Progressives

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Youre right,
It was it was the media didnt help her enough,
3rd party candidates cost her (especially those house/senate races)!
It was nothing but racism against a black president,
Sexism against a women.
Needed to hit identity politics even harder!
And Hillary Clinton would have won because she was the best candidate ever.

You guys continue to go with that, and please feel free to add to this list

Michael Berry played a clip on the radio
of Susan Sarandon going off about not voting for Clinton just because she's a woman.
She did not feel Clinton deserved the honor of being the first woman President
who should be someone else, not her.

Can anyone find that clip?

I found all this:
Search Results
Susan Sarandon tells why she won't vote For Hillary Clinton | Stuff.co.nz
www.stuff.co.nz/world/.../susan-sarandon-tells-why-she-wont-vote-for-hillary-clinton
Nov 5, 2016 - Susan Sarandon says she will not be voting for Hillary Clinton or Donald ... "Does that not sway you to say Hillary Clinton, first woman president, that would be a ... "Ultimately I don't have the choice to vote against my own best ...
Susan Sarandon Tells BBC Newsnight's Evan Davis Why She Won't ...
www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/.../susan-sarandon-tells-bbc-newsnights-evan-davis-why-s...
Nov 3, 2016 - Hollywood actress Susan Sarandon has revealed she will be voting ... Does that not sway you to say Hillary Clinton, first woman president, ... On Newsnight she told Davis: “Ultimately I don't have the choice to vote against my ...
Susan Sarandon says she's not convinced by Hillary Clinton won't ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Susan-Sarandon-says-s-not-convinced-Hillary-Clinton-won-t-v...
Aug 7, 2016 - Democrat Susan Sarandon is not convinced by Hillary Clinton...but ... that she might not support Clinton's bid to become the first female president of the ..... 'Sociopathic skank': Katie Maloney leads charge against Lala Kent as ...
Susan Sarandon Declares She's not a 'Vagina Voter' - Then Gives Her ...
ijr.com/.../541014-susan-sarandon-hits-back-hard-against-women-expecting-her-to-su...
Feb 17, 2016 - ... of heat for it. Sarandon first explained how people have tried to shame her because she's voting for a man — and not Hillary Clinton. ... “Don't you someday want to see a woman president of the United States of America?”.
Susan Sarandon Won't Vote for Clinton, Endorses Jill Stein - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com/big.../susan-sarandon-cant-support-clinton-record-corruption/
Nov 2, 2016 - Susan Sarandon Endorses Jill Stein, Blasts Clinton's 'Record of Corruption' .... when given a clear choice for Marxism choose against it every time. .... for us is to have the "First Woman President" be the most despicable ...
Susan Sarandon Says She Might Prefer Trump to Clinton—Do Many ...
www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/03/susan-sarandon-bernie.../475875/
Mar 29, 2016 - Susan Sarandon says she might prefer Donald Trump because he'd bring ... would vote for Clinton in a general election matchup against Donald Trump. ..... first woman president to follow the first African American president.
Susan Sarandon Hates Clinton So Much That She Would Consider ...
crooksandliars.com/2016/03/susan-sarandon-hates-clinton-so-much-she
Mar 29, 2016 - Susan Sarandon's interview with Chris Hayes shed some light on her flawed reasoning for not voting for Clinton. ... SusanSarandon in 2017, at a movie set craft services table, watching President Trump's army rounding up Mexicans: ..... The New First Lady Stuns Her Doubters As She Reveals Her Miracl.
Susan Sarandon Is Massively Criticized For Statements About Hillary ...
www.inquisitr.com/.../susan-sarandon-is-massively-criticized-for-statements-about-hill...
Jun 4, 2016 - Susan Sarandon is not afraid to speak her mind when it comes to politics. ... Clintonwill be the first woman president, and she'll do fine. ... willing to speak out against George W. Bush and the war on Iraq in the early 2000s, ...
Susan Sarandon Says 'It's Sexist' To Vote For Hillary Clinton Just ...
www.inquisitr.com/.../susan-sarandon-says-its-sexist-to-vote-for-hillary-clinton-just-b...
Apr 20, 2016 - susansarandon does want a female president one day: “The idea of a woman ... Meanwhile, Clinton is still leading the Democratic race against Sanders. ... said that they regret giving their early vote to Clinton and not Sanders.
Susan Sarandon: Clinton 'more dangerous' than Trump | TheHill
thehill.com/blogs/in.../282143-susan-sarandon-clinton-more-dangerous-than-trump
Jun 3, 2016 - Sarandon said an indictment over Clinton's email server is "inevitable." ... Clinton is not doing all that well in many poll matchups against Donald Trump, ... to elect the first woman as president, and she most certainly is more ...

When you have no policies to run on you must divide to conquer. Fortunately simply being on team vagina wasn't enough to overcome the corruption.

Regressives....

Nothing they endeavor to do leads to progress by any measurement.

Either way...no matter who won, the one percent won. And for some reason middle class folk attack other middle class folkj and buy into the lying, I'll begotten anti, pure anti american treasonous rhetoric that social security, medicare, paid vacation, sick days, maternity leave and anything else that helps workers should be cut. America, you are simply not all that bright and the one percent knows it.

Forum List

Back