Proof that Obama is not the smartest person in the room.

Obama's lackey's gather up a bunch of nobodies with no self-respect and no brains, to stand behind him, whenever he makes one of his self-aggrandizing speeches, just to prove that people who lower themselves to that degree are, indeed not quite as smart as Obama.

Seriously sucks to be a right winger now adays.

:lol:

The slackjawed Knuckle draggers are still foaming at the mouth that their better beat them twice and the American people rejected them :eusa_boohoo:

It's amazing what fraudulent voting will get you.

ANyway, never mind the 3000% bullshit, I'm waiting to see reductions of 15-20% in my own premiums. Instead I've seen increases in my premiums.
Could it be Obama lied?

You will see a an increase in your electric bills, somewhere between 15-20% and 3,000% just like he declared.

So, among all the lies he spewed, give him credit for being honest just this once.

Clearly someone put the wrong numbers in the teleprompter the media won't blame Obama for someone else's mistake.

Clearly someone put the wrong numbers in the teleprompter the media won't blame Obama for someone else's mistake.

You are probably right about the TelePrompTer, but if Obama had even a basic understanding of percentages he should had caught it. This is at least as bad as Quayle's Potatoe moment. (Yes, I misspelled potato on purpose.)

You are probably right about the TelePrompTer, but if Obama had even a basic understanding of percentages he should had caught it. This is at least as bad as Quayle's Potatoe moment. (Yes, I misspelled potato on purpose.)

Yeah but we all know if Obama said the temperature of the sun was 32 degrees the media would ignore it and Obama knows it as well.

Yeah but we all know if Obama said the temperature of the sun was 32 degrees the media would ignore it and Obama knows it as well.

Fox is not part of the media?

Fox is not part of the media?

I didn't bring FOX up and for the record yes they are the fact you may not like or agree with them doesn't change this.

Proof that Obama is not the smartest person in the room.

Unless it's a room full of Republicans.

Republicans still mad Obama embarrassed them at their retreat

Republicans proceeded to try and embarrass the President with a number of "questions" which were framed in such a way to bring out their talking points and corner the President. However, the President proved to be a better debater than they thought. He pointed out the factual errors in many of their questions, at times by using accurate and complicated statistics from memory (contrary to the common teleprompter myth). Nearly every analysts, including Republicans, agreed that the President got the better end of the debate even though he was literally taking on the entire Republican congressional caucus. Many saw the event as the turning point in the health care debate when the President took on some of the myths about the reform.

Boehner%20Baby.jpg

I see Obama going into the ministry when he's done acting like the President.
He can do one of those televised deals.
Big ratings evey Sunday.
Bigger paycheck as well.

He can be his own Reverend Wright!
I see him more as a sportscaster type, but the preacher thing I can see that too. I wonder what the religion will be one day "Islam" ? I mean it can't be Christian can it ? Hec, I don't think it could be Islamist either come to think about it.

I don't think he even knows who he is at this point in life. I wish he would hurry up and find out, because this nation sure would love to know finally.

I see him more as a sportscaster type, but the preacher thing I can see that too. I wonder what the religion will be one day "Islam" ? I mean it can't be Christian can it ? Hec, I don't think it could be Islamist either come to think about it.
It would be like any other cult and based on the personality of the figurehead. The glassy eyed adherents would faint at his sermons. Wait, they already do.

The media gave Dan Quayle hell over the spelling of potato. The media gave Palin hell over stumbling over the question about what news papers she read. G. W. Bush got hell for not pronouncing nuclear correctly (and for many other things). Why hasn't the MSN given Obama hell for not understanding math?

3000 percent.wmv - YouTube

Fuzzy math ebonics

-Geaux

It would be like any other cult and based on the personality of the figurehead. The glassy eyed adherents would faint at his sermons. Wait, they already do.

:lol::eusa_clap::D

The media gave Dan Quayle hell over the spelling of potato. The media gave Palin hell over stumbling over the question about what news papers she read. G. W. Bush got hell for not pronouncing nuclear correctly (and for many other things). Why hasn't the MSN given Obama hell for not understanding math?

3000 percent.wmv - YouTube

The President is always the tool of Multiple Corporations. They don't say what they want, they say what they are paid to say. The sooner everyone learns that the better.

Now on topic. Gafs are Gafs. MSNBC praises itself as Democratic media, why would you think they would put a Democratic GAF on air?

Fox News is "Fair and Balanced NEWS" though........Perhaps you see the difference now?

Bush will be recognized for the great president he really was. obama will go into world history books along with Nero, Caligula and Ceaucescu.

Bush will be recognized for the great president he really was. obama will go into world history books along with Nero, Caligula and Ceaucescu.
Read the official government documents that prove the Bush administration knowingly used false intelligence to lie the US into invading and torturing Iraq. Bush should go down in history as a worthless piece of shit who died in solitary confinement for crimes against humanity.

https://www.google.com/search?q=gwu+iraq&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb
https://www.google.com/search?q=gwu+torture&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

Obama would be in prison by now for assassinating Abdulrahman al-Awlaki if Republicans could afford to see the Bush administration die in prison, too.

Why do Republicans focus so much attention on trying to prove some criminal misdeed when it comes to Benghazi but won't make a sound over the widely reported extrajudicial assassination of an American teenager via international drone strike? Is it because the Republican leaders know that there's nothing to be gained from Benghazi and are just looking for an "official" reason to bash the President? Is it because the Republican leaders know that if they actually went after Obama for the proven extrajudicial international assassination of an American teenager without charges or a trial, then that would lay the entire Bush administration open to charges of crimes against humanity for the proven lies that were used to invade and torture Iraq for years?

Both Bush and Obama deserve to die in prison but that won't happen because Americans can't admit when they're wrong.

Case in point, "too big to fail" and "American exceptionalism". Even with those beloved terms, Bush is still wrong, Obama is still wrong, and America is still wrong. Now that we know that, let's stop bickering over whose party sucks more and work together like an adult human society to fix it.

Forum List

Back