Proof the cover story for 9/111 began immediately after the attacks

still another shit laid here from LIAR ABILITY.:poop::clap2::clap2:

again he did it.:poop:

His handlers must be very pleased with him today.:lol:

cant give the troll anymore attention.already have given him too much as it is.Got to leave for the day now.I know that will make him sad that he no longer has anybody to play with anymore and will now cry.poor baby.well gotta run now.

Last edited:
still another shit laid here from LIAR ABILITY.:poop::clap2::clap2:

and still another one from the troll.:lol::poop: the sad kid is seeking attention cause nobody else will give it to him.

Must be narcissism.
No Liar-disability it's just a case of being smarter...

You still never address any points brought up...you only have intelligence high enough to sling crap and throw insults instead of comprehending indisputable facts and information...

Remember the Anthrax attacks which just happen to occur right after 9/11? Likely not with such a low I.Q.

The white house staff began taking the anti-biotic for anthrax BEFORE the first anthrax attack even occured.

The O.P. documentary in this thread who first put out the story for 9/11 to mass media is....

It was Jerome Hauer who advised the White House staff to start taking "CIPRO" - the anti-biotic effective against Anthrax - a week prior to the Anthrax mailings attack

Hauer is an 'expert' in Bio-Terrorism and was the one who was in charge of the NIH response to the anthrax attacks. His reactions to the anthrax mailings were, at best, slow and he took every opportunity to invoke "Osama Bin Laden" in the rhetoric he employed in his public utterances about them

More about the O.P...

Interesting how the story was put out so fast...before any tower even collapsed and only 33 minutes after the second tower got hit was an elaborate story being aired on who's responsible...

Well it certainly brings to question if the "official story" for 9/11 was prewitten before the attacks...

If nothing else it sure looks bad for the investigation into who was responsible for 9/11 being completed so fast... let alone the investigation on who was responsible having to make its way to the media with an elaborate story written...

The story being out so fast is incriminating enough let alone if you think about...was the investigation done before the attacks even happened...I think the answer is quite clear.

Another interesting fact is the first guy who promoted the story was Jerome Hauer who just happened to be...

*Bio Warfare expert...which brings to mind the anthrax attacks right after 9/11 targeting Senate and Media

*Drug Company Director...which brings to mind the fact that the White House staff was taking the medication for anthrax before the first anthrax attack even occured...(fact if you are not too lazy to check for yourself)

*Commissioner for Office of Emergency Management...which brings to mind how it was being reinforced as a sky bunker just before 9/11 on the 23rd floor of World Tade Center 7, Building 7...with its floors, walls, windows all being reinforced making it some type of tree fort within sight of the World Trade Center twin towers...

*Bush Administration Insider...last but not least

Now Get to Work!!! LOL...:lol:

i-want-you-2-blog.jpg

Last edited:
and still another one from the troll.:lol::poop: the sad kid is seeking attention cause nobody else will give it to him.

Must be narcissism.

You still never address any points brought up...* * * *

:lmao:

9/11 Rimjob, the nitwit, can post nothing but *poop* lines and smileys and that makes him "smarter." Bwahahaha!

Smarter than YOU, perhaps, but that wouldn't take anything special.

As for addressing the "points," it is you scumbag idiot twoofers who cannot address the point.

There is only one real point.

You have no ability and no willingness to address the almost infinite set of "things" that WOULD HAVE TO BE TRUE in order for you lunatic notions to have any chance of being possible.

They have been brought up repeatedly, and you fucking useless disease carrying vermin ALWAYS deflect and evade.

If we don't hear about ORBS

(excuse me a second ...)

(ok, that's passed)

then we're hearing about top secret thermite that had to have been planted before it was ever even invented.

And not one of you pieces of 9/11's favorite play-toy have ANY ability to address who would POSSIBLY be involved in the "conspiracy" who would be willing to murder thousands of people.

You are mindless simpleton shitheads.

Suck on it, bitch. I have no respect for crap like you. MaxiPad, drek like you and 9/11 Rimjob are here purely for my amusement.

Must be narcissism.

You still never address any points brought up...you only have intelligence high enough to sling crap and throw insults instead of comprehending indisputable facts and information...

Remember the Anthrax attacks which just happen to occur right after 9/11? Likely not with such a low I.Q.

The white house staff began taking the anti-biotic for anthrax BEFORE the first anthrax attack even occured.

The O.P. documentary in this thread who first put out the story for 9/11 to mass media is....

It was Jerome Hauer who advised the White House staff to start taking "CIPRO" - the anti-biotic effective against Anthrax - a week prior to the Anthrax mailings attack

Hauer is an 'expert' in Bio-Terrorism and was the one who was in charge of the NIH response to the anthrax attacks. His reactions to the anthrax mailings were, at best, slow and he took every opportunity to invoke "Osama Bin Laden" in the rhetoric he employed in his public utterances about them

More about the O.P...

Interesting how the story was put out so fast...before any tower even collapsed and only 33 minutes after the second tower got hit was an elaborate story being aired on who's responsible...

Well it certainly brings to question if the "official story" for 9/11 was prewitten before the attacks...

If nothing else it sure looks bad for the investigation into who was responsible for 9/11 being completed so fast... let alone the investigation on who was responsible having to make its way to the media with an elaborate story written...

The story being out so fast is incriminating enough let alone if you think about...was the investigation done before the attacks even happened...I think the answer is quite clear.

Another interesting fact is the first guy who promoted the story was Jerome Hauer who just happened to be...

