Proof... MSM hates Trump so much they are attacking Trump's supporters!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
In a prior post I've shown how the majority of silent Trump supporters will "pull for Trump" behind the booth. Now here is further proof of the observation that the MSM attacks people who support Trump and praises people that support Hillary!

Mainstream Media: Defeat Trump By Attacking His Supporters
First they come after you, then they target your family and business relationships
It is no secret that the mainstream media has decided that the threat presented by a possible Donald Trump presidency is so grave that it has suspended even the illusion of objectivity. Writing in the New York Times, media columnist Jim Rutenberg granted permission to his fellow journalists “to throw out the textbook American journalism has been using for the better part of the past half-century, if not longer, and approach it in a way you’ve never approached anything in your career.”
The Observer and others have detailed the ways in which traditional media companies and even tech companies have colluded to maximize negative coverage of Trump and minimize negative coverage of his opponent, Hillary Clinton. But it doesn’t end there. As Rutenberg described, many journalists feel the need to “move closer than you’ve ever been to being oppositional.”
There are a hundred examples, but here are just a few headlines that tell the story:
  • Daily Beast: “Trump’s Doctor ‘Overmedicated’ Patients Who Died in His Care”
  • Washington Post: “The contractor that designs Ivanka Trump’s clothes does not offer a single day of paid maternity leave”
  • New York Times: “Peter Thiel’s Embrace of Trump Has Silicon Valley Squirming”
There’s another tactic employed by the mainstream media
that’s inversely related to punishing Trump supporters—rewarding Hillary supporters.
Not just any Hillary supporters, but those brave Republicans who are putting country ahead of party by supporting Clinton.

Search for “Republicans back Hillary” in Google and you get “There are now dozens of big-name Republicans supporting Hillary”(Washington Post), The Republicans Who Support Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump” (The Atlantic), “Which Republicans Are Against Donald Trump? A Cheat Sheet (also The Atlantic), “At Least 110 Republican Leaders Won’t Vote for Donald Trump. Here’s When They Reached Their Breaking Point.” (New York Times), “Here are the Republicans Voting for Hillary Clinton Over Donald” (Time), and The Biggest GOP Names Backing Hillary Clinton—So Far (The Daily Beast).

Enter “Democrats back Trump” and you get a story from The Hill from January and a Toledo Blade story.
Mainstream Media: Defeat Trump By Attacking His Supporters

You made such an assertion, yes, and it is false now as it was then.

How are they "attacking" supporters of donnie two times?

Disagreeing is not attacking.

Isn't it funny that Trump got some money from his father and turned it into $5 billion...so the libs say he didn't do anything on his own.

John Kerry marries into wealth TWICE, and there is not a word about his opportunism.

Let's face it. There is a double standard by the media that they do not even lie about anymore.

Did you even read the OP?

Their behavior is absolutely reprehensible. Thankfully their careers will be over when Trump becomes the president. Having them drink their own medicine will be a sweet end to the evil of it all.

OK, so we have a new Alt Right sock.

Angus, we are talking about the MSM, not Kerry. Show us how much MSM hates Trump.

It IS to the delicate flowers that are today's Con-servatives.

Did you even read the OP?

Their behavior is absolutely reprehensible. Thankfully their careers will be over when Trump becomes the president. Having them drink their own medicine will be a sweet end to the evil of it all.
Who is attacking supporters of Donnie Two Times, Norman?

No ones careers will be over because of opposition to Trump. Why would they be?

And of course you are showing the PC side of the Alt Right: no disagreement permitted.

First of all YOU are PROVING what the MSM is doing by attacking ME!
Did you read the headline????
"Mainstream Media: Defeat Trump By Attacking His Supporters
First they come after you, then they target your family and business relationships

WHERE IS IT MY ASSERTION????
I am simply pointing people with OPEN minds to articles that show how biased the MSM has become!

Second. You pretend to be an open minded intelligent person. YET you constantly ignore the realities that the MSM is biased!
I've proven it over and over again..." 85% of media donated money to Democrats!
1,160 (85%) of the 1,353 of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters
YET you ignore that fact.
You ignore Bias by the Minute
The broadcast networks have refused to cover the repeated failures of ObamaCare in 2016. During the entire year, ABC World News Tonight and NBC Nightly News have yet to give the floundering program any coverage at all, while CBS Evening News only found time to cover two of the ObamaCare updates – and that only added up to 2 minutes and 18 seconds of coverage for the entire year.
YOU ignore that FACT! Obamacare failures and the MSM gives it less then 3 minutes coverage!

