Proof the cover story for 9/111 began immediately after the attacks

I see the loyal Bush dupe liar here who started off this new page here clearly has a problem understanding english and likes to talk to himself.that seems to be a wacked out quality among most Bush dupes.:lol::lol::lol: Dawgshit and Candyass more so than anybody.Looks like he has followed their footsteps.

loyal Bush dupe liar
First of all, I couldn't stand Bush. One of the worst presidents ever. If there was ANY proof that he was behind 9/11, I would be the last person to defend him.
Second.............."liar"? Please post these "lies" that I have told. I'm sure this is just another "claim" that you can't backup.
And third, good to see that you STILL can't address the subject matter. Just gripping about all the posters that disagree with you.
You seem to be one of the biggest "followers" I've ever seen. Can't hold your own ground?
Rimjob (9/11 Inside Job) has lost all grip on reality. 90% of his posts are in reference to shit. Yes, shit. Fecal matter. Go figure. He will always post that everyone runs away "in fear" when he posts. He will also talk about all the "facts" that he posts but never posts anything. I don't either but I don't go around claiming that I do. He seems to think that we are all "paid agents" to refute the facts.:confused: He also likes to say that the "agents" have PENETRATED this web site!! How do you penetrate an open web site that ANYONE can join?

He seems to be the dumbest individual I have ever come across on the net and there have been a bunch but he takes the #1 slot. How can he "win" all of these debates when he has all of the ones he disagrees with on ignore? Oh, and I have always been a sock of CandyCorn. Proved he was wrong and now he just says as government agents we have the ability to change our IP address at will. LOL

In short, he's a fucking moron. I don't even address the asshole anymore. It's a waste of bandwidth.

I see the loyal Bush dupe liar here who started off this new page here clearly has a problem understanding english and likes to talk to himself.that seems to be a wacked out quality among most Bush dupes.:lol::lol::lol: Dawgshit and Candyass more so than anybody.Looks like he has followed their footsteps.

loyal Bush dupe liar
First of all, I couldn't stand Bush. One of the worst presidents ever. If there was ANY proof that he was behind 9/11, I would be the last person to defend him.
Second.............."liar"? Please post these "lies" that I have told. I'm sure this is just another "claim" that you can't backup.
And third, good to see that you STILL can't address the subject matter. Just gripping about all the posters that disagree with you.
You seem to be one of the biggest "followers" I've ever seen. Can't hold your own ground?
Rimjob (9/11 Inside Job) has lost all grip on reality. 90% of his posts are in reference to shit. Yes, shit. Fecal matter. Go figure. He will always post that everyone runs away "in fear" when he posts. He will also talk about all the "facts" that he posts but never posts anything. I don't either but I don't go around claiming that I do. He seems to think that we are all "paid agents" to refute the facts.:confused: He also likes to say that the "agents" have PENETRATED this web site!! How do you penetrate an open web site that ANYONE can join?

He seems to be the dumbest individual I have ever come across on the net and there have been a bunch but he takes the #1 slot. How can he "win" all of these debates when he has all of the ones he disagrees with on ignore? Oh, and I have always been a sock of CandyCorn. Proved he was wrong and now he just says as government agents we have the ability to change our IP address at will. LOL

In short, he's a fucking moron. I don't even address the asshole anymore. It's a waste of bandwidth.

He keeps you employed and busy..what the fuck would you do with all this time without him ..you would be lost and lonely ,face it...you are the coyote to his roadrunner...beep beep...

He keeps you employed and busy..what the fuck would you do with all this time without him ..you would be lost and lonely ,face it...you are the coyote to his roadrunner...beep beep...

He DOES keep things entertaining, I will give him that.

There are times when I think that you're above the level of Rimjob and his ilk. But there are days, like today, when you are no better than the little shit eater. If your day job is being a musician then your opinion of political events in general is meaningless. Your fascination with your own self worth is disgusting. So, one last time: I'm not working for the government and I'm not a sock of CC. You spend way more time on this web site than I do. What, no gigs? Without YouTube, you're nothing. Whatever.......................

Who, Rimjob?:poop::poop::poop:

wow look how rides in to rescue handjob....:lol::lol::lol:

loyal Bush dupe liar

Yeah, I've never understood the "paid agent" logic (or lack there of).
The idea that some agency or organization has only the purpose of steering conversations on a message board in a certain direction is just asinine and paranoid. As if someone is sitting in the Pentagon, reading this stuff and just shaking in their boots that "9/11 Inside Job" is going to expose the whole conspiracy!
We're just opinionated people debating other opinionated people!

