Professor Calls Obama "An Enemy Of The Jewish People"

Actually, he’s half-white and the descendant of slave-owners. Prove me wrong.
Do you know how I know he is black?

Because of all of the attacks and slurs against him, none of it is aimed at his so-called "white side"

But yall sure do love to call him the n-word, monkey, etc, etc, etc

But most pussies like you try to play dumb about your racism

Yes.

Obama was a pawn for terrorist. His bigotry and collusion with bigots like his pals in the Nation of Islam is well documented
Obama says “checkmate”...he was playing Bin Laden.
Being a lawyer and representing people to ensure they have a fair trial and their rights are protected is honorable, paling around with terrrorist and bigots is not

It would help if the defendant had some honor

Obama says “checkmate”...he was playing Bin Laden.

It would help if the defendant had some honor
1) glad he got Bin Laden....with that said, he gave us ISIS, funded Iran, etc
2) nah, doesn't matter at all....a lawyer defends the rule of law, not the person.

Meanwhile, Obama continues to defend terrorist that rape, kidnap, murder, etc., not the rule of law, but their actions...and you continue to show no honor, by siding with him as well

1) glad he got Bin Laden....with that said, he gave us ISIS, funded Iran, etc
He didn’t “give us” Isis any more than Bush I gave us the Taliban. Stop being stupid.
2) nah, doesn't matter at all....a lawyer defends the rule of law, not the person.
A conservative defending ambulance chasers. Cults make you guys do strange things.
Meanwhile, Obama continues to defend terrorist that rape, kidnap, murder, etc., not the rule of law, but their actions...and you continue to show no honor, by siding with him as well
Can you imagine your reaction if he had called them “very smart”?

He didn’t “give us” Isis any more than Bush I gave us the Taliban. Stop being stupid.

A conservative defending ambulance chasers. Cults make you guys do strange things.

Can you imagine your reaction if he had called them “very smart”?
1) the Taliban was around well before Bush, they actually ran Afghan when he took office
2) A criminal defense attorney, doesn't chance ambulances.....that's what PI attorney is known to do. Geez man, you are clueless
3) there was nothing smart from a political or military perspective from the attack from Hamas....unlike when Putin played Xiden...actually Putin looked like a genius compared to Xiden.

1) the Taliban was around well before Bush, they actually ran Afghan when he took office
They were the mujahadeen (sp?) back in the day. They became the Northern Alliance.
2) A criminal defense attorney, doesn't chance ambulances.....that's what PI attorney is known to do. Geez man, you are clueless
Sure they do; if the driver in the wrong is hurt. Damn you’re stupid.
3) there was nothing smart from a political or military perspective from the attack from Hamas....unlike when Putin played Xiden...actually Putin looked like a genius compared to Xiden.
Not sure who Xiden is but when he was giving your blob his 90 day employment review, Mara-Lard-Ass was praising Putin left and right.

They were the mujahadeen (sp?) back in the day. They became the Northern Alliance.

Sure they do; if the driver in the wrong is hurt. Damn you’re stupid.

Not sure who Xiden is but when he was giving your blob his 90 day employment review, Mara-Lard-Ass was praising Putin left and right.
1) They were the Taliban, they took over the country in 1996, thanks to Clinton's weakness. The Northern Alliance came about after Clinton let the Taliban take over in 1996, and fought against the Taliban...geez man you are stupid, and uninformed.
2) haha no, no they don't. Besides, isn't Obama a lawyer? Just one, not skilled enough to ever practice.
3) Putin was very smart on how he played Xiden....brillant really. Putin knew better then to invade when Trump was in office....just like Hamas knew not to carry out such an attack....the country and the world were better off prior to Xiden.

1) They were the Taliban, they took over the country in 1996, thanks to Clinton's weakness. The Northern Alliance came about after Clinton let the Taliban take over in 1996, and fought against the Taliban...geez man you are stupid, and uninformed.
They were born from the Muja. The point is the POTUS isn’t responsible for the birth of any terrorist organization.
2) haha no, no they don't. Besides, isn't Obama a lawyer? Just one, not skilled
So says the MAGA loser on the internet. Too damn funny.
3) Putin was very smart on how he played Xiden....brillant really. Putin knew better then to invade when Trump was in office....just like Hamas knew not to carry out such an attack....the country and the world were better off prior to Xiden.
Meanwhile back in reality, President Biden has Trump’s boss and MAGA hero Putin bogged down in the Ukraine.

They were born from the Muja. The point is the POTUS isn’t responsible for the birth of any terrorist organization.

So says the MAGA loser on the internet. Too damn funny.

Meanwhile back in reality, President Biden has Trump’s boss and MAGA hero Putin bogged down in the Ukraine.
you are an idiot that thought the Northern Alliance and the Taliban were the same....like why should anyone take you seriously?

Why do you hate yourself so much?

His father was Kenyan. Not a slave as far as I know.

So should Obama have to pay reparations to American blacks 😂
His mother’s side (“typically white”) had the slaves. Vice President Harris’ father’s side of the family traded slaves. I’ve always said that if they feel that strongly about reparations, they should set the example and pay reparations since their families’ wealth benefitted from slavery. My family were poor immigrants entering the US in the 1910s and did not own slaves so I should not have to pay.

Do you know how I know he is black?

Because of all of the attacks and slurs against him, none of it is aimed at his so-called "white side"

But yall sure do love to call him the n-word, monkey, etc, etc, etc

But most pussies like you try to play dumb about your racism
Calling Obama black, instead of correctly IDing him as mixed race, (white and black), is a common practice dating back to the Demklan days, and their racist one drop rule.

Not surprised to see Dembots continue that practice today

His mother’s side (“typically white”) had the slaves. Vice President Harris’ father’s side of the family traded slaves. I’ve always said that if they feel that strongly about reparations, they should set the example and pay reparations since their families’ wealth benefitted from slavery. My family were poor immigrants entering the US in the 1910s and did not own slaves so I should not have to pay.
Nobody in my family got to this country before 1915

Professor Calls Obama "An Enemy Of The Jewish People"​

Anything new to post?

Everyone is aware that anyone who dares criticizing Israel - ends up being declared antisemitic and an enemy of the Jews.
So again what is new about this? and where does the clip show/proof that Obama lied to him?

Dershowitz only states, that he regrets having attended all these congregations that helped him to further his reputation. social status and economic well being.
I hope Lisa558 doesn't see this one.

Oy vey

Forum List

Back