Zone1 Professor's Theory: Only two positions can be held logically: Catholicism or Agnosticism

That Catholicism is false religion and all of her( trinity) branches.

Said god to you? To be an anti-Catholic makes no one to a Christian.

By the way. Are you a Muslim? All Christians believe in the triune god. And Mohammed was by the way indeed right when he said who believes in the trinity "God father, mother Mary and Jesus" is no Christian. Unfortunatelly made Osman, the third caliph, a very big mistake when whe wrote the Quran. He took all words of Mohammed out of the context in which he had spoken this words - what leads to the strange situation that no one is able to understand what's really written in the Quran. I fear Aisha rebelled on very good reasons against the third and forth caliph.

Last edited:
Said god to you? To be an anti-Catholic makes no one to a Christian.

By the way. Are you a Muslim? All Christians believe in the triune god. And Mohammed was by the way indeed right when he said who believes in the trinity "God father, mother Mary and Jesus" is no Christian. Unfortunatelly made Osman, the third caliph, a very big mistake when whe wrote the Quran. He took all words of Mohammed out of the context in which he had spoken this words - what leads to the strange situation that no one is able to understand what's really written in the Quran. I fear Aisha rebelled on very good reasons against the third and forth caliph.
From Moses on up until this very day, the Israelites serve, teach and worship the Abrahamic God= a single being God= YHVH(Jehovah) =100 percent fact of life.
The great apostasy( son of peredition) created God into a trinity at the councils they held. They added the holy spirit into that godhead in 381 ce at the council of Constantinople--its recorded history. Even in their own encyclopedia it says no trinity was served by a christian prior to that, and that the apostolic fathers knew 0 of God being a trinity.
You are being mislead by a house divided( hundreds of trinity religions) that will not stand--RUN FROM THEM.

From Moses on up until this very day, the Israelites serve, teach and worship the Abrahamic God= a single being God= YHVH(Jehovah) =100 percent fact of life.
The great apostasy( son of peredition) created God into a trinity at the councils they held. They added the holy spirit into that godhead in 381 ce at the council of Constantinople--its recorded history. Even in their own encyclopedia it says no trinity was served by a christian prior to that, and that the apostolic fathers knew 0 of God being a trinity.
You are being mislead by a house divided( hundreds of trinity religions) that will not stand--RUN FROM THEM.

I guess you have absolutelly not any light idea about why no Jew will speak with you while you think in your arrogance you speak in the name of Jews. "Jehova" is by the way no word which exists in the bible. And I will for sure not discuss with you about the triune god. All Christians believe in the triune god on very good reasons. And in general: The bible is not a god - nothing at all is a god - only god is god.

Last edited:
>>The shroud in Turin may be the cloth that covered Jesus.

To bad nobody's research includes common sense, because they never include measuring the painting of an over 6' body and comparing that to John's description of Jesus being only 4'6" =realizing back in that Day and age Jews were shorter than their short stature of our day and age.
A small race, back then they were only 5' on avg.
The measure of his height which is given as 15 palms and a half, is roughly 4 feet 6 inches. A far cry from the over 6' figure in the forged shroud.
Also the church itself admitted it's only shroud it had kept was of Yehuda, which claiming the shroud as being of the Christ of the Bible falls into validating my research of Yehuda the Galilean (died 6bc) being not the same as the Pilate era christ by the Jordan (Theudas) died 45ad nor son of Mary (Yeshu) christ of 100bc.
That meaning, Jesus is admittingly not a singular historical figure, but a trinity of characters combined into a fake news story image of a man.
Which is why they need fake artifacts like the shroud, to try and make the image seem real.

Last edited:
Never mind. It was thoroughly debunked by forensic scientists and discreetly swept under the carpet.
yeah I noticed that the clay stain is being claimed still as
"been proven blood" as if scientists don't know the difference.
All the new lies did was try and set a narrative that what left the image had to be luminous radiating light what we call Luciferous light- in short they are arguing him as Lucifer. 🤦

yeah I noticed that the clay stain is being claimed still as
"been proven blood" as if scientists don't know the difference.
All the new lies did was try and set a narrative that what left the image had to be luminous radiating light what we call Luciferous light- in short they are arguing him as Lucifer. 🤦
This is the problem with religious "faith". If you don't believe Maria was a virgin then you're not a good Christian and you'll go to Hell. If you don't believe that Allah placed mountains on the surface of the earth then you're not a good Muslim and you'll be punished. The Jews (despite all of the commandments and kosher idiosyncracies) at least have the Talmud to let people ponder and breathe.

... If you don't believe Maria was a virgin then you're not a good Christian and you'll go to Hell. ...

Sure, god. Not any really important idea about the Christian religion but allknowing. What you see is sex. But indeed it has to do with freedom.

Virgin means only "young woman". And this young unmarried woman Mary got a baby - what was a very big problem for her and Joseph. The problem of Joseph was solved because of the trust and love of Joseph in [the wisdom of] god and [the integrity of] "mother Mary" - what's the normal title of mother Mary.

When we use the word "virgin Mary" then this has normally nothing to do with sex but with freedom. Again: In this context we do normally not think about sex but about that mother Mary had been without any sin.

Only who is without any sin is able to be totally free. And only because mother Mary had been a totally free human being (=a young unmarried woman without sin) she was able to say "yes" (or theoretically also to say "no") to the will of god. She said "yes" = "Behold, I am the servant of the Lord; let it be to me according to your word.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back