but stupid atheist scientists cannot accept it. We have the supernatural life, which cannot be created as only life can beget life. The supernatural exists next to the natural. You see this daily.

Instead, the atheist scientists believe in dumb things like fish coming out of the water and walking. Can you verify any of your fairy tale claims? The answer is HECK NO!!! Thus, you are wrong and have egg on your face once again.
Fish coming out of the water and walking?

Haha. Do they belong to your family?
Haha. Your own ignorance makes you uncomfortable?

Nothing in your cutting and pasting is verifiable.

You can deny and obfuscate but that doesn't make make your claims to supernaturalism true

You are in denial or just plain wrong. Or maybe you didn't like being corrected about "plate tectonics" which has to do with continental drift.

Science backs up the "fountains of the deep" in the Bible.

yellowstone-fountain-geyser_2018_600x450-e1395971027180.jpg

"An international team of scientists led by Graham Pearson, Canada Excellence Research Chair in Arctic Resources at the U of A, has discovered the first-ever sample of a mineral called ringwoodite. Analysis of the mineral shows it contains a significant amount of water — 1.5 per cent of its weight — a finding that confirms scientific theories about vast volumes of water trapped 410 to 660 kilometres beneath Earth’s surface, between the upper and lower mantle.

“This sample really provides extremely strong confirmation that there are local wet spots deep in the Earth in this area,” said Pearson, a professor in the Faculty of Science, whose findings were published March 13 in Nature. “That particular zone in the Earth, the transition zone, might have as much water as all the world’s oceans put together.”

Ringwoodite is a form of the mineral peridot, believed to exist in large quantities under high pressures in the transition zone. Ringwoodite has been found in meteorites but, until now, no terrestrial sample has ever been unearthed because scientists haven’t been able to conduct fieldwork at extreme depths"

The mid-Atlantic ridge is real and comes up through the seafloor.

Mt. Everest is the highest peak in the world and not very many have made it to the top. We also have the deepest parts of the ocean where people cannot go. It was a supernatural event that caused it, but stupid atheist scientists cannot accept it. We have the supernatural life, which cannot be created as only life can beget life. The supernatural exists next to the natural. You see this daily.

Fish coming out of the water and walking?

Haha. Do they belong to your family?
Bond can not accept that evolution was created by God to keep life fully adapted to changing conditions and at some point worlds

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God" -- Matthew 5:9

What kind of Christian doesn't know about the Sermon on the Mount? ... perhaps it is you who are dead in Spirit, and it is you who must rise up and reunite with the body of Christ ... the biggest war wages in your heart first ... why fight science, it's own self you must fight ...

"The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away" ... it takes true faith to believe that ...

It's you who misinterprets the line. Where else is "peacemaker" used in the Bible? In Colossians 1:20. "For it was the Father’s good pleasure for all the fullness to dwell in Him, and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross."

Peace between the sinners and God. God says there is no peace between God and the wicked. After all, God isn't here in this world anymore (but his influence still is). Do you get it now or are you going to continue to believe in the liberal and Satan's interpretation of peace, i.e. no nukes, bombs, military, etc.?

If you want peace, then prepare for war.

Why? If I'm wrong (which I'm not), then nothing. I die just like everyone else. If I'm right, then the atheists get pain and suffering for long time while I get a nice room in heaven. We already know something about heaven through Adam and Eve.

Bond can not accept that evolution was created by God to keep life fully adapted to changing conditions and at some point worlds

Evolution was created by Satan. It and evolutionary thinkers contradict everything that God said in the Bible. I even made a thread about it -- Is This Evidence For Satan?

Surely, it can't be a coincidence. With bad things, there are no coincidences.

I would guess it happened after the flood

Why? If I'm wrong (which I'm not), then nothing. I die just like everyone else. If I'm right, then the atheists get pain and suffering for long time while I get a nice room in heaven. We already know something about heaven through Adam and Eve.
You might find that the Gods disprove of your assumed entitlement to "heaven". I find it difficult to accept the Gods want angry, vindictive types in their neighborhood.

Would you really want to spend an eternity with people like you?

Forum List

Back