Prominent lawyer Lisa Bloom sought donor cash for two Trump accusers

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me make sure I understand the benchmarks being laid down here.

1) No one should raise money for the victim of a crime.

2) No one should sell the rights to a story about the victim of a crime.

Do I have that right?
The stupid bitch is a loopy kunt

One of the "accusers" changed her mind about selling a story when she discovered that Lisa Bloom defended Harvey Weinstein in the past. Bloom was demanding a "cut" of whatever the woman was paid by tabloids and other media outlets. The woman took all the risk of being discovered and Bloom got a third of the money.

Lisa Bloom might be disbarred over this.

One of the "accusers" changed her mind about selling a story when she discovered that Lisa Bloom defended Harvey Weinstein in the past. Bloom was demanding a "cut" of whatever the woman was paid by tabloids and other media outlets. The woman took all the risk of being discovered and Bloom got a third of the money.

She sounds like a sleazeball.

But that doesn't make the accusers sleazeballs.

Since they came forward and spilled the Bloom beans about wanting to pay them for their stories, perhaps not. The offers started out at $10,000. The closer the election came, the higher the value of the promises. One woman was offered to have her mortgage paid. Another was offered $750,000 plus relocation and assistance in creating a new identity. These claims had a half life. Once the election was over, the value of their stories had a diminished value. Bloom flew to New York to berate one of the accusers in her hospital bed when the woman showed weakening.

This whole thing has fallen apart. All democrats have left is the off hand Access Hollywood joke. That's not enough.

Since they came forward and spilled the Bloom beans about wanting to pay them for their stories, perhaps not. The offers started out at $10,000. The closer the election came, the higher the value of the promises. One woman was offered to have her mortgage paid. Another was offered $750,000 plus relocation and assistance in creating a new identity. These claims had a half life. Once the election was over, the value of their stories had a diminished value. Bloom flew to New York to berate one of the accusers in her hospital bed when the woman showed weakening.

This whole thing has fallen apart. All democrats have left is the off hand Access Hollywood joke. That's not enough.

Morons like you Trump cult members should realize (but unfortunately you're too dumb to do so)........that THIS Trump problem with women, PALES in comparison to what is facing his sorry orange ass on the Mueller front.....

But, hey, harp on this for a while........and stay away from Mueller doing his job. LOL

A lawyer looking to get compensation for their clients.

Oh woe is me, when did lawyers start doing such a thing? I mean other than starting with the first lawyer thousands of years ago.

Indeed......Lisa Bloom can very well be a low life sleazeball......out for the money....But how does THAT detract from the groped women???

During Capone's trial....quite a few well bribed CPAs and bookkeepers came forth to take the blame from Capone.........Didn't work out all that well for Al.

Being reported by many, if this is true, what does this mean for Americas future? Is this in fact the angle the left are looking to exploit and abuse? I am betting yes. Right out of the Communist handbook.

A well-known women’s rights lawyer sought to arrange compensation from donors and tabloid media outlets for women who made or considered making sexual misconduct allegations against Donald Trumpduring the final months of the 2016 election, according to documents and interviews.

California lawyer Lisa Bloom’s efforts included offering to sell alleged victims’ stories to TV outlets in return for a commission for herself, arranging a donor to pay off one Trump accuser’s mortgage and attempting to secure a six-figure payment for another woman who ultimately declined to come forward after being offered as much as $750,000, the clients told The Hill.

The women’s accounts were chronicled in contemporaneous contractual documents, emails and text messages reviewed by The Hill, including an exchange of texts between one woman and Bloom that suggested political action committees supporting Hillary Clinton were contacted during the effort.

Bloom, who has assisted dozens of women in prominent harassment cases and also defended film executive Harvey Weinstein earlier this year, represented four women considering making accusations against Trump last year. Two went public, and two declined.

I am soooo shocked! Who would have ever imagine Democrats would pay women to accuse Trump? Their ethics are beyond reproach!

Indeed......Lisa Bloom can very well be a low life sleazeball......out for the money....But how does THAT detract from the groped women???

