Proof Jesus was black......

There are a very few black Jews such as Ethiopians etc. but the vast overwhelming majority have not and never been black. Including even all the Middle eastern Jews who are supposedly direct descendants of the ancient Jews that fled the destructions of the first and second Temples, which would be very close relatives of Jesus.
Have you ever seen pictures of Colin Kaepernick? He is Black. It isn't a coincidence that your stereotypical Sephardic Jews and middle easterners look just like him. Blackness may be denied there but the physiognomy can NOT be denied.

OJ Simpson isn't black. He said so on Saturday Night Live a long time ago.
There is no black or white race...both are social constructs...

Well Geez. Then the 14 SPECIES of sparrows in any birding book are just "social contracts" as well -- right? Can't blindside science and claim victory.
Different Species i can accept: but race?...nahhhhh! Besides...Euro-peons are part Neanderthal. Unmixed Blacks are the only true humans...perhaps that is why black genes are dominant among human kind...

Until the science/encyclopedia version changes -- don't bug me with sermons about there are no distinctions such as race.

ok...so i was right....he was the shade of the people in the region he was at....
But not a Scilian; he wasn't in Europe, he was in the Middle East.
And the middle east is really an extension of Africa...The Lemba Jewish sect originated in the middle east :View attachment 158431

Lemba tribe in southern Africa has Jewish roots, genetic tests reveal

The Lemba, a Bantu-speaking people of southern Africa, have a tradition that they were led out of Judea by a man named Buba. They practice circumcision, keep one day a week holy and avoid eating pork or piglike animals, such as the hippopotamus.

Several groups around the world practice Judaic rites or claim to be descended from biblical tribes without having any ancestral Jewish connection. And there is no Buba in the records of Jewish history.

But the remarkable thing about the Lemba tradition is that it may be exactly right. A team of geneticists has found that many Lemba men carry in their male chromosome a set of DNA sequences that is distinctive of the cohanim, the Jewish priests believed to be the descendants of Aaron. The genetic signature of priests -- a hereditary caste, different from rabbis but with certain ritual roles -- is particularly common among Lemba men who belong to the senior of their 12 groups, known as the Buba clan.

The other strand was provided by Dr. Tudor Parfitt, director of the Center for Jewish Studies at the School of Oriental and African Studies in London. Dr. Parfitt, who has done research among the Lemba for 10 years, says that he has discovered Senna -- Lemba tradition maintains they came from that mysterious northern city -- and that he can retrace their steps from Senna to Africa, maybe a thousand years ago.

The Cohanim Marker....
Yes...the Cohanim marker is mentioned in my narrative...did you see it?

What percentage of the genes of the Lemba Tribe are Cohanim as opposed to Sephardi Jews?
Check the links. I read somewhere that their leaders have 50%...a higher rate than the Jewish population at large.

Have you ever seen pictures of Colin Kaepernick? He is Black. It isn't a coincidence that your stereotypical Sephardic Jews and middle easterners look just like him. Blackness may be denied there but the physiognomy can NOT be denied.

Well Geez. Then the 14 SPECIES of sparrows in any birding book are just "social contracts" as well -- right? Can't blindside science and claim victory.
Different Species i can accept: but race?...nahhhhh! Besides...Euro-peons are part Neanderthal. Unmixed Blacks are the only true humans...perhaps that is why black genes are dominant among human kind...

Until the science/encyclopedia version changes -- don't bug me with sermons about there are no distinctions such as race.
Well the human race is distictly different from
Neanderthals and other primates. I suppose the Neanderthals and other hominids could be seen as different races. But my inspiration on the subject emanates from objective anthropologists such as Ashley Montagu, touted as the foremost expert on the subject of race....or lack thereof.

