Promoting Islamophobia

But you want to declare war on Islam, using tragedies like that as the reason.

You are in luck here, liar, because there is no need to declare war on Islam.

Islam has already declared war on Western liberalism.
I had a very HIGH opinion of islam-----until I learned all about it----mostly from muslims who told me about its "BEAUTY". The first version of the Koran which I read was the PICTHALL version. It had a forward written by the translator----I was not quite
20 and it was LONG LONG ago. No computers back then. The forward was fascinating in its claims------apparently this person , Muhummad invented everything
from the wheel to sliced bread. I had been an avid reader since I was a small child----
and really liked OLD stuff-------so I knew things about ----OLD TIMES. The forward to the Koran translation confused me It stated that MUHUMMAD invented the idea
of freeing slaves----and "charity" and ----"democracy" and even "women's rights".
such as "ownership of land"--------???? Based on what Picthall claimed for
muhummad------muhummad would have had to have lived 7000 years ago. I was
shocked when I checked the encyclopedia Britannica and discovered that this person
"muhummad" lived less than 1400 years ago-----then I read the book-----<YUCK> what a bastard!!!!!
My experience is that many Muslims are decent, tolerant, honorable people..................
Aaaaand that's where I stopped reading.

You've never been to the middle east and you don't know any Mulsims there.

How do you know if they're anything?

You're going off what others have told you.

And...that's where you're fucking wrong. In fact I was born and raised in the Middle East, and by background is from several other ethnicities in the region..

The fact that you shacked up with a Muslim for a short period doesn't give you any real perspective on treatment of minorities by Muslims.

But I'm not going around throwing my credentials in people's faces just because of my background.

You sir, have a bias towards putting a good face on Islamic intolerance. Ever heard of going up shit creek without paddles?

I don't believe you.

toxid---is that you saying you don't believe ?? roudy?----what
do you not believe that roudy wrote?----here is a clue----he can
say it in Arabic and Farsi---------I cannot----but he can

Toxic is a Zmal (Arabic) or in Farsi Khareh Deevoneh (crazy donkey). Did you know in Iran people call the Turks "donkeys" because they're famous for being stupid, like you? Ha ha ha. Kind of like the Polish in the US. Are you a Pollack toxic?

My experience is that many Muslims are decent, tolerant, honorable people..................

And...that's where you're fucking wrong. In fact I was born and raised in the Middle East, and by background is from several other ethnicities in the region..

The fact that you shacked up with a Muslim for a short period doesn't give you any real perspective on treatment of minorities by Muslims.

But I'm not going around throwing my credentials in people's faces just because of my background.

You sir, have a bias towards putting a good face on Islamic intolerance. Ever heard of going up shit creek without paddles?
I don't believe you.

I don't care. Born and raised in Iran, my background Iraqi / Kurdish. But on the other hand, I don't think living or going there is a prerequisite to knowing what life is like over there. You must be very insecure and / or uneducated to use your tourist trip to Turkey like that.

oh gee---roudy I AM DAMNED EXCITED----I has no idea you do Kurdish too----
what part of KURDLAND??? ----I had thought you were born in Iraq-----I used to
have a friend from IRAN-KURDLAND-----good cook

May Jews fled to Kurdistan when the shit hit the fan in Iraq. The Kurds treated them well, then they started trading with Iran, and eventually moved there. That's how Iraqi Jews made it to Iran. Others went to the far east, Canada, India, etc. My grandparents spoke Arabic, Kurdish, and when they wanted to be secretive, Aramaic.

[QUOTE="Roudy, post: 10269897,

Toxic is a Zmal (Arabic) or in Farsi Khareh Deevoneh (crazy donkey). Did you know in Iran people call the Turks "donkeys" because they're famous for being stupid, like you? Ha ha ha. Kind of like the Polish in the US. Are you a Pollack?[/QUOTE]

Roudy-----well....... ----I have to answer that one------from Iranians
I have known----both jews and muslims------Iranians have imaginative
descriptive terms for just about EVERYONE-----in the world-----even
the residents of the Iranian city OVER THERE. I am waiting to see how
IRANIAN/TURKISH relations pan out--------now that both are being
annoyed by ISIS. Who allies with whom is going to be ----IMHO----a
real big mess (balagan in Hebrew slang ???)

"up shit creek......" uhm-----I am not familiar with that one
Well how about " a one legged man going to an ass kicking party". That's what toxic reminds me of.

I find it interesting when people assume things about other people on an anonymous internet message board.

roudy----sorry---but I cannot help myself-----I must ask-----have
your relatives ever asked you about ---WHAT SORT OF FRIENDS
YOU HANG OUT WITH????

All my life I've had an amazingly diverse group of friends. It ranges from neurosurgeons to actors to blue collar to mafioso types to billionaires. I don't prejudge anyone.

Toxic is a Zmal (Arabic) or in Farsi Khareh Deevoneh (crazy donkey). Did you know in Iran people call the Turks "donkeys" because they're famous for being stupid, like you? Ha ha ha. Kind of like the Polish in the US. Are you a Pollack?

real big mess (balagan in Hebrew slang ???)[/QUOTE]

Iranians and Turks are very proud people who at one point in time "ruled the world." I think Iranians are more nationalistic whereas Turks are more proud of their ethnicity.

I don't believe you.

I don't care. Born and raised in Iran, my background Iraqi / Kurdish. But on the other hand, I don't think living or going there is a prerequisite to knowing what life is like over there. You must be very insecure and / or uneducated to use your tourist trip to Turkey like that.

