Prominent lawyer Lisa Bloom sought donor cash for two Trump accusers

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the "accusers" changed her mind about selling a story when she discovered that Lisa Bloom defended Harvey Weinstein in the past. Bloom was demanding a "cut" of whatever the woman was paid by tabloids and other media outlets. The woman took all the risk of being discovered and Bloom got a third of the money.

Lisa Bloom might be disbarred over this.
I hope so. I'm certain her mother was getting a cut of the action.

If the person is telling the truth it doesn't matter that they get paid to do so. Seems everyone wants these women to explain themselves but give Lying Trump a pass.

Sorry Charlie, he is a self-admitted sexual predator. THAT is etched into the history books already. Now he needs to resign and apologize to the women he victimized. But he won't because he is a coward and not a man.

She sounds like a sleazeball.

But that doesn't make the accusers sleazeballs.

Indeed......Lisa Bloom can very well be a low life sleazeball......out for the money....But how does THAT detract from the groped women???

During Capone's trial....quite a few well bribed CPAs and bookkeepers came forth to take the blame from Capone.........Didn't work out all that well for Al.

So you think we're supposed to find the claims of women who have recieved six figure payoffs to be credible? Really?

Trump isn't the one who is bribing these women, dumbass. Hillary is. According to your analogy, she should be going to prison.

Oh really? Can you link me to something showing us Hillary is bribing anyone?

Being reported by many, if this is true, what does this mean for Americas future? Is this in fact the angle the left are looking to exploit and abuse? I am betting yes. Right out of the Communist handbook.

A well-known women’s rights lawyer sought to arrange compensation from donors and tabloid media outlets for women who made or considered making sexual misconduct allegations against Donald Trumpduring the final months of the 2016 election, according to documents and interviews.

California lawyer Lisa Bloom’s efforts included offering to sell alleged victims’ stories to TV outlets in return for a commission for herself, arranging a donor to pay off one Trump accuser’s mortgage and attempting to secure a six-figure payment for another woman who ultimately declined to come forward after being offered as much as $750,000, the clients told The Hill.

The women’s accounts were chronicled in contemporaneous contractual documents, emails and text messages reviewed by The Hill, including an exchange of texts between one woman and Bloom that suggested political action committees supporting Hillary Clinton were contacted during the effort.

Bloom, who has assisted dozens of women in prominent harassment cases and also defended film executive Harvey Weinstein earlier this year, represented four women considering making accusations against Trump last year. Two went public, and two declined.

I am soooo shocked! Who would have ever imagine Democrats would pay women to accuse Trump? Their ethics are beyond reproach!

Ya...imagine that. They're just like the Repubs.

When have the repubs ever done anything similar?

I am soooo shocked! Who would have ever imagine Democrats would pay women to accuse Trump? Their ethics are beyond reproach!

MORON.......how the fuck does Lisa Bloom "represent" democrats and NOT JUST HERSELF out for the money???

You orange clown is EXACTLY the same caliber of ethics as Bloom .....LOL

Indeed......Lisa Bloom can very well be a low life sleazeball......out for the money....But how does THAT detract from the groped women???

During Capone's trial....quite a few well bribed CPAs and bookkeepers came forth to take the blame from Capone.........Didn't work out all that well for Al.

So you think we're supposed to find the claims of women who have recieved six figure payoffs to be credible? Really?

Trump isn't the one who is bribing these women, dumbass. Hillary is. According to your analogy, she should be going to prison.

Spare us. We all know who is ultimately behind this. Who stood to gain the most?

Spare us. We all know who is ultimately behind this. Who stood to gain the most?

Link. Or admit you are lying.

A lawyer looking to get compensation for their clients.

Oh woe is me, when did lawyers start doing such a thing? I mean other than starting with the first lawyer thousands of years ago.

Okay, that's one thing I never heard of a reputable attorney doing, asking political donors to pay money for testimony. That's not the compensation most people think of when they say "My attorney got me....."

Actually, if the intent was to obtain testimony in a court proceeding, that's called suborning perjury. Otherwise, it's just a bribe.
It's certainly defamation.

Make me.

Trump isn't the one who is bribing these women, dumbass. Hillary is.

Go change your diaper, moron

.....Tell you what, your fucking ilk should get a SPECIAL PROSECUTOR to investigate how Hillary gave Bloom money to give that money to women to then "frame: the pussy grabber in chief.....DEAL???

That should keep you busy for a while................LOL

MORON.......how the fuck does Lisa Bloom "represent" democrats and NOT JUST HERSELF out for the money???

You orange clown is EXACTLY the same caliber of ethics as Bloom .....LOL

Because she's only looking for women to accuse Trump, dumbass.

So let me make sure I understand the benchmarks being laid down here.

1) No one should raise money for the victim of a crime.

2) No one should sell the rights to a story about the victim of a crime.

Do I have that right?

No. No one should fund OBVIOUS FALSE ACCUSERS.

This is fraud, these people belong in prison.
What evidence do you have they were lying?
What evidence do you have they were telling the truth?

Make me.

Don't force me....

hot-sell-custom-made-sexy-halloween-costume.jpg

Honest lawyers?

