Proof - 12 indictments - tax return time Big Boy !

12 - is that proof enough ?

What Mueller's Indictments Mean For Trump Now

and its just starting for Don Cheeto.

:razz:
You lefties are such terrible hypocrites. Hillary does all kinds of shady shit, but you still back her.

20 YEARS of investigations of the Clintons and the only thing that's ever come of it is Bill's lying about an affair with an intern.

If you think that the Clinton's have done anything illegal, PROVE IT OR STFU!

Hell, it's only been 10 months and we're well on the way to PROVING TRUMP's COLLUSION!

12 indictments already...AND MORE YET TO COME!

The level of stupidity in your post is stunning. There have been 3 indictments, two not guilty pleas and 1 guilty plea. Twelve indictments? You're dreaming. You should be the one to STFU.

One is indicted on each count, DA.

I bet manafort walks on all counts......mueller tried his best and this is all he got........

you guys are going to be filling my mug with your tears till well after Trump leaves office in 2024...

I dont bet on politics. I bet a friend $500 Obama wouldnt be elected, and offered to bet him $10K. Glad he settled @ $500.

impossible to say where this shit is going, and who it gets.
Racist much?

Hahahaha....You Trumpanzees have been saying that for a loooonnng time, and all the while calling Mueller's investigation a nothingburger. Wrong on both counts. Need some BUTTHURT cream, honey?

Can Sessions be indicted for lying under oath that no associates of the Trump administration colluded with the Russians?

I hope so.

It's only a matter of time before some guy comes forward and claims Trump grabbed his pee pee 40 years ago. Our politicians, our media, and liberal fools have turned this country into the laughing stock of the world, who by the way, ain't any better.

Actually Trump has done that by himself, he is great like that.

It's only a matter of time before some guy comes forward and claims Trump grabbed his pee pee 40 years ago. Our politicians, our media, and liberal fools have turned this country into the laughing stock of the world, who by the way, ain't any better.

Actually Trump has done that by himself, he is great like that.
No lie to stupid, huh?

You lefties are such terrible hypocrites. Hillary does all kinds of shady shit, but you still back her.

but Hillary didnt get busted - Trump did.

Then why wasn't his name on an indictment?

Because the whole Trump/Russia narrative is bullshit.

Denial, a chronic disease of the trumpanzee. So sad.

20 YEARS of investigations of the Clintons and the only thing that's ever come of it is Bill's lying about an affair with an intern.

Hell, it's only been 10 months and we're well on the way to PROVING TRUMP's COLLUSION!

The level of stupidity in your post is stunning. There have been 3 indictments, two not guilty pleas and 1 guilty plea. Twelve indictments? You're dreaming. You should be the one to STFU.

12 counts in yesterday's indictments. But Defendant Manafort and co-Defendant Gates (feels good to write) get house arrest, while small time accused offenders can sit in DCs. Sad.

12 counts in 2 indictments is MUCH different than 12 indictments. I don't think anyone was surprised by Manafort and Gates's indictments. Manafort himself admitted he was an unregistered agent of foreign governments months ago. I'm glad he was indicted, but I don't understand the cheering. I only wonder what took so long.

LOL! You need to go ask for a refund from your law school. One person is formally charged with a crime in an indictment. He/she can be charged with multiple crimes in an indictment, but there's only ONE indictment for each person.

LOL! You need to go ask for a refund from your law school. One person is formally charged with a crime in an indictment. He/she can be charged with multiple crimes in an indictment, but there's only ONE indictment for each person.

You need to read and look up words, one is INDICTED on each Count, but the Counts may be in one INDICTMENT(.)

Last edited:
:lol:

I hope they have all the smoking guns they can get their hands on re: Russia Collusion, and still NOTHING happens. Because nothing will happen. Collusion is not a crime. The GOP establishment doesn't have the balls to impeach, and the commies will continue wailing and gnashing teeth as Hillary is still not president.
:lol:

You need to read and look up words, one is INDICTED on each Count, but the Counts may be in one INDICTMENT(.)

LOL! You are a single minded little troll. Long story short, 2 people were indicted on 12 counts. There were NOT 12 people indicted.

If you Hillarybots would listen to Bernie and focus on "bread and butter" issues that matter to the people, you might end up on the winning side. But, this obsession you have in trying to bringing down Trump on this "collusion" issue is making you irrelevant.

I have not posted anything about "collusion" except definitions. Nor conspiracy, aiding and abetting, or accessory (before or after the fact). But let the chips fall where they may:biggrin:.

From the referenced article:
"Trump stood by his claim that Mueller’s investigation was a “witch hunt” over the weekend, further asking why there was no probe into Clinton’s emails."
  1. Tax evasion, money laundering and conspiracy against the U.S.....charges that are supported by documentary evidence...That doesn't sound like a "witch hunt" to me, unless, of course, witches are real.
  2. Nobody's looking into Clinton's emails because both Congress and the FBI have already done that and it went nowhere. If Sessions thought there be legal merit to the content the FBI obtained in its Clinton email investigation, he could simply reopen the matter and file charges; the work's already been done. And yet he has done nothing of the sort, despite his boss' incessant prattling about Clinton and her emails.

Podesta also worked for Obama.

I bet manafort walks on all counts......mueller tried his best and this is all he got........

you guys are going to be filling my mug with your tears till well after Trump leaves office in 2024...

I dont bet on politics. I bet a friend $500 Obama wouldnt be elected, and offered to bet him $10K. Glad he settled @ $500.

impossible to say where this shit is going, and who it gets.

