Proof, Harris uses an earring to talk on her phone and Obama interviews saying he would love to have a puppet he controlled via an earring.

We knew it from seeing the mic earrings at the debate. Democrats are the ONLY one those dirty dems tricked.

Kamala is a big dummy and they were feeding her one-liners and other foreign information at the debate. She is just a sorry piece of crap.

Funny conspiracy theory.
Watch the video, she actually takes a call, tapping the earring to answer the call in the video. And Obama, himself, actually says what I said he said. Watch the video and trust your own eyes, and ears. You don't have to take my word for it.

The models on the catwalks at big event fashion shows have worn those earrings for years. It just seems like they know when to walk, turn, pause, pivot, etc... but they are being told what do through the earring mics even to lean their heads left and right, smize, poke your lips out, etc..

Watch the video, she actually takes a call, tapping the earring to answer the call in the video. And Obama, himself, actually says what I said he said. Watch the video and trust your own eyes, and ears. You don't have to take my word for it.
It might come as a surprise to you, but it's quite common for people to use an earpiece. That doesn't mean she used one in a debate, and it certainly doesn't mean Obama is calling the shots from behind the scenes. Grow up.

She could use all the help she can get. Maybe other candidates might consider it for a better performance.

She could use all the help she can get. Maybe other candidates might consider it for a better performance.
if use of smart ear rings is not specifically banned in the debate rules, how can trump complain?

i assume ms harris will use the best human and artificial advice available. trump, on the other hand is known for "winging it"

Forum List

Back