Professor threatens reporter with a machete

Notice the passive idiocy of the 'reporter'; he just stood there like he deserved to have his head lopped off. lol definitely groomed. Or it was all staged.

You can just see the hate oozing from her.....She needs to be put down.....I would have shot her.....Center punch and one to the melon.

th
Some of our most serious and professional citizens hold the title "professor" in America today 😂

I wonder if she'll be indicted. This happened in Alvin Bragg's district. Surely he's going to "uphold the law".

She will get sent to some psychologist fraud, who will then blame it on 'Whitey', and they will let her go. Bragg will have the city pay for sharpening her machete, and give her a job around white school children.

Last edited:
Another crazy liberal.

The reason the reporter was there was due to this story, linked in my post below.

Exhibit #1M of the left not allowing any opposing viewpoints-College Pro-Life group's table attacked

Right - and what about violent rightist and weirdos in general possessing firearms?

You probably will shoot out immediately with the 2nd Amendment - therefore the .. ;)
I was being sarcastic. The 2ndA applies to EVERYONE......event michette wielding leftist nut jobs. Unless you live in NYC.....then your screwed!!!

Forum List

Back