Proof - 12 indictments - tax return time Big Boy !

Trump didn't bother to read the indictment either:

TRUMP tweet: "Sorry, but this is years ago, before Paul Manafort was part of the Trump campaign."

THE FACTS: Not true, according to the indictment.

Manafort and his associate Rick Gates are charged with criminal activities that go back to 2006 but extend to February of this year. The charges do not refer to Manafort's activities with the campaign but rather accuse him of laundering money and conspiratorial acts before, during and after he ran the campaign.

Manafort and Gates face 12 counts, which do deal largely with activities from 2006 to 2015, before Manafort joined the campaign in March 2016.

But both are charged with conspiring together and with others to knowingly and intentionally defraud and commit crimes against the U.S. from 2006 to this year.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump ignores dates on indictment
well sweetie, just post up those dates off of the indictment. Cause that isn't what any of the news stations reported. so let's see what you have.

From your own link:

"SANDERS: "Today's announcement has nothing to do with the president, has nothing to do with the president's campaign or campaign activity." — briefing Monday

THE FACTS: It's true that Trump himself isn't wrapped up in the charges,"

you should adjust the sites on your gun, your aim is way off.

1. I did not write that Trump was involved;

2. Bernie Sanders is suddenly an authority for the right? :biggrin:

Trump cannot be as quick witted as he argues if he hires THREE felons in his campaign however.
then why did you write this?

"Trump didn't bother to read the indictment either:

TRUMP tweet: "Sorry, but this is years ago, before Paul Manafort was part of the Trump campaign.""

I don't think that Sanders is Bernie, but hey, what the fk do I know? LOL. You have all of the answers.

Maybe it was Sarah(?) Point being, Trump needs to check out who works for him(.)
yeah right! no apology I see. but wtf do you care. you seem to be from the position that only your shit counts as legit. even when it isn't. but hey, all you need do is show me where the russia was in the indictments. as I pointed out weren't there.

I did not write Russia was named in the indictments; please READ. Russia is calling the indictments NOTHING, and I quoted from Carter Page who admits discussing Russia with some in the Trump Administration. Keep dreaming.

well sweetie, just post up those dates off of the indictment. Cause that isn't what any of the news stations reported. so let's see what you have.

From your own link:

"SANDERS: "Today's announcement has nothing to do with the president, has nothing to do with the president's campaign or campaign activity." — briefing Monday

THE FACTS: It's true that Trump himself isn't wrapped up in the charges,"

you should adjust the sites on your gun, your aim is way off.

Trump cannot be as quick witted as he argues if he hires THREE felons in his campaign however.

TRUMP tweet: "Sorry, but this is years ago, before Paul Manafort was part of the Trump campaign.""

I don't think that Sanders is Bernie, but hey, what the fk do I know? LOL. You have all of the answers.

Maybe it was Sarah(?) Point being, Trump needs to check out who works for him(.)
yeah right! no apology I see. but wtf do you care. you seem to be from the position that only your shit counts as legit. even when it isn't. but hey, all you need do is show me where the russia was in the indictments. as I pointed out weren't there.

I did not write Russia was named in the indictments; please READ. Russia is calling the indictments NOTHING, and I quoted from Carter Page who admits discussing Russia with some in the Trump Administration. Keep dreaming.
then what is the significance of this post? it's yours.

TRUMP tweet: "Sorry, but this is years ago, before Paul Manafort was part of the Trump campaign."

Manafort and his associate Rick Gates are charged with criminal activities that go back to 2006 but extend to February of this year. The charges do not refer to Manafort's activities with the campaign but rather accuse him of laundering money and conspiratorial acts before, during and after he ran the campaign.

Manafort and Gates face 12 counts, which do deal largely with activities from 2006 to 2015, before Manafort joined the campaign in March 2016.

But both are charged with conspiring together and with others to knowingly and intentionally defraud and commit crimes against the U.S. from 2006 to this year.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump ignores dates on indictment"

Trump's careless acts. Again, I will not give up criticizing Orange Julius.:eusa_dance:

20 YEARS of investigations of the Clintons and the only thing that's ever come of it is Bill's lying about an affair with an intern.

If you think that the Clinton's have done anything illegal, PROVE IT OR STFU!

Hell, it's only been 10 months and we're well on the way to PROVING TRUMP's COLLUSION!

12 indictments already...AND MORE YET TO COME!

The level of stupidity in your post is stunning. There have been 3 indictments, two not guilty pleas and 1 guilty plea. Twelve indictments? You're dreaming. You should be the one to STFU.

One is indicted on each count, DA.

LOL! You need to go ask for a refund from your law school. One person is formally charged with a crime in an indictment. He/she can be charged with multiple crimes in an indictment, but there's only ONE indictment for each person.

You need to read and look up words, one is INDICTED on each Count, but the Counts may be in one INDICTMENT(.)

LOL! You are a single minded little troll. Long story short, 2 people were indicted on 12 counts. There were NOT 12 people indicted.

If you Hillarybots would listen to Bernie and focus on "bread and butter" issues that matter to the people, you might end up on the winning side. But, this obsession you have in trying to bringing down Trump on this "collusion" issue is making you irrelevant.

