Progressive Brent Welder leads GOP incumbent in deep red Kansas. there's a blue wave comin!

While I don’t deny a blue wave may be coming, I very much doubt any Democrat is going to win KS-3, particularly a far left extremist like this guy.
The blue wave is being overstated. The right has plenty of reliable morons that will vote for their huge deficits and still believe they are fiscally responsible.
In an interview with Trump supporters in Pa. all of those still supporting Trump do so on the premise, they want to see his agenda for the country pushed forward with republican backings.....No one asked the idiots, what agenda????? Because as we speak, every single day, they're doing things behind our backs that will soon rock this country's foundation off its back

Don't get ahead of yourself. Republicans are very loyal, they would likely vote Putin president i he offered to supercede the constitution and make their religion law.
Leftist traitors - as yourself - seriously shouldn't be allowed to vote for these society-sucking morons. Shame on you. Get a job.
If we're leftest traitors, you shit for brain dust mite, what the fuck was yaw when every single day of the Obama years, you white good for nothing mf's made his life and ours a living hell, what the fuck were you?? Traitors or white trash...take your pick, mf

Don't get ahead of yourself. Republicans are very loyal, they would likely vote Putin president i he offered to supercede the constitution and make their religion law.
Leftist traitors - as yourself - seriously shouldn't be allowed to vote for these society-sucking morons. Shame on you. Get a job.
If we're leftest traitors, you shit for brain dust mite, what the fuck was yaw when every single day of the Obama years, you white good for nothing mf's made his life and ours a living hell, what the fuck were you?? Traitors or white trash...take your pick, mf
Another racist sounds off. Thanks for your valuable input. Now go get a job.

I agree with the OP: a blue wave is, indeed, coming.

IMHO, it would be a ripple except for the fact that many ineligible voters will be casting ballots, especially here in California.

Those people who are debasing our electoral process think that they are very clever.

Hopefully, someday and somehow those unpatriotic people will be hoist by their own petard.

I don't give a shit about bump stocks they are unreliable and there is no way Trump will get a law passed raising the age to purchase firearms. So...
Trump is more gun regulation than Obama was.
He will not get anything passed during an election year, I doubt he will even try so.....
Trump is more for gun regulation than Obama was.
Then you should be jumping on the Trump train then.

Forum List

Back