Third and finally... YOU constantly critique but NEVER support your comments with links or substantiation!
To me that really refutes any of your comments because they are STRICTLY your own biased observations. Not intelligent. Not scholarly. Not EDUCATED!

hm writes, "First of all YOU are PROVING what the MSM is doing by attacking ME!" to my, "You made such an assertion, yes, and it is false now as it was then.How are they "attacking" supporters of donnie two times? Disagreeing is not attacking."

Disagreeing with you politely is not "attacking" you, hm.

You are the classic Alt Right screamer of the big lie. Think not? Read what you wrote in response to my calm two questions and observation.

It's obvious you hate anyone who disagrees with you.

hm writes, "First of all YOU are PROVING what the MSM is doing by attacking ME!" to my, "You made such an assertion, yes, and it is false now as it was then.How are they "attacking" supporters of donnie two times? Disagreeing is not attacking."

You are the classic Alt Right screamer of the big lie. Think not? Read what you wrote in response to my calm two questions and observation.

A) you wrote: "You made such an assertion, yes, and it is false now as it was then."
I pointed out to you IT WAS NOT MY ASSERTION! As a result YOU attacked by claiming it WAS MY assertion! I didn't claim that! Unlike you I support the statements with links!
B) You are not "disagreeing politely" with ME... you called me a a liar.."it is false now"... how is THAT not an attack?
C) What an ignorant person you are, to claim "I hate anyone who disagrees..." How dumb! "Hating" is a waste of energy that I learned a long time ago was dumb. About as dumb as people who like you constantly say people like me "hate"! That's your first and ONLY retort? That I "hate"? Classic illustration of lack of scholarship. Lack of education...and lack of intelligence. To assume other people have characteristics as you have,i.e. "hatred". I don't hate you nor anyone! Frankly as I said... most intelligent people don't waste energy "hating"! So please don't show your lack thereof by making that description of people. It shows how déclassé you are!

Last edited:

A) you wrote: "You made such an assertion, yes, and it is false now as it was then."
I pointed out to you IT WAS NOT MY ASSERTION! As a result YOU attacked by claiming it WAS MY assertion! I didn't claim that! Unlike you I support the statements with links!
B) You are not "disagreeing politely" with ME... you called me a a liar.."it is false now"... how is THAT not an attack?
C) What an ignorant person you are, to claim "I hate anyone who disagrees..." How dumb! "Hating" is a waste of energy that I learned a long time ago was dumb. About as dumb as people who like you constantly say people like me "hate"! That's your first and ONLY retort? That I "hate"? Classic illustration of lack of scholarship. Lack of education...and lack of intelligence. To assume other people have characteristics as you have,i.e. "hatred". I don't hate you nor anyone! Frankly as I said... most intelligent people don't waste energy "hating"! So please don't show your lack thereof by making that description of people. It shows how déclassé you are!
Look how you cry and whine and yell.

You, like most Alt Right, accuse me of what you are doing. How Rush of you.

Isn't it funny that Trump got some money from his father and turned it into $5 billion...so the libs say he didn't do anything on his own.

John Kerry marries into wealth TWICE, and there is not a word about his opportunism.

Let's face it. There is a double standard by the media that they do not even lie about anymore.

The difference is that Trump is a producer and Kerry is a gigolo.

You can tell that by the looks of their wives.

The real difference is that Kerry has a (D) after his name. It's that simple. If Kerry had an (R) next to his name, the media would have been all over him marry 2 women for their money.

Kerry hasn't done shit on his own. He is a kept man.

Trump produces for Trump and will screw everybody else.

He will not bring jobs back.

He may build a wall but the American people will not permit any mass deportations.

Either Donnie Two Times or Hillary Horrendous will last only four years in office, if they are not impeached.

We have to get our country off the crazy train.

TDS has to be the strongest disease i have seen yet.
Lol what? Nobody's even called him a secret Muslim or said that he's part of a secret global conspiracy to destroy America.
Give me a break
Has anyone started saying that he's a foreign born usurper and possibly even the anti-Christ yet?
Or born in Kenya or is a Muslim or is Khrushchev's secret love child?

Forum List

Back