Whether it's 3 indictment with 12 counts, or 12 indictments doesn't matter much. It seems that if that's you best argument - you got NOTHING!

Facts are that after 20 years of investigations NOTHING of significance has been found on the Clintons.

Yet, it's been only 10 months and the noose is tightening on the Donald quickly.

Once again, if you make accusations against the Clintons. Either PROVE IT OR STFU!

12 - is that proof enough ?

What Mueller's Indictments Mean For Trump Now

and its just starting for Don Cheeto.

:razz:
You lefties are such terrible hypocrites. Hillary does all kinds of shady shit, but you still back her.

20 YEARS of investigations of the Clintons and the only thing that's ever come of it is Bill's lying about an affair with an intern.

Hell, it's only been 10 months and we're well on the way to PROVING TRUMP's COLLUSION!

I think the Clintons have done a lot of slimy stuff, but the thing is, they've been smart enough not to get caught. Just one look at Manafort and you can see he's a stupid goon. Donald Trump is too. They THINK they're smarter than everyone else but they're not.
Those Yale Law School educations that the Clintons got years ago have served them well.
smart enough or do they threaten people? hmmm all the dead bodies I think people cower to them. fk them

Sure, Hillary is a secret Ninja assassin...

IDIOT!

Trump's careless acts. Again, I will not give up criticizing Orange Julius.:eusa_dance:
and I will not stop supporting him. you got shit.

You lefties are such terrible hypocrites. Hillary does all kinds of shady shit, but you still back her.

I think the Clintons have done a lot of slimy stuff, but the thing is, they've been smart enough not to get caught. Just one look at Manafort and you can see he's a stupid goon. Donald Trump is too. They THINK they're smarter than everyone else but they're not.
Those Yale Law School educations that the Clintons got years ago have served them well.
smart enough or do they threaten people? hmmm all the dead bodies I think people cower to them. fk them

IDIOT!
who knows, the list is nearing ten now. are you interested in the list?

RW pipe dreams wont ever put Clinton in a court much less a prison.

but if a clinton fantasy gets you through the day by all means, dream on.

now - back to reality, and Trumps Cockroach Cartel.

TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK ......

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

RW pipe dreams wont ever put Clinton in a court much less a prison.

but if a clinton fantasy gets you through the day by all means, dream on.

now - back to reality, and Trumps Cockroach Cartel.

TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK ......

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
you mean mueller's wonderland. look through the mirror.

The level of stupidity in your post is stunning. There have been 3 indictments, two not guilty pleas and 1 guilty plea. Twelve indictments? You're dreaming. You should be the one to STFU.

One is indicted on each count, DA.

LOL! You need to go ask for a refund from your law school. One person is formally charged with a crime in an indictment. He/she can be charged with multiple crimes in an indictment, but there's only ONE indictment for each person.

You need to read and look up words, one is INDICTED on each Count, but the Counts may be in one INDICTMENT(.)

LOL! You are a single minded little troll. Long story short, 2 people were indicted on 12 counts. There were NOT 12 people indicted.

If you Hillarybots would listen to Bernie and focus on "bread and butter" issues that matter to the people, you might end up on the winning side. But, this obsession you have in trying to bringing down Trump on this "collusion" issue is making you irrelevant.

Whether it's 3 indictment with 12 counts, or 12 indictments doesn't matter much. It seems that if that's you best argument - you got NOTHING!

Facts are that after 20 years of investigations NOTHING of significance has been found on the Clintons.

Yet, it's been only 10 months and the noose is tightening on the Donald quickly.

Once again, if you make accusations against the Clintons. Either PROVE IT OR STFU!

I don't have to prove anything. Bill paid $850,000 to Paula Jones, something he wouldn't have done for fun and his fine of $90,000 for lying to the court about the Lewinsky allegation is proof enough. You don't get a penalty like that if you were innocent.

Last edited:

IDIOT!

Pot, meet kettle.

Bill Clinton - last fucking century.

move on kiddies there's a new pissant in the oval office lying his ass off faster than ANY Clinton in history.

move on kiddies there's a new pissant in the oval office lying his ass off faster than ANY Clinton in history.
23031146_1523929074361280_5062573665236271400_n.jpg

I'm sorry, but if the guy wants to challenge me on the Clintons, that includes the Corporate Whore's husband and I'll answer his challenge. If you don't like it, then I suggest you exercise your right to not read this thread.

I'm sorry, but if the guy wants to challenge me on the Clintons, that includes the Corporate Whore's husband and I'll answer his challenge. If you don't like it, then I suggest you exercise your right to not read this thread.
Trump is a corporate whore who reeks of Urine

It will be a pleasure to watch as your hopes are squashed, again and again. You just can't help yourself.

This is what happens when starting your inquiry from the position of a lie. Try honesty for once, and then maybe, like Trump, you too can win some day. As of right now, your output is pure shieté.

and why would I lower myself and argue with a partisan piece of shit who refuses to live in todays world ?

Trump is a corporate whore who reeks of Urine

I don't disagree. But, that does NOT excuse Clinton's behavior as she wants to present herself as a Liberal. The fact is that she was JUST as bought and paid for as Trump and had to use the DNC to prevent Bernie from getting the nomination!

Forum List

Back