Proof - 12 indictments - tax return time Big Boy !

12 - is that proof enough ?

What Mueller's Indictments Mean For Trump Now

and its just starting for Don Cheeto.

:razz:

I bet manafort walks on all counts......mueller tried his best and this is all he got........

you guys are going to be filling my mug with your tears till well after Trump leaves office in 2024...

I dont bet on politics. I bet a friend $500 Obama wouldnt be elected, and offered to bet him $10K. Glad he settled @ $500.

impossible to say where this shit is going, and who it gets.

I will wager monopoly money that tony podesta and his brother are eventually indicted.....and I'll throw in Chelsea clinton....she will take the fall for all the corruption at the clinton foundation...

Yes Chelsea would do very well in jail!

NOT!

I bet manafort walks on all counts......mueller tried his best and this is all he got........

you guys are going to be filling my mug with your tears till well after Trump leaves office in 2024...

I dont bet on politics. I bet a friend $500 Obama wouldnt be elected, and offered to bet him $10K. Glad he settled @ $500.

impossible to say where this shit is going, and who it gets.

Well we agree on that. One thing I do know, Washington is full of slimy dirt balls, and a zealous investigator with wide reach and little or no political blinders will uncover a lot of those dirt balls. The only real question to answer in my mind- just which party will have more people doing the perp walk. Chatter now is that the Podesta brothers, John and Tony will be instructing their lawyers to deny all charges. Funny how things work. Manafort was a former Trump Campaign manager, and John Podesta played the same role for Hellary. Plenty of dirt balls to go around.

You lefties are such terrible hypocrites. Hillary does all kinds of shady shit, but you still back her.

but Hillary didnt get busted - Trump did.
he did? where and when? you still didn't answer me. why is that? oh cause you lied. I got it and we get it. you are sooooooo insane you just spit out whatever you want factual or not. got it. typical libturd.

24 counts including both Trumpers who were arraigned. Plus, Papadopoulos pled Guilty to a Federal crime(s). Three Trumpers in felony Courts, maybe A Dump will contribute to their families......no, Manafort & Co. made enough betraying the US to provide for their own.
for what years?

You lefties are such terrible hypocrites. Hillary does all kinds of shady shit, but you still back her.

but Hillary didnt get busted - Trump did.
you find nothing wrong with that, which proves you are a hypocrite.

I find that to be a fact. If Clinton is guilty of anything then bust her ass. I'll be just as critical of her as I am Shitforhair.

suck that.
yeah right.

24 counts including both Trumpers who were arraigned. Plus, Papadopoulos pled Guilty to a Federal crime(s). Three Trumpers in felony Courts, maybe A Dump will contribute to their families......no, Manafort & Co. made enough betraying the US to provide for their own.
for what years?

The indictment has been posted again and again; at LEAST through 2016, and some acts in 2017 were cited.

for what years?

The indictment has been posted again and again; at LEAST through 2016, and some acts in 2017 were cited.
2006 to 2014. sorry bubba, you just can't make this shit up.

Last edited:
Trump didn't bother to read the indictment either:

TRUMP tweet: "Sorry, but this is years ago, before Paul Manafort was part of the Trump campaign."

THE FACTS: Not true, according to the indictment.

Manafort and his associate Rick Gates are charged with criminal activities that go back to 2006 but extend to February of this year. The charges do not refer to Manafort's activities with the campaign but rather accuse him of laundering money and conspiratorial acts before, during and after he ran the campaign.

Manafort and Gates face 12 counts, which do deal largely with activities from 2006 to 2015, before Manafort joined the campaign in March 2016.

But both are charged with conspiring together and with others to knowingly and intentionally defraud and commit crimes against the U.S. from 2006 to this year.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump ignores dates on indictment

TRUMP tweet: "Sorry, but this is years ago, before Paul Manafort was part of the Trump campaign."

Manafort and his associate Rick Gates are charged with criminal activities that go back to 2006 but extend to February of this year. The charges do not refer to Manafort's activities with the campaign but rather accuse him of laundering money and conspiratorial acts before, during and after he ran the campaign.

Manafort and Gates face 12 counts, which do deal largely with activities from 2006 to 2015, before Manafort joined the campaign in March 2016.

But both are charged with conspiring together and with others to knowingly and intentionally defraud and commit crimes against the U.S. from 2006 to this year.

well sweetie, just post up those dates off of the indictment. Cause that isn't what any of the news stations reported. so let's see what you have.

From your own link:

"SANDERS: "Today's announcement has nothing to do with the president, has nothing to do with the president's campaign or campaign activity." — briefing Monday

THE FACTS: It's true that Trump himself isn't wrapped up in the charges,"

you should adjust the sites on your gun, your aim is way off.

well sweetie, just post up those dates off of the indictment. Cause that isn't what any of the news stations reported. so let's see what you have.

From your own link:

"SANDERS: "Today's announcement has nothing to do with the president, has nothing to do with the president's campaign or campaign activity." — briefing Monday

THE FACTS: It's true that Trump himself isn't wrapped up in the charges,"

you should adjust the sites on your gun, your aim is way off.

1. I did not write that Trump was involved;

2. Bernie Sanders is suddenly an authority for the right? :biggrin:

Trump cannot be as quick witted as he argues if he hires THREE felons in his campaign however.

It's only a matter of time before some guy comes forward and claims Trump grabbed his pee pee 40 years ago. Our politicians, our media, and liberal fools have turned this country into the laughing stock of the world, who by the way, ain't any better.

They could have subpoenaed those returns months ago. I would bet they already have his tax returns. They just can't release them, and probably won't because the only thing it shows is that he doesn't make as much as he makes everyone believe, or he pays only an effective tax rate of 10%, both of which are politically embarrassing, but not illegal.

Thanks so much for you uninformed fantasy, opinions such as yours are ridiculous. and yet add to the fun.

Forum List

Back