Prominent lawyer Lisa Bloom sought donor cash for two Trump accusers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bootlickers claim it was for "legal fees."

They hypocrits think it's ok when Republicans do it.
Once again brain dead lying partisan dumb ass, No Republican ever offered a bribe to make a claim against a democrat. Offering to pay court costs and lawyer fees gives ZERO dollars to the person.

:lol:

Paying a mortgage gives ZERO dollars to the person too.

Get off your "brain dead lying partisan dumb ass" :lol:
That was so weak.

Let's see - someone says if you go file a complaint, we'll pay all the legal costs (lawyers are expensive)....vs. if you go file a complaint we'll pay off your mortgage.

You seem to think there is a big difference. Only in your little pointy head.

They offered to pay a fixed sum that would cover much more than their legal costs. $750,000 is a lot of billable hours.

Offering to pay their mortgage is a payment to them directly. It also shows that no legal costs were anticipated.

Once again brain dead lying partisan dumb ass, No Republican ever offered a bribe to make a claim against a democrat. Offering to pay court costs and lawyer fees gives ZERO dollars to the person.

That was so weak.

Let's see - someone says if you go file a complaint, we'll pay all the legal costs (lawyers are expensive)....vs. if you go file a complaint we'll pay off your mortgage.

They offered to pay a fixed sum that would cover much more than their legal costs. $750,000 is a lot of billable hours.

Offering to pay their mortgage is a payment to them directly. It also shows that no legal costs were anticipated.

Bullshit.

That was so weak.

Bullshit.
Hardly. You know you're talking shit, and we all know it.

You are a mod, so show ANY post from me, EVER promoting the birther bullshit?

You can't, and we both know it. Obama was born in Hawaii, where his father, Frank Marshall Davis lived.

Frank Marshall Davis? Yep, you;re nuts.

In what way?

I suspect you are simply ignorant.

I have no doubt that you suspect a lot of goofy stuff, and after you repeat those things enough, you finally believe them to be true.

You haven't been conditioned to know who Davis is, have you sparky? Your masters never explained the relationship of this open Marxist revolutionary to Ann Dunham and the Dunham clan, did they?

I've heard lots of crazy conspiracy theories. No doubt, you believe them.

Established facts are not "conspiracy," retard.

Bill Ayers wrote extensively of Davis in "Dreams of my Father." Was Obama's ghost writer engaging in "conspiracy theories?"

The democrat treason of an attempted coup is based on the best witness testimony that money can buy, along with threats against those who don't go along.

So now you think it's a coup? That's funny.
Of course it's a coup. What do you think that FBI traitor meant by "insurance policy?"

I won't explain that again. You should check with a credible source if you want an answer.
I don't need a "credible source." Unlike snowflakes, I'm able to commit logic on my own.

Right, because party rhetoric means more than facts to you.

You communists are attempting a coup against the legally elected government.

It is fact, and it is treason.

That was so weak.

No one said if you file a complaint. It was if you go to the media, if you give interviews to the tabloids, if you go on Ellen and Stephen Colbert we will pay off your mortgage.

Personal gain...like as in getting a settlement? That kind of personal gain that wouldn't have been realized otherwise because if their legal fees hadn't been covered they likely would never have gone to court in the first place? Think about it.

So, you support paid "testimony"

Or is it, you support any action that furthers the coup your traitorous party is engaged in?

I couldn't care less as long as there is nothing illegal involved. I just find your side’s hypocritical contortions and faux outrage pathetically amusing.

This is illegal. Campaign funding is required to be disclosed. The millions paid to fabricate dirt against Trump in order to boost the Clinton campaign was never disclosed.

This anonymous donor (George Soros) who paid $750,000.00 to have one of the allegations fabricated might have just slightly exceeded the $500 individual cap.....

When have Republicans paid for false allegations of sexual assault against Communists running for president?

Haven't you Communists in fact created a witch hunt based on just the hint of such acts, despite having not a shred of evidence?

I have no problem with Paul Manafort going to jail for financial fraud from 2005, but it doesn't have a fucking thing to do with Trump, much less "Russian Collusion."

So the star chamber of Grand Witch Hunter Mewler finally finds the Russian Collusion he was sent to find, collusion between Clinton, Comey, a British spy, and Moscow to derail the Trump campaign with a fabricated "dossier," what does our intrepid witch hunter do? Arrest Hillary? Arrest that corrupt fuck Comey?

