Professor calls for purge of whites from literary communiy

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Professor Calls For Purge of Whites From Literary Community
White people must resign from “positions of power” in the literary community, asserts a Fresno State professor who recently made headlines for cheering the death of Barbara Bush.

Your leftist loser are at it again. Pyscho gone wild. Ship this bitch back to where she came from and if she came here from her mamma, then this bitch needs to buy an airline ticket to her own non white country fk off CYKA!!

The bigger idiots are the parents who keep sending their kids to be indoctrinated idiots just like they themselves are.
This Country is going to be in sad, sad shape by the time all these moron finally grow up man they won't ever know the America we knew the liberal trash is stripping away everything America is and was. Way to go stupid asses.

THIS IS WHAT TEACHES YOUR KIDS TO BE A BIGGER IDIOT THAN YOU CONGRADULATIONS LEFTIST MORONS YOUR IDIOTS WILL GRADUATE BEING BIGGER ONES THAN YOU AND THE PROFESSOR AND HER MIDDLE FINGER.......

MAYBE THEY WILL TEACH YOUR KID HOW TO SPIN ON A DILDO NEXT AS YOU IDIOTS STAND UP AND CLAP.

30729238_566934353671745_6277027976492089344_o.jpg

Last edited:
White people must resign from “positions of power” in the literary community, asserts a Fresno State professor who recently made headlines for cheering the death of Barbara Bush.

Your leftist loser are at it again. Pyscho gone wild. Ship this bitch back to where she came from and if she came here from her mamma, then this bitch needs to buy an airline ticket to her own non white country fk off CYKA!!

The bigger idiots are the parents who keep sending their kids to be indoctrinated idiots just like they themselves are.
This Country is going to be in sad, sad shape by the time all these moron finally grow up man they won't ever know the America we knew the liberal trash is stripping away everything America is and was. Way to go stupid asses.

The time to worry is when a powerful, nationally popular celebrity, personality or politician echoes her call. Purges as such are a final stage in the lead up to full on cultural revolution. Thanks for the link.

• Banned
  • Banned

The time to worry is when a powerful, nationally popular celebrity, personality or politician echoes her call. Purges as such are a final stage in the lead up to full on cultural revolution. Thanks for the link.

“The Revolution won’t happen with guns, rather it will happen incrementally, year by year, generation by generation. We will gradually infiltrate their educational institutions and their political offices, transforming them slowly into Marxist entities as we move towards universal egalitarianism.” – Max Horkheimer

Turns out this large woman Randa Jarrar is an Arab. I googled it. Palestinian, Egyptian.

"Randa grew up in Kuwait and Egypt, and she moved to the U.S. after the Gulf War."

Mad as a hatter, obviously. I would guess she does not think of herself as white. She doesn't like her writing rejected and wants there to be no white editors……..it's because they're white, you see, not because her writing is bad. Oh, no, that couldn't be it.

THIS IS WHAT TEACHES YOUR KIDS TO BE A BIGGER IDIOT THAN YOU CONGRADULATIONS LEFTIST MORONS YOUR IDIOTS WILL GRADUATE BEING BIGGER ONES THAN YOU AND THE PROFESSOR AND HER MIDDLE FINGER.......

MAYBE THEY WILL TEACH YOUR KID HOW TO SPIN ON A DILDO NEXT AS YOU IDIOTS STAND UP AND CLAP.

Progressives get progressively stupider with each generation

Now all the books will just have pictures.

This is what teaches white hate

Huh, a woman......of size.

But she looks white; I can't quite see why she wants only blacks to write books?

Well, just a crazy, I guess.

"A PERSON OF SIZE"???? I like that even better than "PERSON OF COLOR" ------I am
claiming a new PRIVILEGED GROUP------
PERSON OF VERTICAL COMPROMISE AND
LEFT HANDEDNESS-------I demand extra rights
and compensation for centuries of oppression

Yow. There's a happy thought. We'll have to watch for that.

"A PERSON OF SIZE"???? I like that even better than "PERSON OF COLOR"

No, really: I didn't make that one up. It's the common term for fat ladies. The gone-astray radical feminist movement has all sorts of euphemisms like that. How about Woman of Alternate Handedness? Okay, I did make that up, from yours. :)

Yow. There's a happy thought. We'll have to watch for that.

I am DESPERATELY trying to purge my vestibule and kitchen of ANTS

"A PERSON OF SIZE"???? I like that even better than "PERSON OF COLOR"

No, really: I didn't make that one up. It's the common term for fat ladies. The gone-astray radical feminist movement has all sorts of euphemisms like that. How about Woman of Alternate Handedness? Okay, I did make that up, from yours. :)

ALT-HAND chicks UNITE!!!!!!!!

She is angry because she's a no-good writer and she knows it. She's a shock jock of writing. If she couldn't get by on her I'm bucking my Islamic upbringing, look how angry I am schtick, she probably couldn't write a thing--or at least be a professor or have anything published. Honestly, her writing is just an extension of her tweets. It's angry and not original.

THAT is why she's angry. And she's doing the worst thing a creative person can do: rotting her soul with MORE anger rather than trying to remain open.

Oh well, not my problem. (Really. Her stuff is boring. Yeah, yeah, she's such a religious rebel. Get a taste of it here:)

Biblioclast - The Sun Magazine

Now all the books will just have pictures.

This is what teaches white hate

Huh, a woman......of size.

But she looks white; I can't quite see why she wants only blacks to write books?

Well, just a crazy, I guess.

"A PERSON OF SIZE"???? I like that even better than "PERSON OF COLOR" ------I am
claiming a new PRIVILEGED GROUP------
PERSON OF VERTICAL COMPROMISE AND
LEFT HANDEDNESS-------I demand extra rights
and compensation for centuries of oppression
Lets just call her what she is. A pig. Oinker. Disgusting. Imagine the stink that comes from between her rolls. You KNOW she can't reach her ass, either.

Forum List

Back