Proof That Andrea Mitchell is Biased Trash

Rob37

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2017
Last week Chuck Schumer made a thinly veiled threat against Trump that if he does not bend to the will of the minority party then things may get tough on his Supreme Court nominee. Schumer threatened to "raise the bar" for the nominee. Here is a link:

Schumer: Trump's Attack On Judge Raises Bar For His SCOTUS Nominee

This morning on NBC's Meet the Press, on the subject of this present and allegedly possible "constitutional crises" created by Trump's EO and Trump's Tweets about the Seattle Judge, I caught Andrea Mitchell of NBC news saying that Trump's conduct will "raise the bar" for the Supreme Court nominee.

Here is a link to the show transcript. It is about halfway down, right after Todd's interview with Pence.

Meet The Press 02-05-17

This is clearly a talking point. Further, it evidences the betrayal of the American people by Mitchell, who is supposed to be the epicenter of ethical conduct for today's NBC news organization. Pathetic!

Btw, if you want to puke then read on into the transcript. Todd interviews Nancy Pelosi next.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Rush has exposed the coordinated Dem/Media talking points for years. He plays montages of multiple Dem's and the media all parroting the exact same talking point on a given day. This is one reason they hate Rush Limbaugh's guts, because he exposes and mocks them with their own words.

His library goes back decades now, so when these hypocrite flip floppers starts spewing a 180 flip flop he goes back to prior recordings of them saying exactly the opposite.

Rush is a legend, good job Rush!

• Banned
Rush has exposed the coordinated Dem/Media talking points for years. He plays montages of multiple Dem's and the media all parroting the exact same talking point on a given day. This is one reason they hate Rush Limbaugh's guts, because he exposes and mocks them with their own words.

His library goes back decades now, so when these hypocrite flip floppers starts spewing a 180 flip flop he goes back to prior recordings of them saying exactly the opposite.

Rush is a legend, good job Rush!

I hope Rush catches this one too. Makes me ill That Mitchell is supposedly such a bastion of media integrity.

Last week Chuck Schumer made a thinly veiled threat against Trump that if he does not bend to the will of the minority party then things may get tough on his Supreme Court nominee. Schumer threatened to "raise the bar" for the nominee. Here is a link:

This morning on NBC's Meet the Press, on the subject of this present and allegedly possible "constitutional crises" created by Trump's EO and Trump's Tweets about the Seattle Judge, I caught Andrea Mitchell of NBC news saying that Trump's conduct will "raise the bar" for the Supreme Court nominee.

Here is a link to the show transcript. It is about halfway down, right after Todd's interview with Pence.

Meet The Press 02-05-17

This is clearly a talking point. Further, it evidences the betrayal of the American people by Mitchell, who is supposed to be the epicenter of ethical conduct for today's NBC news organization. Pathetic!

Btw, if you want to puke then read on into the transcript. Todd interviews Nancy Pelosi next.

The Democrats will never approve a Trump pick. They can't even approve cabinet appointments. They can't get past the bitter butt hurt. Republicans just need to go Nuclear for SCOTUS like Dingy Harry did on trial judges

Meet The Press 02-05-17

I just watched Meet the Press and Pences interview. He referenced Alan Dershowitz as somebody who supported the constitutionality of Trumps EO. Last night I watched an interview with Alan Dershowitz on CNN and he specifically said that part of the EO was constitutional and part of it was unconstitutional. It was an outright lie or half truth manipulation at best by Pence.... Extremely disappointing to be coming from the mouth of our VP.

Meet The Press 02-05-17

I am sure you watch fox news and you question someone's ethical conduct?

• Banned

Meet The Press 02-05-17

I just watched Meet the Press and Pences interview. He referenced Alan Dershowitz as somebody who supported the constitutionality of Trumps EO. Last night I watched an interview with Alan Dershowitz on CNN and he specifically said that part of the EO was constitutional and part of it was unconstitutional. It was an outright lie or half truth manipulation at best by Pence.... Extremely disappointing to be coming from the mouth of our VP.