Who, Rimjob?:poop::poop::poop:

Yeah, well, it always makes me grin when I see his posts that revolve around fecal matter.
The idea that an adult refutes an argument by using poop jokes...........is just too funny to ignore.
My 5 year old has better come backs than that!

That guy must have 2 brain cells............and they're FIGHTING!

Im not the entertaining guy posting paragraphs talking to myself.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

you sir, are ready for the nuthouse because of that scary little thing as well as needing to go back to junior high school and take science classes again.:lol::lol::lol::lol: cause for the hundreth time,you would not last one minute in a debate against a grade school grad on the laws of physics.:lol::lol::lol:

You are now starting to pick up the habits of these agents like that one you just spoke with.congrats.:clap2::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Im not the entertaining guy posting paragraphs talking to myself.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

you sir, are ready for the nuthouse because of that scary little thing besides the fact you wouldnt last one minute against a grade school grad in a 9/11 debate.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are now starting to pick up the habits of these agents like that one you just spoke with.congrats.:clap2::lol::lol::lol:

Congratulations Eots, you have just joined the ranks of the agents.

We'll let your know the details of our next meeting, as soon as they firm up.

you sir, are ready for the nuthouse because of that scary little thing besides the fact you wouldnt last one minute against a grade school grad in a 9/11 debate.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Really? I shut you down in the 9/11 debate!
Oh wait, you meant someone that made it PAST grade school!!
You see, in grade school, people learn how to put sentences together properly.

yeah in your warped little fairy tale dreamland you did.In the real world here you got your ass handed to you on a platter.oh yeah i see you dont do that,put proper sentences together.Like you troll buddy Obamerican does?thats a good one.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I should have spotted you off from the beginning.You are more cleaver than these trolls I give you that,you had me fooled at first that you were interested in a logicical discussion but your clearly here just to troll.good acting job I'll say that much.

Last edited:

yeah in your warped little fairy tale dreamland you did.In the real world here you got your ass handed to you on a platter.oh yeah i see you dont do that,put proper sentences together.Like you troll buddy Obamerican does?thats a good one.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I should have spotted you off from the beginning.You are more cleaver than these trolls I give you that,you had me fooled at first that you were interested in a logicical discussion but your clearly here just to troll.good acting job I'll say that much.

that being said,maybe you should take a job as an actor,at least you wouldnt embarrass yourself like you do here in a debate running away from videos and posts that shoots down your ramblings.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can see since you like talking to yourself and I am giving you the attention you seek so I really need to stop.cant educate someone who is afraid of the truth and only sees what he wants to see and ditched junior high school science class and doesnt want to learn about the laws of physics.

Last edited:

yeah in your warped little fairy tale dreamland you did.In the real world here you got your ass handed to you on a platter.oh yeah i see you dont do that.Like you troll buddy Obamerican does.thats a good one.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

How did I get my ass handed to me? You never addressed my points. Calling me names after I posted my rebuttal to your claims? That's winning an argument to you? Again, a grade school approach.

translation of Lights last unread post-yeah you are right 9/11,I am a fool to listen that agent troll Obamerican and yeah your right,he has horrible grammar skills I should not have ignored and you are so correct. I got my ass handed to me on a platter by you and the other truthers on this thread and never watched any of those videos or looked at any links you provided because like you said so many times,I only see what I want to see and they shot down my pathetic ramblings.

More importantly,you are right,I am a troll seeking attention and afraid of the truth which is why I only see what I want to see and wont look at those videos or links provided throughout this thread you so kindly gave me.that being the case,I will strongly consider what you said and take a job as an actor since I suck at debating 9/11 and more importantly,I will contact the junior high school right down the street from me and enroll there and ask them to leat me enroll in some science classes so I can leanr about the laws of physics that I ditched throughout that whole time.

that being said,maybe you should take a job as an actor,at least you wouldnt embarrass yourself like you do here in a debate running away from videos and posts that shoots down your ramblings.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can see since you like talking to yourself and I am giving you the attention you seek so I really need to stop.cant educate someone who is afraid of the truth and only sees what he wants to see and ditched junior high school science class and doesnt want to learn about the laws of physics.

doesnt want to learn about the laws of physics

Well, being a Mechanical Engineer, I have a pretty good grasp on the laws of physics. Seeing how I have to apply them to what I design.
And nothing that I have designed as ever collapsed. But then again, a jetliner going 500 mph has never crashed into something that I have designed.

Thanks for telling me that Light.I will see you back here in a year from now after you graduated from 7th grade science class when you have learned about the laws of physics.see ya then.oh and good luck on your new acting gig,I know you will succeed much better than you ever did here.glad to hear you will be doing something your actually good at.:D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back