"His first book MAN'S MOST DANGEROUS MYTH: The Fallacy of Race (1942, 6th ed. 1998), which across the last 56 years has demolished for the majority of his colleagues everywhere the scientific credibility of the very concept of race, as well as launched the burgeoning worldwide movements for ethnic liberation."
Man's Most Dangerous Myth: The Fallacy of Race

ok...so i was right....he was the shade of the people in the region he was at....
And the middle east is really an extension of Africa...The Lemba Jewish sect originated in the middle east :View attachment 158431

The Lemba, a Bantu-speaking people of southern Africa, have a tradition that they were led out of Judea by a man named Buba. They practice circumcision, keep one day a week holy and avoid eating pork or piglike animals, such as the hippopotamus.

Several groups around the world practice Judaic rites or claim to be descended from biblical tribes without having any ancestral Jewish connection. And there is no Buba in the records of Jewish history.

But the remarkable thing about the Lemba tradition is that it may be exactly right. A team of geneticists has found that many Lemba men carry in their male chromosome a set of DNA sequences that is distinctive of the cohanim, the Jewish priests believed to be the descendants of Aaron. The genetic signature of priests -- a hereditary caste, different from rabbis but with certain ritual roles -- is particularly common among Lemba men who belong to the senior of their 12 groups, known as the Buba clan.

The other strand was provided by Dr. Tudor Parfitt, director of the Center for Jewish Studies at the School of Oriental and African Studies in London. Dr. Parfitt, who has done research among the Lemba for 10 years, says that he has discovered Senna -- Lemba tradition maintains they came from that mysterious northern city -- and that he can retrace their steps from Senna to Africa, maybe a thousand years ago.

The Cohanim Marker....

They've found Jews in India, too. Means nothing; by the kind of 'logic' Joe uses, anybody can claim whatever they want. Why not make them Chinese, or Martians?

A lot of Ashkenazi, and Sephardi Jewish DNA is actually from the Levant.
Even if they mixed with European.
No doubt some of the mtDNA of those two groups might support evidence of halakhic traditions. But not 100% due to mixing by males taking gentile wives. Children of Jewish women are, in halakhic tradition, always Jewish no matter who fathers them.
However discovery of the Cohen marker
has provoked some controversy among the Jews.

It is based on the people of the time and place where he lived. There is an extensive documentary on how the model was developed, produced by The History Channel. Do you not believe in knowledge and education?
I believe what my common sense and eyes tell me. Those two things have never let me down. "Experts" have.

But some show on the History Channel has to be true, right? lol

Didn't they also run those shows with Leonard Nimoy all about ghosts and psychic phenomena being 'fact', also? Yes, it's definitely the last word on science and history ...
I dont know what you are talking about. None of my references come from the History Channel...but I have no reason to eliminate it as a reliable source.

Then no need to whine about Jesus being white then. I already know that; tell it to your racist friends.
My argument is that Jesus wasn't a member of your pink race. Since white people don't really exist I could not use white...so I tell it like it is.

lol you never have actual arguments, 'Posting Last!!' is your only 'strategy'.
Stop lying...you can't refute me that's why mine is the last post...you can't refute anything I post.

There is without a doubt, proof Jesus was a black man

Did he or did he not go into a jewish temple and tear it apart?

Didn't every single place he went, did or did they not follow him around everywhere he went...talking about white people? Yes?

Was he or was he not then accused of a crime, he did not commit? Had a trial without proper representation jailed and then executed?

In short, Jesus went through the same shit, negro men today go through, yes?

200w.webp

I thought Jesus was a brownie, not a blackie or whitey.

This race poo is just too hard to figure out, I mean, we have Zimmerman who is Hispanic being presented to us as a whitey, even though it is evident he is a brownie. Then we have Ben Carson who is a blackie, who is presented to us as a whitey.

I say your all insane.

jesus was not known for his dancing
Loius Farrakhan isn't known for his dancing either. So what's your point?

he had a job
So does Al Sharpton...so what's your point?

he spoke clearly enough that people understood
So does Obama. So what's your point?

he didn't wear his robe all turned inside out
None of the thousands of Black Ministers dot ting the landscape wear their robes turned inside out...what makes you think they do?

he could swim
I recall reading that Jesus WALKED on water...He didn't swim.
so humor is not your strong suit.

or are you taking the op seriously?