I will have to check out the Dershowitz interview. Thanks.

• Banned

Meet The Press 02-05-17

I am sure you watch fox news and you question someone's ethical conduct?

I do!

Andrea Mitchell was simply reporting on it.....why bash her?

And the ''bar'' that is raised is simply finding out if the judge up for justice, believes in the separation of power, and will follow the Constitution instead of a Cult leader.

And the ''bar'' that is raised is simply finding out if the judge up for justice, believes in the separation of power, and will follow the Constitution instead of a Cult leader.
Thats exactly what the judges who ruled against trumps immigration ban did, follow the constitution

She was not reporting on Schumer's statement. Rather, she was stating it with no other reference to Schumer's statement. There is no reason for her to speak the phrase "raise the bar" in relation to Trump's Supreme Court nominee unless

1. She is reporting on what Schumer said, which she was not; or

2. She is parroting a talking point.

Meet The Press 02-05-17

The whole interview is interesting... but jump to 3:45 to see the statement I was referring to. Note that Dershowitz is an extremely reputable and brilliant mind who is coming off the heels of publicly critiquing Yates for not doing her job as AG and politicizing the issue. I don't mark him in the partisan category.

She was not reporting on Schumer's statement. Rather, she was stating it with no other reference to Schumer's statement. There is no reason for her to speak the phrase "raise the bar" in relation to Trump's Supreme Court nominee unless

she is reporting on the Democratic Senator's stance, not just Schumer...all the Democratic senators are saying it, and have taken that stance...since President Trump went on his tweeting rampage against the judge who put a stay on his E/O.

the same stance Senator Sessions took when questioning asst attny general Yates when she was being questioned in the senate confirmation hearings.

Meet The Press 02-05-17

The whole interview is interesting... but jump to 3:45 to see the statement I was referring to. Note that Dershowitz is an extremely reputable and brilliant mind who is coming off the heels of publicly critiquing Yates for not doing her job as AG and politicizing the issue. I don't mark him in the partisan category.

We obviously have a similar degree of respect for Dershowitz. I like to listen to his interviews and public speeches. They are always insightful.

My feeling is that the due process, or lack thereof, element is what will be found unconstitutional about the EO. Adequate notice was not given to the people affected.

she is reporting on the Democratic Senator's stance, not just Schumer...all the Democratic senators are saying it, and have taken that stance...since President Trump went on his tweeting rampage against the judge who put a stay on his E/O.

the same stance Senator Sessions took when questioning asst attny general Yates when she was being questioned in the senate confirmation hearings.

I agree with you...they are ALL saying it.

The MSM and the Democratic Party collude all the time about every issue.

If there was ANYONE still sticking to the "UNBIASED MEDIA" bullshit, I think the DNC e-mails that showed CNN giving debate questions IN ADVANCE to Hillary Clinton pretty much PROVES the MSM is crooked as fuck.

Last edited:

If there were ANYONE still stick to the "UNBIASED MEDIA" bullshit, I think the DNC e-mails that showed CNN giving debate questions IN ADVANCE to Hillary Clinton pretty much PROVES the MSM is crooked as fuck.
fyi-
donna brazille who CNN FIRED, said she played no favorites.... Bernie got his question too.

Schumer has protesters outside his house, demanding he vote the potential justice down....

This could be part of his new stance as well....

If there were ANYONE still stick to the "UNBIASED MEDIA" bullshit, I think the DNC e-mails that showed CNN giving debate questions IN ADVANCE to Hillary Clinton pretty much PROVES the MSM is crooked as fuck.
fyi-
donna brazille who CNN FIRED, said she played no favorites.... Bernie got his question too.

Snowflake logic all the way,

fyi-

Snowflake logic all the way,
:lmao:

sort of...... :D

but yes, Donna WAS way wrong in what she did.....just saying, she just did it 'fairly' for both Dem candidates, contrary to the rumor spread that she leaked only Hillary's question, she leaked Bernie's question too.

Forum List

Back