Progressives Protest Parades

Which Democrats are against Independence Day?

Here's one of the true low-lives, of MSNBC:

"Joy Reid: Trump’s July Fourth Celebration Is a Threat to Americans

...Trump is trying to send by rolling tanks down Constitution Avenue?" Reid continued. "Who is that message to? It's certainly not to tyrants because he likes tyrants, he loves tyrants. It's not to Putin, it's not to Kim Jong-Un, not to the Saudis. Is it to our friends, to Western democracies who he doesn't particularly like, or is it to us? Is it to the resistance in this country? I got tanks. I have this military armada. The message is a threat, but it's always a threat when you roll out your military. But it's to whom is the threat, and I suspect that the threat is to his fellow Americans. And I hate to say that, but I think that Donald Trump styles himself a tyrant, not a defeater of tyrants."
Joy Reid: Trump's July Fourth Celebration Is a Threat to Americans

While her comments are clearly ridiculous, this doesn't mean that Democrats are against Independence Day.
unfortunately far too many people can't just speak to a singular issue. that singular issue needs to be a platform for their agenda each and every time.

if she just would have said "man, that's stupid" i'm on board and she has some common sense. but her tirade is just old, worn out, partisan and bullshit.

i'll be honest, i don't get the need for the tanks on parade. seems like someone trying too hard to show pride in our military and using them as a display vs. their intended purpose. if you respect the military, stop making them do a dance like this.
Maybe, but since it really irritates leftist media, I want it!
and maybe they do all the they do to irritate you BECAUSE of the same reasons.

man, look what world that is creating.

i don't get the need for the tanks on parade

Because they're a billion percent cooler than these guys...

shriners-little-cars-1200x800.jpg

And they don't poop in front of the marching band.
what isn't cooler?

tanks have indoor plumbing??? :)
Every so often, it is good to flex your muscles.

i'll be honest, i don't get the need for the tanks on parade. seems like someone trying too hard to show pride in our military and using them as a display vs. their intended purpose. if you respect the military, stop making them do a dance like this.

I know them, but they don't know me. Their reasoning is "I don't like America".

:21::21::21::21:

you are funny as hell, that is what you are.

The same folks are putting out the numbers for Trump that put them out for Obama. yet you stick your head back up Trump's ass and hide when the numbers you post are shown to be bogus!

I love you Trump worshipers, you are so predictable and easy to manipulate!

I provided a link, source, and name of the guilty party.

You, on the other hand, our best source of greenhouse gases.

Some folks have an 'ignore' list. I have an 'abuse' list. Congrats....you've made it.

I provided facts to show that your "312,000" number was not only wrong, but also a number surpassed 7 times under the previous Admin, yet you never gave them credit for it.

you are nothing but a mindless partisan sheep who just parrots what they are told to say.

Can you imagine tho ticker tape parades we'd have had if the Muslim President could have done this?

He did you dumb fuck

Vulgarity, the Liberal white flag.

Good to know you know you're a liar, and you've been thoroughly beaten.

Now....get lost.

The true Dec numbers are 227,000....that number of jobs being added was exceed 41 times under the Obama Admin

Fuck is just a word, like any other word. It has no special power. Quit being such a snowflake.

I know them, but they don't know me. Their reasoning is "I don't like America".
i would ask just how you know them all, but i'm more afraid you'd take the time to try and tell me.

preserve hard drive space, nevermind.

Oh my. Hot dogs, fireworks, American flags, is there something wrong with that?

Well.....now that you mention hot dogs....we have this Nathan's Hot Dog Contest where some dope ate....

...ready...

...74 hot dogs.

I find this excessive and obscene.

Joey Chestnut Wins the 2018 Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest After Downing 74 Franks and Buns. Some purchase 74 hot dogs to feed the whole family at their Fourth of July picnic, but Joey Chestnut? Well he downs 74 dogs in just 10 minutes.Jul 4, 2018
Joey Chestnut Wins the 2018 Nathan's Hot Dog Eating ... - People

Joey Chestnut Wins the 2018 Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest After Downing 74 Franks and Buns

What a coincidence. Because I find you excessive and obscene.

What you mean is you are unable to contend with conservatism.

You seek a way to hammer the Right.....but you can't.

We win every argument.

You're not a conservative. You're a worthless fucking cheerleader with zero tact nor substance. My political affiliations align more right than left, so I never know what the fuck you're on about. You are a mindless blowhard that would be better off talking to yourself.

Man, do Liberals, Democrats, Leftists, hate July 4th!

...Trump is trying to send by rolling tanks down Constitution Avenue?" Reid continued. "Who is that message to? It's certainly not to tyrants because he likes tyrants, he loves tyrants. It's not to Putin, it's not to Kim Jong-Un, not to the Saudis. Is it to our friends, to Western democracies who he doesn't particularly like, or is it to us? Is it to the resistance in this country? I got tanks. I have this military armada. The message is a threat, but it's always a threat when you roll out your military. But it's to whom is the threat, and I suspect that the threat is to his fellow Americans. And I hate to say that, but I think that Donald Trump styles himself a tyrant, not a defeater of tyrants."

Know why they hate those events?

