Proof Christians Are Anti Birth Control

How much more proof do we need to see supporters of the democrat party are for Butchering the unborn. they wail over it constantly like their lives would end if it wasn't around or something

the Democrat party should be called the; Party of death.

SOME people believe in no birth control. but nothing like it used to be so you're still free to kill off your offspring because you decided not to use Birth Control.

Doesn't mean they hate birth control. It just means they don't want to pay for birth control because of their religious beliefs.
I don't see what the big deal is. Why cant people just find another job if they want free BC so badly?

I don't see what the big deal is. Why cant people just find another job if they want free BC so badly?
oh, and why can't you even hold a hearing for the nominee to the Supreme Court much less set a date for a vote. at least in your case those people are doing their jobs ...

just get over Scala is gone

* no big deal, just hold the hearing and if you are afraid of him don't vote.

oh, and why can't you even hold a hearing for the nominee to the Supreme Court much less set a date for a vote. at least in your case those people are doing their jobs ...

dude, WTF are you talking about?

dude, WTF are you talking about?
It just means they don't want to pay for birth control because of their religious beliefs.

did you read the review for the case -

Doesn't mean they hate birth control. It just means they don't want to pay for birth control because of their religious beliefs.

…Or just pay for it themselves? This is certainly an area where wrong-wing ideology has gone badly off the rails—the idea that birth control—or anything else similarly affordable—is a “right” to which anyone is entitled at anyone else's expense. If you want birth control, then buy your own damned birth control. It's nobody else's business, and it's certainly nobody else's responsibility.

You idiots don't seem to understand the costs that come with these fools not being given free birth control. You cry about welfare and the debt but then don't want to make wise choices/investments.

So you are saying Christians aren't anti birth control they are just cheap? Got it.

You idiots don't seem to understand the costs that come with these fools not being given free birth control. You cry about welfare and the debt but then don't want to make wise choices/investments.

So you are saying Christians aren't anti birth control they are just cheap? Got it.
No, I get it. I just also believe in personal responsibility. Why should an employer pay for someones private life? I thought people wanted people out of the bedrooms?

…Or just pay for it themselves? This is certainly an area where wrong-wing ideology has gone badly off the rails—the idea that birth control—or anything else similarly affordable—is a “right” to which anyone is entitled at anyone else's expense. If you want birth control, then buy your own damned birth control. It's nobody else's business, and it's certainly nobody else's responsibility.

It shouldn't be a "right", but when the alternative is thousands of unwanted babies these people can't afford, there is a reason why we cover birth control you right wing idiots! Not because it should be a right. Because we don't want to pay for their mistakes.

No, I get it. I just also believe in personal responsibility. Why should an employer pay for someones private life? I thought people wanted people out of the bedrooms?
How is that personal responsibility working out in Detroit TN? Huh?

Census bureau: Detroit is poorest big city in U.S.

Detroit has been run by morons for decades. WTF do you think would happen to Detroit?
Poorest city in the US wants to give out free college to every HS graduate? REALLY? Like I said, morons.

Republicans/Christians will now act like they just don't want to pay for birth control but that's not the argument Christians are making with the Supreme Court. They are claiming birth control is against their religious convictions. I'm just happy to see Christians either lying or exposing their ignorance. They don't even know their religion is anti birth control.

Detroit has been run by morons for decades. WTF do you think would happen to Detroit?
Poorest city in the US wants to give out free college to every HS graduate? REALLY? Like I said, morons.
Changing the subject. I think you get my point. Do you want to pay for birth control or 18 years of this?

I cant believe someone just blamed responsibility for Detroit going down the drain :rofl:

Forum List

Back