During Capone's trial....quite a few well bribed CPAs and bookkeepers came forth to take the blame from Capone.........Didn't work out all that well for Al.

So you think we're supposed to find the claims of women who have recieved six figure payoffs to be credible? Really?

Trump isn't the one who is bribing these women, dumbass. Hillary is. According to your analogy, she should be going to prison.

Oh woe is me, when did lawyers start doing such a thing? I mean other than starting with the first lawyer thousands of years ago.

Okay, that's one thing I never heard of a reputable attorney doing, asking political donors to pay money for testimony. That's not the compensation most people think of when they say "My attorney got me....."

Actually, if the intent was to obtain testimony in a court proceeding, that's called suborning perjury. Otherwise, it's just a bribe.

It should only work out the same way for Hillary.

It is all a "bribe". You're just trying to give a free pass to your side.
Kills any court case for any of them that excepted the greenbacks.....

I don't think so.

A court case isn't dependent on that but on evidence.
Your not very well versed on Fruit of the poisonous tree (or vine). IF any branch or root is infected the tree as whole will be thrown out.

Bribes in an attempt to gain or encourage people to "make statements" true or not, will poison the whole thing.. Nothing they say after that point we be deamed credible. There will always be questions on the motive and truthfulness..

Honest lawyers get compensation from the person who committed the offense, not from some scumbag political opponent.

Snowflakes are so pathetic and digusting that they actually try to justify bribing someone to smear an innocent man.

I don't think so.

Your not very well versed on Fruit of the poisons tree (or vine). IF any branch or root is infected the tree as whole will be thrown out.

Bribes in an attempt to gain people to "make statements" true or not, will poison the whole thing.. Nothing they say after that point we be deamed credible. There will always be questions on the motive and truthfulness..

So paying for the Clinton accusers legal fees means nothing they say is credible?

On the other hand - that is only one of the accusers.

Morons like you Trump cult members should realize (but unfortunately you're too dumb to do so)........that THIS Trump problem with women, PALES in comparison to what is facing his sorry orange ass on the Mueller front.....

But, hey, harp on this for a while........and stay away from Mueller doing his job. LOL

You're fantasizing again.

Honest lawyers get compensation from the person who committed the offense, not from some scumbag political opponent.

Snowflakes are so pathetic and digusting that they actually try to justify bribing someone to smear an innocent man.

Honest lawyers?

I don't think so.

Your not very well versed on Fruit of the poisons tree (or vine). IF any branch or root is infected the tree as whole will be thrown out.

Bribes in an attempt to gain people to "make statements" true or not, will poison the whole thing.. Nothing they say after that point we be deamed credible. There will always be questions on the motive and truthfulness..

So paying for the Clinton accusers legal fees means nothing they say is credible?

This isn't a case of paying their legal fees. This is an open and shut case of bribing people to smear someone.

Being reported by many, if this is true, what does this mean for Americas future? Is this in fact the angle the left are looking to exploit and abuse? I am betting yes. Right out of the Communist handbook.

A well-known women’s rights lawyer sought to arrange compensation from donors and tabloid media outlets for women who made or considered making sexual misconduct allegations against Donald Trumpduring the final months of the 2016 election, according to documents and interviews.

California lawyer Lisa Bloom’s efforts included offering to sell alleged victims’ stories to TV outlets in return for a commission for herself, arranging a donor to pay off one Trump accuser’s mortgage and attempting to secure a six-figure payment for another woman who ultimately declined to come forward after being offered as much as $750,000, the clients told The Hill.

The women’s accounts were chronicled in contemporaneous contractual documents, emails and text messages reviewed by The Hill, including an exchange of texts between one woman and Bloom that suggested political action committees supporting Hillary Clinton were contacted during the effort.

Bloom, who has assisted dozens of women in prominent harassment cases and also defended film executive Harvey Weinstein earlier this year, represented four women considering making accusations against Trump last year. Two went public, and two declined.

I am soooo shocked! Who would have ever imagine Democrats would pay women to accuse Trump? Their ethics are beyond reproach!

Ya...imagine that. They're just like the Repubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back