Professor Who Lied About Being Black Resigns From George Washington University

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2015
RFLMAO!!!!

Don't you just love those Liberals who can't look in the mirror and tell what color they are (or in their drawers and tell their gender)!!!!

The George Washington University professor who pretended to be black has resigned, the college announced Wednesday.

Jessica Krug, a history professor, apologized in a Sept. 3 Medium post for pretending to be black and admitted that she was a white Jewish woman and called herself a “culture leech.”

“Update regarding Jessica Krug: Dr. Krug has resigned her position, effective immediately. Her classes for this semester will be taught by other faculty members, and students in those courses will receive additional information this week,” George Washington University tweeted.

School officials had previously said that Krug wouldn’t be teaching for the semester, the New York Post reported.

The university’s history department called for Krug’s resignation in a Friday statement.

“Failing that, the department recommends the rescinding of her tenure and the termination of her appointment,” the statement said.

Last edited:
RFLMAO!!!!

Don't you just love those Liberals who can't look in the mirror and tell what color they are (or in their drawers and tell their gender)!!!!

The George Washington University professor who pretended to be black has resigned, the college announced Wednesday.

Jessica Krug, a history professor, apologized in a Sept. 3 Medium post for pretending to be black and admitted that she was a white Jewish woman and called herself a “culture leech.”

“Update regarding Jessica Krug: Dr. Krug has resigned her position, effective immediately. Her classes for this semester will be taught by other faculty members, and students in those courses will receive additional information this week,” George Washington University tweeted.

School officials had previously said that Krug wouldn’t be teaching for the semester, the New York Post reported.

The university’s history department called for Krug’s resignation in a Friday statement.

“Failing that, the department recommends the rescinding of her tenure and the termination of her appointment,” the statement said.
You post garbage as usual. Where are the Interwebs garbage women to take out your trash?

RFLMAO!!!!

You post garbage as usual. Where are the Interwebs garbage women to take out your trash?
Apparent she didn't think it's garbage....

Here's her statement...

Krug wrote in her Medium post: “I should absolutely be cancelled. No. I don’t write in passive voice, ever, because I believe we must name power. So. You should absolutely cancel me, and I absolutely cancel myself.”

:auiqs.jpg:

Lie and lose your job. It's the least we should expect.
According to the headline, a resignation took place instead of a firing. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but if the resigning had not happened, would a termination have gone into effect instead because if one had not, was anything really lost? To me, resigning only makes it look like you are willing to give up whatever it is that you are resigning from.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

RFLMAO!!!!

Here's her statement...

Krug wrote in her Medium post: “I should absolutely be cancelled. No. I don’t write in passive voice, ever, because I believe we must name power. So. You should absolutely cancel me, and I absolutely cancel myself.”

"I believe we must name power. So. You should"

Dictate that to a Stooge some where else.

According to the headline, a resignation took place instead of a firing. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but if the resigning had not happened, would a termination have gone into effect instead because if one had not, was anything really lost? To me, resigning only makes it look like you are willing to give up whatever it is that you are resigning from.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

No idea but that should have happened if he hadn't quit.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

No idea but that should have happened if he hadn't quit.
Right. You have ESP.

RFLMAO!!!!

Here's her statement...

I cancel myself. lmao

RFLMAO!!!!

She only proved that liberal American Jews aren't white.
Why resign? Many of us already knew this!

Forum List

Back