Prominent Latino Conservative withdraws support for Comrade Trump

WoW!

I was just listening to him on Saturday's "AM Joy" show defending Trump to the hilt.

I guess he DOES have some morals/standards after-all.

Alfonso Aguilar withdraws support from Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

"I WILL WIN THE LATINO VOTE BIG!"

Yup, Bannon is dragging Comrade Trump so far to the right that he is losing the little non-white support that he had. I guess Bannon as CEO is a good thing! The Alt Right has taken over Trump's campaign.
You guys on the left are doing whatever you can to try to get the rest of US depressed so we don't go out and vote. The way you are ranting and raving, using a "news" org that has about 3 people who watch it as your source, is just laughable. The vagina candidate is polling downward while the Trumpster is looking more presidential every day, just scares the begeezus out of you guys. Don't worry, the Donald wont cut off your welfare right off the bat, but if he does a Bill Clinton, you will have roughly 2 years to find a job in Obama's roaring economic economy or welfare goes away.

obama-slow-recovery.jpg

Yup, Bannon is dragging Comrade Trump so far to the right that he is losing the little non-white support that he had. I guess Bannon as CEO is a good thing! The Alt Right has taken over Trump's campaign.
Wow. I actually listened to the whole damned immigration speech and it seemed to me that he was very carefully using language that focused on illegal immigrants that were CRIMINALS. His last sentence before he went on to other things was to the effect, "After we've done all this, we'll look at what to do with everyone else."

WoW!

I was just listening to him on Saturday's "AM Joy" show defending Trump to the hilt.

I watched that same show! He was pretty much in Trump's corner then. Bannon has Trump now entirely in the Alt Right camp. No more empathy, no more compassionate conservative, and no more efforts to appeal to anyone other than angry white men.

GREAT STRATEGY COMRADE TRUMP! You poll numbers will not skyrocket! :woohoo:

Wow. I actually listened to the whole damned immigration speech and it seemed to me that he was very carefully using language that focused on illegal immigrants that were CRIMINALS. His last sentence before he went on to other things was to the effect, "After we've done all this, we'll look at what to do with everyone else."

syntax-----some people are defining every undocumented person as IPSO FACTO----criminal

WoW!

Or perhaps he flips and flops around like a fish and is more concerned with advancing himself than his cause. So what now? Does this so called conservative vote for Hellary, he says "no". Does he endorse Johnson? Does he not vote? If all these so called conservative republicans who "can't " endorse Trump would start putting their support behind Johnson, the guy might have a chance. Why hasn't Marco, Teddy, Jebalina, Mittens or McCain jumped on the Johnson bandwagon? He is certainly better for conservatism than The bulldyke. To me the answer is clear. They would rather have a democrat, even one as bad as her, than let a third party gain a foothold in this 2 party system, because they know and fear it would be a death knell to the GOP, and the emergence of the Libertarian party. Clear as day!

What kind of lunatic would listen to the whole damn speech and then form an opinion based on what the guy said? That's preposterous.......unless you are actually not a lunatic, but instead a sane thoughtful person.

syntax-----some people are defining every undocumented person as IPSO FACTO----criminal
I did wonder about that, Rosie. It is a pretty convenient way to keep the language fuzzy, so he can go back and innocently say, "I didn't SAY that."

I did wonder about that, Rosie. It is a pretty convenient way to keep the language fuzzy, so he can go back and innocently say, "I didn't SAY that."

Trump is hardly the ONLY person who so engages. I do not believe, IN FACT----that Trump is gung ho for massive deportations-------such moves would be VERY DISRUPTIVE of
"business" He supports a business model for the USA---
a kind of perverted form of reaganomics. And--he supports a kind of business form of foreign policy. He even conducts his
enlarging family---including his EX's like a business.. Not all that terrific-----but it beats Hillary's ------QUEEN of HEARTS approach

And Alfonso Aguilar isn’t alone:

“Half the members of Donald Trump’s Hispanic advisory board are readying their resignations Thursday, following the Republican nominee’s hardline speech on immigration policy in Phoenix, Arizona the previous night.”

Half of Trump's Hispanic advisory board reportedly ready to resign

The one chance he had to broaden his base and he listened to Bannon and blew it. This is it Cult members. His support has topped out.

Yes, and that is why Latino coservatives are leaving him. Makes sence, huh?

Think for a moment. His propsal is to drag anyone here illegally out of the US and return them to their native country, which may be Syria, Brazil, Mexico, or other countries who may be waiting to eliminate these people. They will be seperated from family members here legally, probably forever.

This all to satisfy the Alt Right part of Comrade Trump's, very scattered, brain.

Forum List

Back