Thomas Moore (Henry the VIII's lawyer) was "honest" enough to state that most lawyers deserved the chopping block.,,,,Of course, Moore the lawyer got his wish....LOL

It is all a "bribe". You're just trying to give a free pass to your side.
Kills any court case for any of them that excepted the greenbacks.....

I don't think so.

A court case isn't dependent on that but on evidence.
Your not very well versed on Fruit of the poisons tree (or vine). IF any branch or root is infected the tree as whole will be thrown out.

Bribes in an attempt to gain people to "make statements" true or not, will poison the whole thing.. Nothing they say after that point we be deamed credible. There will always be questions on the motive and truthfulness..

So paying for the Clinton accusers legal fees means nothing they say is credible?

On the other hand - that is only one of the accusers.
legal fee's? You mean like buying off one woman's house or offering cash payments of $750,000.00, 250,000.00, 100,000.00, 50,000.00 or 10,000.00 just to publicly claim something? BIG DIFFERENCE! So now bribing people is "paying legal fee's"? Is that what your insinuating?

Last edited:
Kills any court case for any of them that excepted the greenbacks.....

I don't think so.

A court case isn't dependent on that but on evidence.
Your not very well versed on Fruit of the poisons tree (or vine). IF any branch or root is infected the tree as whole will be thrown out.

Bribes in an attempt to gain people to "make statements" true or not, will poison the whole thing.. Nothing they say after that point we be deamed credible. There will always be questions on the motive and truthfulness..

So paying for the Clinton accusers legal fees means nothing they say is credible?

On the other hand - that is only one of the accusers.
legal fee's? you mean like buying off one woman's house or offering cash payments of 750,000.00 just to publicly claim something? BIG DIFFERENCE! So now bribing people is 'pay legal fee's"? is that what your insinuating?

When you are paying someone to make a legal case - what you actually pay for is apples and oranges - it's all the same. Unless you're a hypocritical partisan.

Being reported by many, if this is true, what does this mean for Americas future? Is this in fact the angle the left are looking to exploit and abuse? I am betting yes. Right out of the Communist handbook.

A well-known women’s rights lawyer sought to arrange compensation from donors and tabloid media outlets for women who made or considered making sexual misconduct allegations against Donald Trumpduring the final months of the 2016 election, according to documents and interviews.

California lawyer Lisa Bloom’s efforts included offering to sell alleged victims’ stories to TV outlets in return for a commission for herself, arranging a donor to pay off one Trump accuser’s mortgage and attempting to secure a six-figure payment for another woman who ultimately declined to come forward after being offered as much as $750,000, the clients told The Hill.

The women’s accounts were chronicled in contemporaneous contractual documents, emails and text messages reviewed by The Hill, including an exchange of texts between one woman and Bloom that suggested political action committees supporting Hillary Clinton were contacted during the effort.

Bloom, who has assisted dozens of women in prominent harassment cases and also defended film executive Harvey Weinstein earlier this year, represented four women considering making accusations against Trump last year. Two went public, and two declined.
You know the Republicans paid the legal costs for Bill Clinton's accusers right?

You understand there is a difference between paying for someone's legal costs and paying them to make a claim, right?

And what legal costs have they had exactly?
It amounts to the same thing in the end. You are paying someone to make a claim. Would they have made the claim if they had not been paid? This splitting of hairs is nothing more than partisan hypocrisy.
wrong paying legal expenses ONLY applies if they get sued and have to go to court,paying their mortgage or offering them 750000 dollars is a direct bribe to make an accusation.

wrong you fucking loon, paying court costs gives ZERO dollars to the person and only happens if they are sued. Paying the mortgage or paying 750k dollars to that person is a direct remittance as in a BRIBE that DIRECTLY pays the person with no requirement to be sued and every dollar goes to their personal wealth enhancement.

You understand there is a difference between paying for someone's legal costs and paying them to make a claim, right?

It amounts to the same thing in the end. You are paying someone to make a claim. Would they have made the claim if they had not been paid? This splitting of hairs is nothing more than partisan hypocrisy.

Again difference between paying someone to make a claim and offering to pay legal fees after they've made one.
Would they have made the claim without the promise of compensation? Doubtful. Your atr trying to grab the nonexistent higher ground in the scum.
paying legal fees is not compensation dumb ass it ony pays if sued and then only pays lawyer and court costs. No money is given to the accuser for personal use like paying the mortgage or 750k to do as you wish with.

Paying a person's legal fees is NOT compensation?

:lmao: :lol: :lmao:
NO it is not it ONLY happens if they are sued and it gives ZERO dollars to the person for personal wealth or material gain.

You know the Republicans paid the legal costs for Bill Clinton's accusers right?

wrong paying legal expenses ONLY applies if they get sued and have to go to court,paying their mortgage or offering them 750000 dollars is a direct bribe to make an accusation.

wrong you fucking loon, paying court costs gives ZERO dollars to the person and only happens if they are sued. Paying the mortgage or paying 750k dollars to that person is a direct remittance as in a BRIBE that DIRECTLY pays the person with no requirement to be sued and every dollar goes to their personal wealth enhancement.

It pays THEIR costs. You are still paying someone. Just like paying a mortgage. Don't be so dense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back