American tradition tends to support conservative rather than liberal perspective can be found in the following:
“According to the report, published by Harvard University, July 4th-themed festivities (defined by the study as fireworks, parades, political speeches, and barbecues) not only energize primarily Republicans, but also turn children into Republicans and increase GOP voter turnout.

Simply put: "Fourth of July celebrations in the United States shape the nation's political landscape by forming beliefs and increasing participation, primarily in favor of the Republican Party," says the report, which was written by Harvard Kennedy School Assistant Professor David Yanagizawa-Drott and Bocconi University Assistant Professor Andreas Madestam…. there is a political congruence between the patriotism promoted on Fourth of July and the values associated with the Republican party.” Do July 4th festivities make you Republican?

Confetti time!

I object to this parade which is nothing more than a massive massage of Trump's ego. He is stealing millions of dollars from our nation al parks and who knows where else for no reason whatsoever. This clearly is a political event as tickets were distributed to the RNC and Trump's re-election campaign. They should be sued for the ENTIRE cost of the event.

What Muslim president?
The one which increased Israel's funding?

So you know full well who the Muslim President is.

Excellent.

There's no proof of Obama being a Muslim.
You look Muslim.

No, not really, I look like a dark Slav.
Do all Poles look Muslim?

You sound like a Hick.

Most Italians look more Arabic than I.

Half my Polish cousins are Blondes.

Well.....now that you mention hot dogs....we have this Nathan's Hot Dog Contest where some dope ate....

...ready...

...74 hot dogs.

Joey Chestnut Wins the 2018 Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest After Downing 74 Franks and Buns. Some purchase 74 hot dogs to feed the whole family at their Fourth of July picnic, but Joey Chestnut? Well he downs 74 dogs in just 10 minutes.Jul 4, 2018

Joey Chestnut Wins the 2018 Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest After Downing 74 Franks and Buns

We win every argument.

You're not a conservative. You're a worthless fucking cheerleader with zero tact nor substance. My political affiliations align more right than left, so I never know what the fuck you're on about. You are a mindless blowhard that would be better off talking to yourself.

The vulgarity.

So characteristic of the low IQ Liberal.

Being neither articulate nor informed, yet desirous of making a forceful presentation, the lesser poster resorts to modes of operation vulgarity.

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, their language falls to the vulgar. It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

That is why I never have to do the same.

Man, do Liberals, Democrats, Leftists, hate July 4th!

Know why they hate those events?

American tradition tends to support conservative rather than liberal perspective can be found in the following:
“According to the report, published by Harvard University, July 4th-themed festivities (defined by the study as fireworks, parades, political speeches, and barbecues) not only energize primarily Republicans, but also turn children into Republicans and increase GOP voter turnout.

Simply put: "Fourth of July celebrations in the United States shape the nation's political landscape by forming beliefs and increasing participation, primarily in favor of the Republican Party," says the report, which was written by Harvard Kennedy School Assistant Professor David Yanagizawa-Drott and Bocconi University Assistant Professor Andreas Madestam…. there is a political congruence between the patriotism promoted on Fourth of July and the values associated with the Republican party.” Do July 4th festivities make you Republican?

Confetti time!

I object to this parade which is nothing more than a massive massage of Trump's ego. He is stealing millions of dollars from our nation al parks and who knows where else for no reason whatsoever. This clearly is a political event as tickets were distributed to the RNC and Trump's re-election campaign. They should be sued for the ENTIRE cost of the event.

Humorous when Liberals and Democrats are suddenly worried about costs and spending.

Ubama gutted the military.

Anybody who thinks the USA needs more military spending is either insane or retarded.

The USA spent 1/2 of the World's military budget.

Perhaps you'd rather go back to this...'

"...a historian’s July 22, 2010, article on President Franklin Roosevelt and Great Britain in WW II. David Woolner wrote that in June 1939, which was three months before England declared war on Germany, "the roughly 180,000-man U.S. Army ranked 19th in the world--smaller than Portugal’s!"
U.S. army was smaller than the army for Portugal before World War II

Because Roosevelt wanted nothing more than to swim with the sharks....to be one with the other dictators, not fight them.

It was a terrible decision for Roosevelt to have to choose between Stalin and Hitler.
" Fascism did not acquire an evil name in Washington until Hitler became a menace to·the Soviet Union."
Manly, "The Twenty Year Revolution," p. 48

...ready...

...74 hot dogs.

We win every argument.

The vulgarity.

So characteristic of the low IQ Liberal.

Being neither articulate nor informed, yet desirous of making a forceful presentation, the lesser poster resorts to modes of operation vulgarity.

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, their language falls to the vulgar. It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

That is why I never have to do the same.

Squawking about vulgarity on an anonymous message board isn't a point worth making. That's the entire substance of your loser argument. I'm sorry I don't bother reading your tedious opinions in the numerous walls of text you shit out. Also, I communicate the way I communicate, ya dumb fuck. Don't like it? Put me on ignore,

This conservative woman is also against the focus on military hardware being on parade during the celebration of the birthday of America, the Beautiful. Let us just stay traditional with food, beverage, fireworks, etc. and the pride most of us have in our hearts for the great Republic we were fortunate to be born into. Let us just celebrate our independence from British rule and the birth of a great nation for which men and women have given life and limb to protect our freedom and liberty. I live in a constant state of gratitude for those brave soldiers. And to those who feel as I, "HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!!" :113:

Forum List

Back