proof democrats incited violence in 2020

Its all there in black and white from the horses mouth.

this is what antifa and BLM rallies look like in the above photo, this is what trump supporter rallies look like in the bottom photo,which one is the terrorists?:uhoh3:

View attachment 441950
Apples and oranges. The Democrats didn't tell people to overthrow the government. At the very most, some Democrats didn't condemn the violence fast enough.
Take your meds, Loon!

Its all there in black and white from the horses mouth. the demorats as always,show off their hyporisy and double standards.

this is what antifa and BLM rallies look like in the above photo, this is what trump supporter rallies look like in the bottom photo,which one is the terrorists?:uhoh3:

View attachment 441950

The difference?

No one over the summer tried to overthrow the government.
Where I come from they call that treason.
No one over the summer tried to execute the VP, Senators, Representatives.
Where I come from they call that attempted murder

I come from the United States of America.
Obviously you come from somewhere else.
Tried to overthrow the government? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Another sock puppet.,their always popping up at this site.no surprise in the least,this sock puppet only read the thread title and not the op obviously.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301: Go away sock and commie lover.

Last edited:
Its all there in black and white from the horses mouth. the demorats as always,show off their hyporisy and double standards.

View attachment 441950

The difference?

CHOP/CHAZ--Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone overthrew the gov't of the City of Seattle for six blocks for six weeks. They ran the police out of the precinct with the consent and support of the communist democrat mayor and WA governor. You're right that is treason and malfeasance of office. Again in the NW, Portland, OR, BLM/Antifa rioted, looted, vandalized, burned and MURDERED civilians for over three months with the consent and support of Ted Wheeler, democrat mayor of Portland and Kate Brown, democrat governor of OR. Again malfeasance and, no it wasn't attempted murder, it was the REAL thing. You are a traitor to the US because you fail to hold the guilty accountable.

View attachment 441950
Apples and oranges. The Democrats didn't tell people to overthrow the government. At the very most, some Democrats didn't condemn the violence fast enough.
Trump did call for the overthrow of the government.
Why are Progressives always so disconnected from reality?
Stop watching CNN.

View attachment 441950
No one told anyone to overthrow the government, they were protesting voter fraud.
The protesters were carrying flags not guns.
But there was little to no voter fraud and they know that. This is really about eliminating democracy and replacing if with a fascist government led by Trump.

View attachment 441950
Stop watching CNN.

Trump called on his mob of retards to overturn the 2020 election. If that happened, then we wouldn't have a democracy anymore. How is that not the government being overthrown?

View attachment 441950
Take your meds, Loon!

Take your loons, med!

View attachment 441950
Take your meds, Loon!

Take your loons, med!
LOL OMG! Who are you?

LOLOLOlolOloLololl I'm crying from laughing!

LMAO by all means lets review Dems actions...

1. Dems in congress refused to accept the certified 2016 election.
2. Dems in congress claimed Trump stole the election and hijacked the election.
3. Dems in congress vowed to impeach him and remove him via the 25th amendment before he was even sworn into office.
4. Dems in congress did everything they could for 4 years to keep Trump from executing the duties of his office.
5. Dems in congress attacked Trump administration cabinet members.
6. The Dem base rioted, burned, looted multiple cities over a period of months.
7. The Dem base occupied and vandalized government buildings.
8. The Dem base assaulted police and citizens.

View attachment 441950
Stop watching CNN.

Trump called on his mob of retards to overturn the 2020 election. If that happened, then we wouldn't have a democracy anymore. How is that not the government being overthrown?
no, it was a protest by Democracy Activist who are opposed to the Democrat Mass Voter Fraud

View attachment 441950

The difference?

CHOP/CHAZ--Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone overthrew the gov't of the City of Seattle for six blocks for six weeks. They ran the police out of the precinct with the consent and support of the communist democrat mayor and WA governor. You're right that is treason and malfeasance of office. Again in the NW, Portland, OR, BLM/Antifa rioted, looted, vandalized, burned and MURDERED civilians for over three months with the consent and support of Ted Wheeler, democrat mayor of Portland and Kate Brown, democrat governor of OR. Again malfeasance and, no it wasn't attempted murder, it was the REAL thing. You are a traitor to the US because you fail to hold the guilty accountable.

Keep your lies to yourself.

The Portland protest have nothing to do with your heroes trying to overthrow our government and murdering a police officer while trying to murder the VP and any Senator or Representative they could get their hands on. Your heroes were planning murder. Your defense of them shows there is nothing American or Conservative about you or your opinions.

View attachment 441950

The difference?

The Portland protest have nothing to do with your heroes trying to overthrow our government and murdering a police officer while trying to murder the VP and any Senator or Representative they could get their hands on. Your heroes were planning murder. Your defense of them shows there is nothing American or Conservative about you or your opinions.
The only MURDER that was committed was that of an UNARMED USAF VET who was filming a protest. Leftist riots throughout the past year have caused numerous other MURDERS as well as riots, looting, attacks and damage to civic and federal buildings. They are responsible for the usurpation of citizens rights for over six weeks in Seattle and over three months in Portland. HaHaHa, I am going to laugh right in your face when your $600 runs out and you are begging on the corner. I'll toss my dog's donation to you.

View attachment 441950
Take your meds, Loon!

Take your loons, med!
When you can’t counter facts,like all shills you retreat to one liners.:up::ahole-1:

Last edited:

View attachment 441950

The difference?

Yeah it was pretty obvious from his post he is not American.

View attachment 441950

Forum List

Back