Promoting Islamophobia

I would like to know exactly what the Prophet of islam prophesised 1400 years ago that was not already known to man. What is he famous for saying that proved he was the last Prophet of God and not just another imposter, what has he said that came true that was not said before by other people. maybe sunni man or one of the other muslims can fill in the missing pieces for me. Reading the Koran leaves even more holes in his prophesies than it fills in, with such glaring false truths as semen coming from the spine and there being no lands outside of Asia.

you are assuming that "prophet" means a guy who predicts the future------I think
a "nabi" is more like a person who is in someway "in contact with "god" "

Muhummad was a WAR LORD------who worked to establish his very own
UTOPIAN SOCIETY with himself as THE LAST EMPEROR------kinda
Utopian like Japanese society STRICT BRUTAL CONTROL

I treat Islam as I do any other religion - both good and bad.
Feel free to continue your hate mongering.

You accusing another poster of dishonesty is like Jeffrey Dahmer commenting on somebody else's food choices.

If you treat Islam like any other religion, why have you devoted so many tends of thousands of posts defending it in different forums, eh? You do not defend Christianity with such manic intensity. You certainly do not defend Judaism with such single-minded determination. I have never witnessed you going on and on about Buddhism with such an obsession, nor have you ever defended Hinduism as if your very life depended on it. Only Islam receives your extreme zealousness by way of support. None of the other religions. NONE.

You accusing another poster of dishonesty is like Jeffrey Dahmer commenting on somebody else's food choices.

If you treat Islam like any other religion, why have you devoted so many tends of thousands of posts defending it in different forums, eh? You do not defend Christianity with such manic intensity. You certainly do not defend Judaism with such single-minded determination. I have never witnessed you going on and on about Buddhism with such an obsession, nor have you ever defended Hinduism as if your very life depended on it. Only Islam receives your extreme zealousness by way of support. None of the other religions. NONE.

gee----dog-----you noticed too.

But you want to declare war on Islam, using tragedies like that as the reason.

You are in luck here, liar, because there is no need to declare war on Islam.

Islam has already declared war on Western liberalism.
Promoting Islamophobia
The Main Purveyors of Islamophobia

Written by Hillary Smith
The Roots

The roots of Islamophobia in America can be traced to a small, well-funded and well-connected network of “misinformation experts” who use Islamophobia as a tool to promote the Israeli agenda here within the United States.
According to a research study conducted by the Center for American Progress entitled Fear, Inc., there are five key purveyors who manipulate Islamophobia to further the US’s support of Israel: Frank Gaffney of the Center for Security Policy, David Yerushalmi of the Society of Americans for National Existence, Daniel Pipes of the Middle East Forum, Robert Spencer of both Jihad Watch and Stop Islamization of America and Steven Emerson of the Investigative Project on Terrorism. American billionaire Sheldon Gary Adelson, terrorism “expert” Evan Kohlmann, journalist Jennifer Rubin, and Emergency Committee for Israel’s founding member, Rachel Abrams additionally contribute to this network.

Promoting Islamophobia Council for the National Interest

How about a link to one of the esteemed medical journals that has details of the first case of islamophobia. This is a made up term by the neo Marxist left wing politically correct because they wore out Nazi, Fascist and Racist. What is really meant is they are describing those who have studied the religion of islam and know more than they should about the tenents and commands written in Islam's holy books. There have been no recorded cases of anyone showing abject fear to the point of death in the presence of any item connected with islam.

I had a very HIGH opinion of islam-----until I learned all about it----mostly from muslims who told me about its "BEAUTY". The first version of the Koran which I read was the PICTHALL version. It had a forward written by the translator----I was not quite
20 and it was LONG LONG ago. No computers back then. The forward was fascinating in its claims------apparently this person , Muhummad invented everything
from the wheel to sliced bread. I had been an avid reader since I was a small child----
and really liked OLD stuff-------so I knew things about ----OLD TIMES. The forward to the Koran translation confused me It stated that MUHUMMAD invented the idea
of freeing slaves----and "charity" and ----"democracy" and even "women's rights".
such as "ownership of land"--------???? Based on what Picthall claimed for
muhummad------muhummad would have had to have lived 7000 years ago. I was
shocked when I checked the encyclopedia Britannica and discovered that this person
"muhummad" lived less than 1400 years ago-----then I read the book-----<YUCK> what a bastard!!!!!
My experience is that many Muslims are decent, tolerant, honorable people..................
Aaaaand that's where I stopped reading.

