Proof - 12 indictments - tax return time Big Boy !

12 - is that proof enough ?

What Mueller's Indictments Mean For Trump Now

and its just starting for Don Cheeto.

:razz:
You lefties are such terrible hypocrites. Hillary does all kinds of shady shit, but you still back her.

but Hillary didnt get busted - Trump did.

Then why wasn't his name on an indictment?

Because the whole Trump/Russia narrative is bullshit.

we'll find out wont we ...

Trump didn't bother to read the indictment either:

TRUMP tweet: "Sorry, but this is years ago, before Paul Manafort was part of the Trump campaign."

THE FACTS: Not true, according to the indictment.

Manafort and his associate Rick Gates are charged with criminal activities that go back to 2006 but extend to February of this year. The charges do not refer to Manafort's activities with the campaign but rather accuse him of laundering money and conspiratorial acts before, during and after he ran the campaign.

Manafort and Gates face 12 counts, which do deal largely with activities from 2006 to 2015, before Manafort joined the campaign in March 2016.

But both are charged with conspiring together and with others to knowingly and intentionally defraud and commit crimes against the U.S. from 2006 to this year.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump ignores dates on indictment
well sweetie, just post up those dates off of the indictment. Cause that isn't what any of the news stations reported. so let's see what you have.

From your own link:

"SANDERS: "Today's announcement has nothing to do with the president, has nothing to do with the president's campaign or campaign activity." — briefing Monday

THE FACTS: It's true that Trump himself isn't wrapped up in the charges,"

you should adjust the sites on your gun, your aim is way off.

1. I did not write that Trump was involved;

2. Bernie Sanders is suddenly an authority for the right? :biggrin:

Trump cannot be as quick witted as he argues if he hires THREE felons in his campaign however.
then why did you write this?

"Trump didn't bother to read the indictment either:

TRUMP tweet: "Sorry, but this is years ago, before Paul Manafort was part of the Trump campaign.""

I don't think that Sanders is Bernie, but hey, what the fk do I know? LOL. You have all of the answers.

You lefties are such terrible hypocrites. Hillary does all kinds of shady shit, but you still back her.

we did yesterday, nothing implicates trump. so which part do you think does? please post it up here.

Keep in mind HRC has been investigated for decades and not once has anyone ever submitted under oath an allegation of "shady shit" to a prosecutor.

Trump and his cronies are now being investigated and in less than a year three have been indicted and one has plead guilty - and he has made a deal.

Keep in mind HRC has been investigated for decades and not once has anyone ever submitted under oath an allegation of "shady shit" to a prosecutor.

Trump and his cronies are now being investigated and in less than a year three have been indicted and one has plead guilty - and he has made a deal.
by her own team. wow now that is saying something. I doubt my family would implicate me either.

I think we have... nearly a year and all they came up with was some tax indictments against 2 guys that 2 years ago nobody even heard of.

I think we have... nearly a year and all they came up with was some tax indictments against 2 guys that 2 years ago nobody even heard of.

for now...

for now...
for ever

for now...

Yeah, and Hillary indictments are coming...

for now...

theyve been coming for over a decade

the indictments on Trumps Cartel are here, now - and growing in number.

for now...

Carter Page may be involved:

Carter Page, a former adviser to President Donald Trump, said last night he "probably" discussed Russia with the Trump adviser who has been charged in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation. “It may have come up from time to time, again, you know, there’s nothing major,” Page said said on MSNBC's "All in With Chris Hayes," referring to the topic of Russia in emails he exchanged with George Papadopoulos, the former Trump adviser who pleaded guilty this month to misleading the FBI about his Russia contacts. Page said he "probably" was on "a few" email chains with Papadopoulos and that the two "met briefly" during the campaign. He also suggested that he has been cooperating with federal ...

for now...

HRC is never going to be indicted.

for now...

Carter Page may be involved:

Carter Page, a former adviser to President Donald Trump, said last night he "probably" discussed Russia with the Trump adviser who has been charged in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation. “It may have come up from time to time, again, you know, there’s nothing major,” Page said said on MSNBC's "All in With Chris Hayes," referring to the topic of Russia in emails he exchanged with George Papadopoulos, the former Trump adviser who pleaded guilty this month to misleading the FBI about his Russia contacts. Page said he "probably" was on "a few" email chains with Papadopoulos and that the two "met briefly" during the campaign. He also suggested that he has been cooperating with federal ...

probably - may have

speculation has always been just as good as hard core, undeniable evidence for the vast majority of RussianWigers so obviously Page is guilty as he can be.

who will he rat out to save his crooked butt ?

20 YEARS of investigations of the Clintons and the only thing that's ever come of it is Bill's lying about an affair with an intern.

If you think that the Clinton's have done anything illegal, PROVE IT OR STFU!

Hell, it's only been 10 months and we're well on the way to PROVING TRUMP's COLLUSION!

12 indictments already...AND MORE YET TO COME!

by her own team. wow now that is saying something. I doubt my family would implicate me either.

I suspect they might.

"her own team"? PROVE IT! You have no evidence even though she has been investigated ad nausea. The Right Wing Republicans have tried and tried to find dirt and never could, Thus they turned to the Russians who claimed they had some dirt - and really don't - but manipulated Trump and his team to believe they do, and thus led them into the pickle they find themselves today.

Russian won! They created chaos in democracy itself, and have made the United States a laughing stock to the world.

laundry2.png

20 YEARS of investigations of the Clintons and the only thing that's ever come of it is Bill's lying about an affair with an intern.

If you think that the Clinton's have done anything illegal, PROVE IT OR STFU!

Hell, it's only been 10 months and we're well on the way to PROVING TRUMP's COLLUSION!

12 indictments already...AND MORE YET TO COME!

I think the Clintons have done a lot of slimy stuff, but the thing is, they've been smart enough not to get caught. Just one look at Manafort and you can see he's a stupid goon. Donald Trump is too. They THINK they're smarter than everyone else but they're not.
Those Yale Law School educations that the Clintons got years ago have served them well.

Forum List

Back