Proof Christians Are Anti Birth Control

Doesn't mean they hate birth control. It just means they don't want to pay for birth control because of their religious beliefs.
I don't see what the big deal is. Why cant people just find another job if they want free BC so badly?
You idiots don't seem to understand the costs that come with these fools not being given free birth control. You cry about welfare and the debt but then don't want to make wise choices/investments.

So you are saying Christians aren't anti birth control they are just cheap? Got it.
No, I get it. I just also believe in personal responsibility. Why should an employer pay for someones private life? I thought people wanted people out of the bedrooms?
How is that personal responsibility working out in Detroit TN? Huh?

Census bureau: Detroit is poorest big city in U.S.
Detroit has been run by morons for decades. WTF do you think would happen to Detroit?
Poorest city in the US wants to give out free college to every HS graduate? REALLY? Like I said, morons.
Changing the subject. I think you get my point. Do you want to pay for birth control or 18 years of this?

That's not the point. Its not me or you. Its the employer.
Why do you want peoples employers in their bedroom?

Doesn't mean they hate birth control. It just means they don't want to pay for birth control because of their religious beliefs.
I don't see what the big deal is. Why cant people just find another job if they want free BC so badly?
You idiots don't seem to understand the costs that come with these fools not being given free birth control. You cry about welfare and the debt but then don't want to make wise choices/investments.

So you are saying Christians aren't anti birth control they are just cheap? Got it.
No, I get it. I just also believe in personal responsibility. Why should an employer pay for someones private life? I thought people wanted people out of the bedrooms?

Detroit has been run by morons for decades. WTF do you think would happen to Detroit?
Poorest city in the US wants to give out free college to every HS graduate? REALLY? Like I said, morons.
Changing the subject. I think you get my point. Do you want to pay for birth control or 18 years of this?

I really think the majority of Christians are pro-life. There are some groups such as possibly the Mormons and a few others who are against any form of birth control but most Christians do practice some form of birth control themselves. Birth control is not murder provided it is a control method employed prior to conception. As far as abortion, that is totally unnecessary in this day and age and any female that allows herself to face an unwanted pregnancy excusing rape or incest, should be horsewhipped for sheer stupidity.

Republicans/Christians will now act like they just don't want to pay for birth control but that's not the argument Christians are making with the Supreme Court. They are claiming birth control is against their religious convictions. I'm just happy to see Christians either lying or exposing their ignorance. They don't even know their religion is anti birth control.
Here is where the wheels fall off your tricycle. Catholics don't want to be forced to pay for birth control because they morally oppose it. Christians in general do not oppose birth control, in fact they use it. They just don't want to be forced to subsidize everybody else's sex life.

No one is wanting to deny anyone birth control.

fyi-insurance policies with birth control cost the insurance companies LESS than without BC coverage, a pregnancy and prenatal care, labor and delivery is much more expensive for Insurance companies to cover.... this is why most insurance companies began adding BC to their coverage before OCare even came along.

Republicans/Christians will now act like they just don't want to pay for birth control but that's not the argument Christians are making with the Supreme Court. They are claiming birth control is against their religious convictions. I'm just happy to see Christians either lying or exposing their ignorance. They don't even know their religion is anti birth control.
Here is where the wheels fall off your tricycle. Catholics don't want to be forced to pay for birth control because they morally oppose it. Christians in general do not oppose birth control, in fact they use it. They just don't want to be forced to subsidize everybody else's sex life.

So Catholics are anti birth control. I KNEW IT! They're such fucking liars.

I really think the majority of Christians are pro-life. There are some groups such as possibly the Mormons and a few others who are against any form of birth control but most Christians do practice some form of birth control themselves. Birth control is not murder provided it is a control method employed prior to conception. As far as abortion, that is totally unnecessary in this day and age and any female that allows herself to face an unwanted pregnancy excusing rape or incest, should be horsewhipped for sheer stupidity.
Even someone who is raped. The first think I would do is run out and get the morning after pill.

Do you know how many Catholics and Mormons take birth control even though their religion considers it a sin? A lot.

Do you know how many Catholics and Mormons take birth control even though their religion considers it a sin? A lot.

Well, no. Since I am neither Catholic or Mormon, I don't really worry about what they do.

Forget about abortion. Once abortion is illegal, they'll start going after birth control. To them it's murder! And they lie and say they don't mind birth control. Lying fuckers.

Birth Control At The Supreme Court: Does Free Coverage Violate Religious Freedom?

In what fantasy world of yours will abortion be illegal? A God Damn right wing leaning Supreme court rulled it legal...

Ya starting to sound like the ultra right wackos that some how the 2nd amendment will be overturned.

Both will never ever happen.

They are for themselves. They don't want to make it illegal for everyone else.

Forget about abortion. Once abortion is illegal, they'll start going after birth control. To them it's murder! And they lie and say they don't mind birth control. Lying fuckers.

Birth Control At The Supreme Court: Does Free Coverage Violate Religious Freedom?

In what fantasy world of yours will abortion be illegal? A God Damn right wing leaning Supreme court rulled it legal...

Ya starting to sound like the ultra right wackos that some how the 2nd amendment will be overturned.

I love it when people don't even realize what's going on in the real world

In Just the Last Four Years, States Have Enacted 231 Abortion Restrictions

Just like gun nuts think anti gun people want to take their guns away, do you think anti abortion right wingers aren't pushing towards an abortion free America?

AP623553629940-1024x704.jpg

The Massive Push To Restrict Abortion In 2015

Bustle

All The 2015 Anti-Abortion Legislation That's Been Passed So Far

I love it when people don't even realize what's going on in the real world

Just like gun nuts think anti gun people want to take their guns away, do you think anti abortion right wingers aren't pushing towards an abortion free America?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Abortion Is legal, those laws just make it inconvient ....

The Catholic Church has always been against birth control pills etc.

But the Catholic parishioners are not, and use it, or at least the majority do...

Even someone who is raped. The first think I would do is run out and get the morning after pill.

Well, I wouldn't. I'm a male and abortion just simply doesn't occupy my mind a whole lot. You feel free to worry about it though. I'm more worried about what's for dinner.

Forum List

Back