Jesus was a Jew. Does that offend anti-semites?
You have no idea how much. They are worshipping a man who is if the same exact race and ethnicity that they spend most of their time spewing hatred towards. Perhaps that's why antisemtism is a from of mental illness.

jesus was not known for his dancing
Loius Farrakhan isn't known for his dancing either. So what's your point?

he had a job
So does Al Sharpton...so what's your point?

he spoke clearly enough that people understood
So does Obama. So what's your point?

he didn't wear his robe all turned inside out
None of the thousands of Black Ministers dot ting the landscape wear their robes turned inside out...what makes you think they do?

he could swim
I recall reading that Jesus WALKED on water...He didn't swim.
so humor is not your strong suit.

or are you taking the op seriously?
So...you find humor in marginalizing blacks?
Do you find n!gger jokes funny?
I'm not the one...I'm not in the mood...

_87264971_jesus_bbc.jpg

Jesus was brown. Not African, not European. Middle Eastern.

What did Jesus really look like?

The Cohanim Marker....

They've found Jews in India, too. Means nothing; by the kind of 'logic' Joe uses, anybody can claim whatever they want. Why not make them Chinese, or Martians?
Jews can be of any race...That is why Jews are God's chosen people. They represent all of mankind. We've tried to turn them into a distict racial category but it doesn't work because Judaism is a proselytizing religion born in the ancient African theater we now call the middle east....before the blacks of Caanan were conquered and the victorious cosmopolitan Israelites transfomed Caanan into the Israel of the Old Testament.

I thought Jesus was a Caucasoid Albino?
Considering he had red eyes, and White hair.
You are referecing a vision of Jesus transformed after death. That was a vision...but white hair and feet that shone like bronze...? Thats no Albino like I've ever seen.

Well the human race is distictly different from
Neanderthals and other primates. I suppose the Neanderthals and other hominids could be seen as different races. But my inspiration on the subject emanates from objective anthropologists such as Ashley Montagu, touted as the foremost expert on the subject of race....or lack thereof.

"His first book MAN'S MOST DANGEROUS MYTH: The Fallacy of Race (1942, 6th ed. 1998), which across the last 56 years has demolished for the majority of his colleagues everywhere the scientific credibility of the very concept of race, as well as launched the burgeoning worldwide movements for ethnic liberation."
Man's Most Dangerous Myth: The Fallacy of Race

Yeah -- 1956 was WAY before we had the DNA tools to even GLIMPSE into human lineage and which areas of the world were pockets of similarity. And another poster just gave you dozens of current scientific references on the issue. We're not talking about Neanderthals. We're talking about tracing lines back to places of origin and ACTUAL biophysical differences that can now be MEASURED with DNA tools and modern anthropology methods.

Proof Jesus was black..

only a hater would care what color Jesus is
But who would be the target of that hate?
I hate no one but I felt compelled to press against the lies that have inculcated mankind for so long: that Jesus was what you call white...and i call pink. Some one among your kind decided it was paramoint to make graphic images ofJesus and God as European looking as possible. There is power in those images and they have been useful as tools for proselytizing and subsequent conquests of darker nations. Darker people have been conned into accepting images of a god that looks like their conqueror. With that image locked into their psyche the Europeans could use the hellfire and brimstone stories to control their slaves or indigenous populations.

Proof Jesus was black..

only a hater would care what color Jesus is
But who would be the target of that hate?
I hate no one but I felt compelled to press against the lies that have inculcated mankind for so long: that Jesus was what you call white...and i call pink. Some one among your kind decided it was paramoint to make graphic images ofJesus and God as European looking as possible. There is power in those images and they have been useful as tools for proselytizing and subsequent conquests of darker nations. Darker people have been conned into accepting images of a god that looks like their conqueror. With that image locked into their psyche the Europeans could use the hellfire and brimstone stories to control their slaves or indigenous populations.

the message is lost on you

Forum List

Back