You've never been to the middle east and you don't know any Mulsims there.

How do you know if they're anything?

You're going off what others have told you.

I have two questions-----who is HILLARY SMITH? and why should I care???----
and another one for toxid-----to whom are you addressing your post?----ie the
one that is "you don't know..."

How did I survive 4 years there, as a Christian?

That's why none of this resembles reality.

I think the hatefullness and lack of civility you, and the other Muslim haters on this thread, have shown me...is probably behind the ease with which anti Muslim interests in the US have cultivated hatred in you.

If you DON"T want to kill Muslims...what is the point?

Do you think you're going to eradicate Islam?...or just the people who misuse it to recruit marginalized people as soldiers.

You're never going to convert them all to Christians.

So again...what is your goal?

anti-gay?...aren't you against gay marriage?

anti-women?...don't you think Sandra Fluke is a slut?

No, I'm pro-gay marriage, as long as they register, I'm terrible at buying gifts.

And no, I don't care much one way or the other about Fluke.

Did you think you "had" me there?

Wanna try again?

What kind of righty are you? Rush Limbaugh would be very disappointed.

I was going to indignantly announce you unfit to carry Mr. Limbaugh's likely seldom used jock!

Then I reconsidered.

Now I think you are fit for the task.
Mr Limbaugh?....eeeeyuuuuuwah!

I too have to reconsider something...

Is frequent use of a "jock" good or bad.

Hmmm...I can't really tell if you admire that filthy impotent flabby armed waste of space, or you're sane

Rush s the perfect mascot for typical righties these days.

He's too old to get it up.

Women can't live with him for long, no matter how much money he has, so that's why he hates them.

He's angry all the time.

Check, check, and check.

I think therefore I like Rush.

He predicted Obama would fail and hoped he would.

Now, show us how ignorantly you can misinterpret that.
He predicted Romney by a landslide too.

You've been indoctrinated.

Harry Truman had lower approval numbers when he left office, and so did George Bush 2.

who wrote approx. "I spent 4 years in the middle east as a Christian---
how did I survive"??? whoever asked that question----needs help. I am
reminded of a very widely used muslim argument that was once employed
regularly----"if muslims oppress hindus and Christians and Zoroastrians and
jews-----why are there still hindus, Christians and Zoroastrians and jews----living
in the world" <<<< really--I have heard or read that one many many times---
but not lately

Promoting Islamophobia

Written by Hillary Smith
The Roots

The roots of Islamophobia in America can be traced to a small, well-funded and well-connected network of “misinformation experts” who use Islamophobia as a tool to promote the Israeli agenda here within the United States.
According to a research study conducted by the Center for American Progress entitled Fear, Inc., there are five key purveyors who manipulate Islamophobia to further the US’s support of Israel: Frank Gaffney of the Center for Security Policy, David Yerushalmi of the Society of Americans for National Existence, Daniel Pipes of the Middle East Forum, Robert Spencer of both Jihad Watch and Stop Islamization of America and Steven Emerson of the Investigative Project on Terrorism. American billionaire Sheldon Gary Adelson, terrorism “expert” Evan Kohlmann, journalist Jennifer Rubin, and Emergency Committee for Israel’s founding member, Rachel Abrams additionally contribute to this network.

How about a link to one of the esteemed medical journals that has details of the first case of islamophobia. This is a made up term by the neo Marxist left wing politically correct because they wore out Nazi, Fascist and Racist. What is really meant is they are describing those who have studied the religion of islam and know more than they should about the tenents and commands written in Islam's holy books. There have been no recorded cases of anyone showing abject fear to the point of death in the presence of any item connected with islam.

I had a very HIGH opinion of islam-----until I learned all about it----mostly from muslims who told me about its "BEAUTY". The first version of the Koran which I read was the PICTHALL version. It had a forward written by the translator----I was not quite
20 and it was LONG LONG ago. No computers back then. The forward was fascinating in its claims------apparently this person , Muhummad invented everything
from the wheel to sliced bread. I had been an avid reader since I was a small child----
and really liked OLD stuff-------so I knew things about ----OLD TIMES. The forward to the Koran translation confused me It stated that MUHUMMAD invented the idea
of freeing slaves----and "charity" and ----"democracy" and even "women's rights".
shocked when I checked the encyclopedia Britannica and discovered that this person
"muhummad" lived less than 1400 years ago-----then I read the book-----<YUCK> what a bastard!!!!!
My experience is that many Muslims are decent, tolerant, honorable people..................