May Jews fled to Kurdistan when the shit hit the fan in Iraq. The Kurds treated them well, then they started trading with Iran, and eventually moved there. That's how Iraqi Jews made it to Iran. Others went to the far east, Canada, India, etc. My grandparents spoke Arabic, Kurdish, and when they wanted to be secretive, Aramaic.

oh-----ok I have a friend from Bombay/Mumbai Her family has been in Bombay for centuries----but one day she ran into a shopkeeper in New York-----and
began speaking what seemed like Arabic to me -----well,,, it was -----she said
"IRAQI ARABIC"-----her----ancestors fled to Bombay---like centuries ago. A relative
born in Turkey told me the same kind of thing-----in tough times even
the Turkish jews ran to the hills ------to live with the kurds

Well how about " a one legged man going to an ass kicking party". That's what toxic reminds me of.

I find it interesting when people assume things about other people on an anonymous internet message board.

roudy----sorry---but I cannot help myself-----I must ask-----have
your relatives ever asked you about ---WHAT SORT OF FRIENDS
YOU HANG OUT WITH????

All my life I've had an amazingly diverse group of friends. It ranges from neurosurgeons to actors to blue collar to mafioso types to billionaires. I don't prejudge anyone.

which one of those groups do "up shits creek"??? I grew up in an area
with mafia-----I have known lots of blues and neursurgeons------
"billionaires"?? I am not sure

Toxic is a Zmal (Arabic) or in Farsi Khareh Deevoneh (crazy donkey). Did you know in Iran people call the Turks "donkeys" because they're famous for being stupid, like you? Ha ha ha. Kind of like the Polish in the US. Are you a Pollack?

real big mess (balagan in Hebrew slang ???)

Iranians and Turks are very proud people who at one point in time "ruled the world." I think Iranians are more nationalistic whereas Turks are more proud of their ethnicity.[/QUOTE]

YEAH-----and now CALIPH BAGHDADDY is RULER OF THE UNIVERSE

if only Charlie Chaplin was still alive

I don't believe you.

oh-----ok I have a friend from Bombay/Mumbai Her family has been in Bombay for centuries----but one day she ran into a shopkeeper in New York-----and
"IRAQI ARABIC"-----her----ancestors fled to Bombay---like centuries ago. A relative

The Turks have a history of being tolerant towards their ancient Jewish community. As long as the seed of Islamism is kept at bay that is. Turkey was one the first countries to formally recognize Israel.

I wonder where the toxic tourist ran off to? Ha ha ha.

Can I assume something? From his Avatar, he reminds me of the American soldier who brought back a War Bride when he was stationed in Iraq. I don't know if any of you remember that particular story.

I don't believe you.

The Turks have a history of being tolerant towards their ancient Jewish community. As long as the seed of Islamism is kept at bay that is. Turkey was one the first countries to formally recognize Israel.

yeah----well the good old days seem to be OVER-------erdogan is playing
the Islam card just like KHOMEINI did------sheeeesh

QUOTE]How did I survive 4 years there, as a Christian?

That's why none of this resembles reality.

I think the hatefullness and lack of civility you, and the other Muslim haters on this thread, have shown me...is probably behind the ease with which anti Muslim interests in the US have cultivated hatred in you.

If you DON"T want to kill Muslims...what is the point?

Do you think you're going to eradicate Islam?...or just the people who misuse it to recruit marginalized people as soldiers.

You're never going to convert them all to Christians.

So again...what is your goal?

Poor little fella.

You accuse others of wanting to kill Muslims, you make a very public farce out of offers for prayer, you lie continually and now you whine about people's incivility.

You poor, poor boy, you.
What is your goal?

Why do you promote anti Muslims information?

Can I assume something? From his Avatar, he reminds me of the American soldier who brought back a War Bride when he was stationed in Iraq. I don't know if any of you remember that particular story.

Sally----if you are referring to roudy and his avatar-----I do not think
you can make that assumption------but I may be wrong

I had a very HIGH opinion of islam-----until I learned all about it----mostly from muslims who told me about its "BEAUTY". The first version of the Koran which I read was the PICTHALL version. It had a forward written by the translator----I was not quite
20 and it was LONG LONG ago. No computers back then. The forward was fascinating in its claims------apparently this person , Muhummad invented everything
from the wheel to sliced bread. I had been an avid reader since I was a small child----
and really liked OLD stuff-------so I knew things about ----OLD TIMES. The forward to the Koran translation confused me It stated that MUHUMMAD invented the idea
of freeing slaves----and "charity" and ----"democracy" and even "women's rights".
shocked when I checked the encyclopedia Britannica and discovered that this person
"muhummad" lived less than 1400 years ago-----then I read the book-----<YUCK> what a bastard!!!!!

I don't believe you.

What is your goal?

She's not talking about my avatar.

The first time I ever heard that one about a "one legged man" was said by a guy from he South years ago. Up "shit's creek" is an old expression.

No, not Roudy. The guy Toxic.

QUOTE]How did I survive 4 years there, as a Christian?

That's why none of this resembles reality.

I think the hatefullness and lack of civility you, and the other Muslim haters on this thread, have shown me...is probably behind the ease with which anti Muslim interests in the US have cultivated hatred in you.

If you DON"T want to kill Muslims...what is the point?

Do you think you're going to eradicate Islam?...or just the people who misuse it to recruit marginalized people as soldiers.

You're never going to convert them all to Christians.

So again...what is your goal?

Poor little fella.

You accuse others of wanting to kill Muslims, you make a very public farce out of offers for prayer, you lie continually and now you whine about people's incivility.

You poor, poor boy, you.
What is your goal?

what is "anti-muslim information"???

I don't believe you.

What is your goal?

I don't believe you.

What is your goal?

Those close to her have suffered persecution by Muslims, and today's Muslims are trying to perpetuate a second Holocaust on the Jews?

Forum List

Back