Proof of Russian Collusion!!!!

No, I meant that I don't like Ted Kennedy, and therefore don't care about what he did or not, because I am against him in any case.

He was responsible for Obama getting the Democrat nomination.

Did you vote for Obama?

If you did....your post becomes ...let's just say 'meaningless.'
Politics is about compromise, you can't always get what you want.

Pretty flimsy excuse for reporting a murderer.

Kinda like this one:

So Obama was helped by a scumbag, does that mean Obama committed murder?

Do you agree 100% on everything with every politician you ever voted for?

Yet you hold Trump supporters to that standard ...

Not necessarily, I've seen a few that don't agree with all of Trump's policies.

Democrats have kicked up quite a fuss, claiming some sort of collusion between Trump supporters and some Russian efforts to get Mr. Trump elected.

Of course they have no proof, but, the Democrats have authored this mantra:

“The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it’s the seriousness of the charge that matters.”[ Clarence Thomas-Anita Hill, folks. Remember the left's battle cry: "The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it's the seriousness of the charge that matters." You simply need to make a harsh, totally unfounded charge, and that's reason enough to investigate. ]

Hence, their argument has more twists and turns in that position than in Nadia Comaneci's floor routine!

But.....there is documented evidence of exactly that: offers to have foreign influence change the course of United States elections!!!

It's by the Democrats.

" It was a May 14, 1983 letter from the head of the KGB, Viktor Chebrikov, to the head of the USSR, the odious Yuri Andropov, with the highest level of classification. Chebrikov relayed to Andropov an offer from Senator Ted Kennedy, presented by Kennedy’s old friend and law-school buddy, John Tunney, a former Democratic senator from California, to reach out to the Soviet leadership at the height of a very hot time in the Cold War. According to Chebrikov, Kennedy was deeply troubled by the deteriorating relationship between the United States and the Soviet Union, which he believed was bringing us perilously close to nuclear confrontation. Kennedy, according to Chebrikov, blamed this situation not on the Soviet leadership but on the American president---Ronald Reagan. Not only was the USSR not to blame, but, said Chebrikov, Kennedy was, quite the contrary, “very impressed” with Andropov.

The thrust of the letter is that Reagan had to be stopped, meaning his alleged aggressive defense policies, which then ranged from the Pershing IIs to the MX to SDI, and even his re-election bid, needed to be stopped. It was Ronald Reagan who was the hindrance to peace. That view of Reagan is consistent with things that Kennedy said and wrote at the time, including articles in sources like Rolling Stone (March 1984) and in a speeches like his March 24, 1983 remarks on the Senate floor the day after Reagan’s SDI speech, which he lambasted as “misleading Red-Scare tactics and reckless Star Wars schemes.”

Even more interesting than Kennedy’s diagnosis was the prescription: According to Chebrikov, Kennedy suggested a number of PR moves to help the Soviets in terms of their public image with the American public. He reportedly believed that the Soviet problem was a communication problem, resulting from an inability to counter Reagan’s (not the USSR’s) “propaganda.” If only Americans could get through Reagan’s smokescreen and hear the Soviets’ peaceful intentions." http://www.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=30980

Just one more proof of the adage....'to know what the Democrats are doing, listen to what they blame the other side for."
I don't give a toss about Ted Kennedy, plus not all Republicans are of the same opinion about Trumputin.
so you're ok that he killed a young lady while intoxicated? Mary Jo Kopechne. I see you have no morals like the folks of Massachusetts. Glad we have that out in the open now.
No, I meant that I don't like Ted Kennedy, and therefore don't care about what he did or not, because I am against him in any case.

Did you vote for Obama?

libturds don't know the word compromise, just remember that. It isn't in their vocabulary.

What is clear is that the American people have lost all respect and confidence in the left. They view the left as dishonest and corrupt. It speaks VOLUMES about the left that the American people would choose Trump over a former first lady, senator, and SOS. Logically Hillary should have mopped the floor with Trump, but she and her party are 'that' awful.

That my be a snapshot in time....and the Left has not been able to incorporate that yet....
...but they control the media and the schools....and it will come down to whether or not our side is successful in governing.

And they will do everything they can to make certain that that success is not accomplished.

The left and media will go right back to Bush mode rooting for military failure and economic decline. I guess the weekly body counts and "this war is lost" crap will start up again in January.

The good news is Trump won't just sit there and take the beating like Bush did. Trump is going to hit back so we will be charting new territory.

so you're ok that he killed a young lady while intoxicated? Mary Jo Kopechne. I see you have no morals like the folks of Massachusetts. Glad we have that out in the open now.

Did you vote for Obama?

Kinda like this one:

well we all know for sure that a libturd believes 100% of everything out of the DNC and members. ALWAYS. it's so, so, sad.

