Proof That Andrea Mitchell is Biased Trash

The MSM and the Democratic Party collude all the time about every issue.

If there were ANYONE still stick to the "UNBIASED MEDIA" bullshit, I think the DNC e-mails that showed CNN giving debate questions IN ADVANCE to Hillary Clinton pretty much PROVES the MSM is crooked as fuck.
fyi-
donna brazille who CNN FIRED, said she played no favorites.... Bernie got his question too.

Snowflake logic all the way,
:lmao:

sort of...... :D

but yes, Donna WAS way wrong in what she did.....just saying, she just did it 'fairly' for both Dem candidates, contrary to the rumor spread that she leaked only Hillary's question, she leaked Bernie's question too.

Brazile said she would do it again...but would have done it differently because of the knowledge she acquired about cyber security.

She is corrupt as fuck.

Last edited:
Last week Chuck Schumer made a thinly veiled threat against Trump that if he does not bend to the will of the minority party then things may get tough on his Supreme Court nominee. Schumer threatened to "raise the bar" for the nominee. Here is a link:

Schumer: Trump's Attack On Judge Raises Bar For His SCOTUS Nominee

This morning on NBC's Meet the Press, on the subject of this present and allegedly possible "constitutional crises" created by Trump's EO and Trump's Tweets about the Seattle Judge, I caught Andrea Mitchell of NBC news saying that Trump's conduct will "raise the bar" for the Supreme Court nominee.

Here is a link to the show transcript. It is about halfway down, right after Todd's interview with Pence.

Meet The Press 02-05-17

This is clearly a talking point. Further, it evidences the betrayal of the American people by Mitchell, who is supposed to be the epicenter of ethical conduct for today's NBC news organization. Pathetic!

Btw, if you want to puke then read on into the transcript. Todd interviews Nancy Pelosi next.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Or she's simply highlighting a possibility based on her experience with politics and the very statement made by Schumer.

You morons really need to learn your native language.

If there were ANYONE still stick to the "UNBIASED MEDIA" bullshit, I think the DNC e-mails that showed CNN giving debate questions IN ADVANCE to Hillary Clinton pretty much PROVES the MSM is crooked as fuck.
fyi-
donna brazille who CNN FIRED, said she played no favorites.... Bernie got his question too.

but yes, Donna WAS way wrong in what she did.....just saying, she just did it 'fairly' for both Dem candidates, contrary to the rumor spread that she leaked only Hillary's question, she leaked Bernie's question too.

The question in the DNC e-mails that I read was for the 3rd Hillary/Trump debate....not the Dem primaries.
no, I don't think so?? Who leaked it? Donna Brazille lost her job at CNN 3 months before the presidential debates??

fyi-

The question in the DNC e-mails that I read was for the 3rd Hillary/Trump debate....not the Dem primaries.
no, I don't think so?? Who leaked it? Donna Brazille lost her job at CNN 3 months before the presidential debates??

I'll concede. I was recalling WHEN the e-mails were leaked and Brazil's was FIRED for corruption rather than when the actual e-mails with the debate questions were sent to the DNC.

Brazil's and DWS were rightfully fired for their corruption, but as we know...bad behavior by a few extends to all people on your side.

fyi-

I'll concede. I was recalling WHEN the e-mails were leaked and Brazil's was FIRED for corruption rather than when the actual e-mails with the debate questions were sent to the DNC.

Brazil's and DWS were rightfully fired for their corruption, but as we know...bad behavior by a few extends to all people on your side.

but as we know...bad behavior by a few extends to all people on your side.

:rofl:

of course! :rolleyes:

of course she is bias her husband is former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan,
so you know she will not have anything nice to say about Trump. Also she was a major supporter of the Hildabeast.

Last week Chuck Schumer made a thinly veiled threat against Trump that if he does not bend to the will of the minority party then things may get tough on his Supreme Court nominee. Schumer threatened to "raise the bar" for the nominee. Here is a link:

This morning on NBC's Meet the Press, on the subject of this present and allegedly possible "constitutional crises" created by Trump's EO and Trump's Tweets about the Seattle Judge, I caught Andrea Mitchell of NBC news saying that Trump's conduct will "raise the bar" for the Supreme Court nominee.

Here is a link to the show transcript. It is about halfway down, right after Todd's interview with Pence.

Meet The Press 02-05-17

This is clearly a talking point. Further, it evidences the betrayal of the American people by Mitchell, who is supposed to be the epicenter of ethical conduct for today's NBC news organization. Pathetic!

Btw, if you want to puke then read on into the transcript. Todd interviews Nancy Pelosi next.

Media is just part of the dem party now.

Meet The Press 02-05-17

Or she's simply highlighting a possibility based on her experience with politics and the very statement made by Schumer.

You morons really need to learn your native language.

I see that Mr. Starskey's lobotomy went well!

Forum List

Back