And...that's where you're fucking wrong. In fact I was born and raised in the Middle East, and by background is from several other ethnicities in the region..

The fact that you shacked up with a Muslim for a short period doesn't give you any real perspective on treatment of minorities by Muslims.

But I'm not going around throwing my credentials in people's faces just because of my background.

You sir, have a bias towards putting a good face on Islamic intolerance. Ever heard of swimming up shit creek without paddles?

Riiight.....because you haven't accused other posters of dishonesty.

You're a piece of work.

Do you even remember what you post?...or is your hysterical anger using all your memory up?

Promoting Islamophobia

Written by Hillary Smith
The Roots

And...that's where you're fucking wrong. In fact I was born and raised in the Middle East, and by background is from several other ethnicities in the region..

The fact that you shacked up with a Muslim for a short period doesn't give you any real perspective on treatment of minorities by Muslims.

But I'm not going around throwing my credentials in people's faces just because of my background.

You sir, have a bias towards putting a good face on Islamic intolerance. Ever heard of going up shit creek without paddles?
I don't believe you.

Are you sure it wasn't right about the second or third grade when you stopped reading?

It is true that I do not know any Mulsims, though. Mulsims are very hard to find.

How odd, though, isn't it that you have proven how completely ignorant you are as to the attitudes towards apostasy in Islam, while I was the one who actually knew. I suppose that is because I have not stopped reading, while you never have.

Riiight.....because you haven't accused other posters of dishonesty.

You're a piece of work.

Do you even remember what you post?...or is your hysterical anger using all your memory up?

I think dog is addressing coyote-------coyote accuses people of
dishonesty is she does not like the facts they post

QUOTE]How did I survive 4 years there, as a Christian?

That's why none of this resembles reality.

I think the hatefullness and lack of civility you, and the other Muslim haters on this thread, have shown me...is probably behind the ease with which anti Muslim interests in the US have cultivated hatred in you.

If you DON"T want to kill Muslims...what is the point?

Do you think you're going to eradicate Islam?...or just the people who misuse it to recruit marginalized people as soldiers.

You're never going to convert them all to Christians.

So again...what is your goal?

Poor little fella.

You accuse others of wanting to kill Muslims, you make a very public farce out of offers for prayer, you lie continually and now you whine about people's incivility.

You poor, poor boy, you.

You sir, have a bias towards putting a good face on Islamic intolerance. Ever heard of going up shit creek without paddles?
I don't believe you.

I don't care. Born and raised in Iran, my background Iraqi / Kurdish. But on the other hand, I don't think living or going there is a prerequisite to knowing what life is like over there. You must be very insecure and / or uneducated to use your tourist trip to Turkey like that.

I don't believe you.

toxid---is that you saying you don't believe ?? roudy?----what
do you not believe that roudy wrote?----here is a clue----he can
say it in Arabic and Farsi---------I cannot----but he can

"up shit creek......" uhm-----I am not familiar with that one
Well how about " a one legged man going to an ass kicking party". That's what toxic reminds me of.

I find it interesting when people assume things about other people on an anonymous internet message board.

I don't believe you.

I don't care. Born and raised in Iran, my background Iraqi / Kurdish. But on the other hand, I don't think living or going there is a prerequisite to knowing what life is like over there. You must be very insecure and / or uneducated to use your tourist trip to Turkey like that.

oh gee---roudy I AM DAMNED EXCITED----I has no idea you do Kurdish too----
what part of KURDLAND??? ----I had thought you were born in Iraq-----I used to
have a friend from IRAN-KURDLAND-----good cook

"up shit creek......" uhm-----I am not familiar with that one
Well how about " a one legged man going to an ass kicking party". That's what toxic reminds me of.

I find it interesting when people assume things about other people on an anonymous internet message board.

roudy----sorry---but I cannot help myself-----I must ask-----have
your relatives ever asked you about ---WHAT SORT OF FRIENDS
YOU HANG OUT WITH????

Forum List

Back