Did you vote for Obama?

Kinda like this one:

Stop trying to hide.

Obama is the worst and most destructive President in modern history.

He has an unbroken record of failure in both domestic and foreign policies.

The above represents an indictment of everyone who voted for him.

again, he will believe 100% of everything obummer did as fantastic!!!

Did you vote for Obama?

Kinda like this one:

"The other side's scumbags are worse than my side's scumbags."

so much so i voted for Trump who isn't part of either party's scumbags. and IMO, the only reason he won.

What is clear is that the American people have lost all respect and confidence in the left. They view the left as dishonest and corrupt. It speaks VOLUMES about the left that the American people would choose Trump over a former first lady, senator, and SOS. Logically Hillary should have mopped the floor with Trump, but she and her party are 'that' awful.

That my be a snapshot in time....and the Left has not been able to incorporate that yet....
...but they control the media and the schools....and it will come down to whether or not our side is successful in governing.

And they will do everything they can to make certain that that success is not accomplished.

The left and media will go right back to Bush mode rooting for military failure and economic decline. I guess the weekly body counts and "this war is lost" crap will start up again in January.

The good news is Trump won't just sit there and take the beating like Bush did. Trump is going to hit back so we will be charting new territory.

I just heard an interview with the author, Ed Klein, who states that his sources have heard that BLM, MediaMatters,Soros are planning exactly that.

Did you vote for Obama?

Kinda like this one:

Stop trying to hide.

again, he will believe 100% of everything obummer did as fantastic!!!

I hope he says exactly that.
Re-education will follow.

I just heard an interview with the author, Ed Klein, who states that his sources have heard that BLM, MediaMatters,Soros are planning exactly that.

Of course they are, it destroyed Bush and the GOP. Constant negative harping 24/7 and many in the Bush administration thought it was a huge mistake that he chose not to fight this. He thought he was taking the high road in not stooping to their level but in reality the propaganda, unchallenged became what the American people thought was truth. Trump is likely to give them a bloody nose each time they pull that crap so its going to be WWIII.

well we all know for sure that a libturd believes 100% of everything out of the DNC and members. ALWAYS. it's so, so, sad.
So you put a lot of whiskey in that there spinach?

Did you vote for Obama?

Kinda like this one:

Stop trying to hide.

Why have a healthy and open democratic society when you can hate about half of your felllow citizens.

especially since the left thinks we're all deplorable right? And our climate ideas we should be locked up for right?

You are referencing your side right? Come to the game and play fair and you would see such a change in attitude. Act like your entitled to more than anyone else and reap the response you get back. again, when you mess with a bee hive, you risk getting stung. Right?

Kinda like this one:

Stop trying to hide.

Why have a healthy and open democratic society when you can hate about half of your felllow citizens.

Revealing inadequacies in hardly the same as 'hating.'

How to explain your lack of eloquence?

Are you beginning to recognize the effect your lack of reading has had on you?

That was all the time I have today for your empty vacuous playground taunts love.

Kinda like this one:

Stop trying to hide.

especially since the left thinks we're all deplorable right? And our climate ideas we should be locked up for right?

You are referencing your side right? Come to the game and play fair and you would see such a change in attitude. Act like your entitled to more than anyone else and reap the response you get back. again, when you mess with a bee hive, you risk getting stung. Right?

Really doesn't matter "which" side, they both lead ultimately to the same destination. And I believe "your" all the same.

Even Hillary didn't say all Trump supporters are deplorable. But you did say you are 100% against everything Obama did, so I do wonder about you.

Plus no one said to lock up Trump supporters for their climate ideas, but Trump is going after EPA people...

So you put a lot of whiskey in that there spinach?

Let's check:

Time to play "Pick The Myth!"

a. Bill's wife won the popular vote based on legal votes!

b. The intelligence agencies have conclusive evidence that Russia hacked and influence the election

c. Obama told illegal aliens that they should not vote!

d. Obama's was a successful presidency...and will go down as such in history!

Which is true???

Let's check:

b. The intelligence agencies have conclusive evidence that Russia hacked and influence the election

Which is true???
Adventure285_25.jpg

Let's check:

Which is true???
Adventure285_25.jpg

Assuming that you believe (I almost said 'think') that the cartoon is a response to the quiz.....

....it certainly proves what posters were positing about Liberals.

Seems you accomplished the very opposite of what you intended.

Let's check:

Which is true???
Adventure285_25.jpg

Assuming that you believe (I almost said 'think') that the cartoon is a response to the quiz.....

Nope, it's just that your threads remind me of Bizarro World very much.

Let's check:

Which is true???
Adventure285_25.jpg

Nope, it's just that your threads remind me of Bizarro World very much.

I can't help you there....better speak to your psychiatrist.

Forum List

Back