No, he arrests Paul Manafort for financial dealings a decade ago. Didn't realize the grand inquisitor was working for the SEC.

BUT I did understand that his #1 priority is to protect the party and Mafia Don Hillary.

I couldn't care less as long as there is nothing illegal involved. I just find your side’s hypocritical contortions and faux outrage pathetically amusing.

This is illegal. Campaign funding is required to be disclosed. The millions paid to fabricate dirt against Trump in order to boost the Clinton campaign was never disclosed.

This anonymous donor (George Soros) who paid $750,000.00 to have one of the allegations fabricated might have just slightly exceeded the $500 individual cap.....

Even you can't be that much of a partisan hack and hypocrite, can you?

That was so weak.

Let's see, someone says if you go file a complaint against a political enemy we'll buy you a house, but in Communist hack think, that's not a bribe... :eusa_whistle:

The democrat treason of an attempted coup is based on the best witness testimony that money can buy, along with threats against those who don't go along.

So now you think it's a coup? That's funny.
Of course it's a coup. What do you think that FBI traitor meant by "insurance policy?"

I won't explain that again. You should check with a credible source if you want an answer.
I don't need a "credible source." Unlike snowflakes, I'm able to commit logic on my own.

Right, because party rhetoric means more than facts to you.

You're floundering. Your coup is falling apart at the seams. This treason of yours cannot survive exposure. Every criminal act such as bribing people to make allegations against candidate Trump in an effort to corrupt the election, every revelation of collusion between Hillary/Fusion GPS and Moscow to corrupt our election, every exposure of scumbag James Comey obstructing justice to protect Hillary from clearly criminal charges exposes you and your corrupt party.

You Communist have a deep state that is corrupt to the core, but we normals outnumber you 500 to 1. As more and more the normals are woke, the prospects for transforming America into Venezuela diminish.

So, you support paid "testimony"

Or is it, you support any action that furthers the coup your traitorous party is engaged in?

When have Republicans paid for false allegations of sexual assault against Communists running for president?

Haven't you Communists in fact created a witch hunt based on just the hint of such acts, despite having not a shred of evidence?

I have no problem with Paul Manafort going to jail for financial fraud from 2005, but it doesn't have a fucking thing to do with Trump, much less "Russian Collusion."

So the star chamber of Grand Witch Hunter Mewler finally finds the Russian Collusion he was sent to find, collusion between Clinton, Comey, a British spy, and Moscow to derail the Trump campaign with a fabricated "dossier," what does our intrepid witch hunter do? Arrest Hillary? Arrest that corrupt fuck Comey?

No, he arrests Paul Manafort for financial dealings a decade ago. Didn't realize the grand inquisitor was working for the SEC.

BUT I did understand that his #1 priority is to protect the party and Mafia Don Hillary.
The upcoming investigation into Mueller's bias will end this sham investigation.

That was so weak.

Let's see, someone says if you go file a complaint against a political enemy we'll buy you a house, but in Communist hack think, that's not a bribe... :eusa_whistle:

According to these same people booking a room in a hotel you own is a bribe.

The upcoming investigation into Mueller's bias will end this sham investigation.

The RINO's will never allow that to happen. Bitch McConnell is as much the problem as corrupt scum like Strzok and Comey are.

LoL - Frank Marshall Davis Obammy's Pappy? Still hilarious!

That one came directly from the squirming brain of convicted felon Dinesh D'Souza :tinfoil:

With ‘Dreams From My Real Father,’ Have Obama Haters Hit Rock Bottom?

Still, you idiot Communists can't refute a single word and instead slander and libel D'Souza.

So anyone who thinks Dinesh is a certifiable loon is a "Communist"?

Dinesh D’Souza is a liar and openly racist. No wonder Republicans love him

:laugh2:

That one came directly from the squirming brain of convicted felon Dinesh D'Souza :tinfoil:

Still, you idiot Communists can't refute a single word and instead slander and libel D'Souza.

Probably.

Most people don't know who he is. You Communists are obsessed with those who expose you as the corrupt scum that you are.

That was so weak.

There was never going to be any complaint filed. The claims were so old, they were all barred by the statute of limitations.

We'e you under the impression that D'Sousa is a white supremacist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back