Well we agree on that. One thing I do know, Washington is full of slimy dirt balls, and a zealous investigator with wide reach and little or no political blinders will uncover a lot of those dirt balls. The only real question to answer in my mind- just which party will have more people doing the perp walk. Chatter now is that the Podesta brothers, John and Tony will be instructing their lawyers to deny all charges. Funny how things work. Manafort was a former Trump Campaign manager, and John Podesta played the same role for Hellary. Plenty of dirt balls to go around.

If you’ll recall the investigation started long before the special prosecutor and the election.

Because the whole Trump/Russia narrative is bullshit.

we'll find out wont we ...

I think we have... nearly a year and all they came up with was some tax indictments against 2 guys that 2 years ago nobody even heard of.

Keep in mind HRC has been investigated for decades and not once has anyone ever submitted under oath an allegation of "shady shit" to a prosecutor.

Trump and his cronies are now being investigated and in less than a year three have been indicted and one has plead guilty - and he has made a deal.
by her own team. wow now that is saying something. I doubt my family would implicate me either.

I suspect they might.

"her own team"? PROVE IT! You have no evidence even though she has been investigated ad nausea. The Right Wing Republicans have tried and tried to find dirt and never could, Thus they turned to the Russians who claimed they had some dirt - and really don't - but manipulated Trump and his team to believe they do, and thus led them into the pickle they find themselves today.

Russian won! They created chaos in democracy itself, and have made the United States a laughing stock to the world.
I don't have to prove it, Comey and Lynch already stated it so. you should read up.

I think the Clintons have done a lot of slimy stuff, but the thing is, they've been smart enough not to get caught. Just one look at Manafort and you can see he's a stupid goon. Donald Trump is too. They THINK they're smarter than everyone else but they're not.
Those Yale Law School educations that the Clintons got years ago have served them well.
smart enough or do they threaten people? hmmm all the dead bodies I think people cower to them. fk them

Trump didn't bother to read the indictment either:

TRUMP tweet: "Sorry, but this is years ago, before Paul Manafort was part of the Trump campaign."

THE FACTS: Not true, according to the indictment.

Manafort and his associate Rick Gates are charged with criminal activities that go back to 2006 but extend to February of this year. The charges do not refer to Manafort's activities with the campaign but rather accuse him of laundering money and conspiratorial acts before, during and after he ran the campaign.

Manafort and Gates face 12 counts, which do deal largely with activities from 2006 to 2015, before Manafort joined the campaign in March 2016.

But both are charged with conspiring together and with others to knowingly and intentionally defraud and commit crimes against the U.S. from 2006 to this year.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump ignores dates on indictment
well sweetie, just post up those dates off of the indictment. Cause that isn't what any of the news stations reported. so let's see what you have.

From your own link:

"SANDERS: "Today's announcement has nothing to do with the president, has nothing to do with the president's campaign or campaign activity." — briefing Monday

THE FACTS: It's true that Trump himself isn't wrapped up in the charges,"

you should adjust the sites on your gun, your aim is way off.

1. I did not write that Trump was involved;

2. Bernie Sanders is suddenly an authority for the right? :biggrin:

Trump cannot be as quick witted as he argues if he hires THREE felons in his campaign however.
then why did you write this?

"Trump didn't bother to read the indictment either:

TRUMP tweet: "Sorry, but this is years ago, before Paul Manafort was part of the Trump campaign.""

I don't think that Sanders is Bernie, but hey, what the fk do I know? LOL. You have all of the answers.

Maybe it was Sarah(?) Point being, Trump needs to check out who works for him(.)

Trump didn't bother to read the indictment either:

TRUMP tweet: "Sorry, but this is years ago, before Paul Manafort was part of the Trump campaign."

THE FACTS: Not true, according to the indictment.

Manafort and his associate Rick Gates are charged with criminal activities that go back to 2006 but extend to February of this year. The charges do not refer to Manafort's activities with the campaign but rather accuse him of laundering money and conspiratorial acts before, during and after he ran the campaign.

Manafort and Gates face 12 counts, which do deal largely with activities from 2006 to 2015, before Manafort joined the campaign in March 2016.

But both are charged with conspiring together and with others to knowingly and intentionally defraud and commit crimes against the U.S. from 2006 to this year.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump ignores dates on indictment
well sweetie, just post up those dates off of the indictment. Cause that isn't what any of the news stations reported. so let's see what you have.

From your own link:

"SANDERS: "Today's announcement has nothing to do with the president, has nothing to do with the president's campaign or campaign activity." — briefing Monday

THE FACTS: It's true that Trump himself isn't wrapped up in the charges,"

you should adjust the sites on your gun, your aim is way off.

1. I did not write that Trump was involved;

2. Bernie Sanders is suddenly an authority for the right? :biggrin:

Trump cannot be as quick witted as he argues if he hires THREE felons in his campaign however.
then why did you write this?

"Trump didn't bother to read the indictment either:

TRUMP tweet: "Sorry, but this is years ago, before Paul Manafort was part of the Trump campaign.""

I don't think that Sanders is Bernie, but hey, what the fk do I know? LOL. You have all of the answers.

Maybe it was Sarah(?) Point being, Trump needs to check out who works for him(.)
yeah right! no apology I see. but wtf do you care. you seem to be from the position that only your shit counts as legit. even when it isn't. but hey, all you need do is show me where the russia was in the indictments. as I pointed out weren't there.

Forum List

Back