Professor Calls Obama "An Enemy Of The Jewish People"

It did emboldened the left to no longer hide their destain for America and freely express their previous hidden racism
It did emboldened the racist right to climb out of their holes and try to drag us back to the 1930s. Then they got their butts kicked and have so been kicked steadily for more than a decade. That will continue forever.

He didn’t “give us” Isis any more than Bush I gave us the Taliban. Stop being stupid.

Bush gave us ISIS, ISIS was the direct result of Saddam being taken out of power and a huge vacuum being left.

you are an idiot that thought the Northern Alliance and the Taliban were the same....like why should anyone take you seriously?
Well I said mujahideen. Its common knowledge (to most) that they became the Taliban. Either way Bush I wasn’t responsible for it anymore than Bush was responsible for Al Queda in Iraq or Obama was responsible for ISIS.

Have a nice day.
Bush gave us ISIS, ISIS was the direct result of Saddam being taken out of power and a huge vacuum being left.
I don’t think you can blame Bush for what takes root after a dictator is deposed.

Well I said mujahideen. Its common knowledge (to most) that they became the Taliban. Either way Bush I wasn’t responsible for it anymore than Bush was responsible for Al Queda in Iraq or Obama was responsible for ISIS.

Have a nice day.

I don’t think you can blame Bush for what takes root after a dictator is deposed.
1) we were speaking about the Taliban and you said they became the NA...you clearly are clueless. Of course Bush wasn't responsible for the Taliban, they took power in 1996, when Clinton was in office. Obama is responsibly for ISIS, he was given a free and stable Iraq, according to him, surrendered Iraq, and ISIS grew in the wake of his surrender.

2) I am not blaming Bush...he gave Obama a free and stable Iraq.

Yeah, but Bush left Obama with a free and stable Iraq...had Obama not cut and run completely ISIS would never of came to power.

Yes, you can. When there is no plan in place to deal with the aftermath of said dictator being deposed, then the blame is on the one that removed them

Yes, you can. When there is no plan in place to deal with the aftermath of said dictator being deposed, then the blame is on the one that removed them
there was a plan, Obama even said he was leaving a free and stable Iraq when he left...what happened?

Well, in that case, you’re right. I was speaking about all of the balls on the billiard table that had to be hit to result in a terrorist group (not an actual governmental entity such as it is) that is spawned because there was a tougher kid on the block.

I mean if the cops rub out one gun dealer and a more violent one takes their place, do you blame the cops for that happening?

Well, in that case, you’re right. I was speaking about all of the balls on the billiard table that had to be hit to result in a terrorist group (not an actual governmental entity such as it is) that is spawned because there was a tougher kid on the block.

I mean if the cops rub out one gun dealer and a more violent one takes their place, do you blame the cops for that happening?
the Taliban was and is a Govt entity, same with Hamas.

Forum List

Back