Progress of bombshell ?

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
I’m behind curve so is Trump in cuffs or is this another round of hoaxed emotive bullshit?

A752C858-DA02-4D05-9528-258239228A48.jpeg

Plus you can now see the video if Stenger being shot as he walked toward his house. It unclear but seem to be able to see his body react to the impact
Full scale withholding of cause of death.

Who the fuck would want to shoot Stenger?

In such a professional manner?

I’m behind curve so is Trump in cuffs or is this another round of hoaxed emotive bullshit?

The witness? I have seen this television show before….she was at home last night when men in masks kidnapped her family….they told her to read the prepared script….yadda yadda….the original was better, it had Dillon McDermott and the woman was a surgeon who was as going to operate on the President…..

She could put more emotion into her performance, she is too dead pan….but the democrats just need her to read the words..

The witness? I have seen this television show before….she was at home last night when men in masks kidnapped her family….they told her to read the prepared script….yadda yadda….the original was better, it had Dillon McDermott and the woman was a surgeon who was as going to operate on the President…..

She could put more emotion into her performance, she is too dead pan….but the democrats just need her to read the words..
They learned nothing from the Blase Fraud fiasco did they?

They got the headlines for the day.....now, when the Secret Service agents testify, under oath, it didn't happen....no one will cover them.
The driver and the agent there have already said they are prepared to go under oath and debunk this crazy loon’s entire story.

Forum List

Back