*Bio Warfare expert...which brings to mind the anthrax attacks right after 9/11 targeting Senate and Media

*Drug Company Director...which brings to mind the fact that the White House staff was taking the medication for anthrax before the first anthrax attack even occured...(fact if you are not too lazy to check for yourself)

*Commissioner for Office of Emergency Management...which brings to mind how it was being reinforced as a sky bunker just before 9/11 on the 23rd floor of World Tade Center 7, Building 7...with its floors, walls, windows all being reinforced making it some type of tree fort within sight of the World Trade Center twin towers...

i-want-you-2-blog.jpg

9/11 Rimjob, the nitwit, can post nothing but *poop* lines and smileys and that makes him "smarter." Bwahahaha!

As for addressing the "points," it is you scumbag idiot twoofers who cannot address the point.

You have no ability and no willingness to address the almost infinite set of "things" that WOULD HAVE TO BE TRUE in order for you lunatic notions to have any chance of being possible.

They have been brought up repeatedly, and you fucking useless disease carrying vermin ALWAYS deflect and evade.

(excuse me a second ...)

(ok, that's passed)

then we're hearing about top secret thermite that had to have been planted before it was ever even invented.

And not one of you pieces of 9/11's favorite play-toy have ANY ability to address who would POSSIBLY be involved in the "conspiracy" who would be willing to murder thousands of people.

Suck on it, bitch. I have no respect for crap like you. MaxiPad, drek like you and 9/11 Rimjob are here purely for my amusement.

Yet again you do not address the many indisputable facts and information only to resort to throwing insults....a lashing out of sorts which feeble minds tend to do when information is too disturbing to comprehend

All wars are a case of sacrificing many of your own and your enemies military people for strategic goals on the worlds chessboard

All wars are also a case of sacrificing many of your own and your enemies citizen people for strategic goals on the worlds chessboard

Last edited:

More about the O.P...

i-want-you-2-blog.jpg

(excuse me a second ...)

(ok, that's passed)

Yet again you do not address the many indisputable facts and information only to resort to throwing insults....a lashing out of sorts which feeble minds tend to do when information is too disturbing to comprehend

All wars are a case of sacrificing many of your own and your enemies military people for strategic goals on the worlds chessboard

All wars are also a case of sacrificing many of your own and your enemies citizen people for strategic goals on the worlds chessboard

thats a little too much for the troll to understand but at least you tried.I love how he always runs off when you corner him with these facts.:lol::lol: Notice how he tried to laugh off his embarrassement of defeat when he was cornered on this like he always does?:lol::lol::lol::D

(excuse me a second ...)

(ok, that's passed)

thats a little too much for the troll to understand but at least you tried.I love how he always runs off when you corner him with these facts.:lol::lol: Notice how he tried to laugh off his embarrassement of defeat when he was cornered on this like he always does?:lol::lol::lol::D

Liar-disability shows textbook stages of denial when faced with disturbing facts....never address the information and only resorts to attacking the messanger with insults

A good analogy is its like a mother sitting through a trial with disturbing evidence showing her son is a monster...yet the mothers feeble brain refuses to comprehend it and goes on grasping the belief her beloved son is innocent...

As 9/11 Rimjob and MaxiPad engage in 69, the fact remains:

They are completely unable to address the most obvious of questions.

All twoofers should be under constant monitoring.

Liar-disability shows textbook stages of denial when faced with disturbing facts....never address the information and only resorts to attacking the messanger with insults

A good analogy is its like a mother sitting through a trial with disturbing evidence showing her son is a monster...yet the mothers feeble brain refuses to comprehend it and goes on grasping the belief her beloved son is innocent...

could not have said it better word for word.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

We all know that YOU can't say anything better.

Or even as well.

Or intelligent.

Or useful.

Or worthwhile.

Or even as well.

Or intelligent.

Or useful.

Or worthwhile.

More about the O.P...

i-want-you-2-blog.jpg

Or even as well.

Or intelligent.

Or useful.

Or worthwhile.

More about the O.P...

i-want-you-2-blog.jpg

A wall of words, MaxiPad, ^ doesn't change the fact that you idiot lying twoofer pussies evade all the time. You can't answer the most basic and most obvious of questions.

Or even as well.

Or intelligent.

Or useful.

Or worthwhile.

More about the O.P...

i-want-you-2-blog.jpg

A wall of words, MaxiPad, ^ doesn't change the fact that you idiot lying twoofer pussies evade all the time. You can't answer the most basic and most obvious of questions.

You are the one incapable of addressing any facts and information...here's more you can sling insults about...

How about all those Israeli Mossad arrested during 9/11 time frame...even on the very day of 9/11 with evidence of explosives, etc that were held in jail only to be released from the top of the pyramid scheme?

How about the Israeli Mossad posing as Muslims dancing and taking pictures that were arrested on 9/11 only to be released by the top of the pyramid scheme?

Are you Israelli Mossad?...LOL...there were and likely still are a lot in New York...LOL...in fact I wouldn't be surprised if you blog out of an office in one of Silverstein's buildings...LOL

Now Get Back to Work!!! LOL...:lol:
i-want-you-2-blog.jpg

Last edited:
If the Twin Towers were intentionally demo'd as the 9/11 twoofer vermin claim, then (among millions of other inferences) we would HAVE to assume that EITHER it was wired with hundreds of miles of demo cord to various and sundry stockpiles of explosives which were "planted" inside the building with effectively none of the tenants noticing it

OR

the place had been rigged to blow much much earlier (i.e., according to the thermite crowd), it was painted at all the crucial load bearing beams with thermite pretty much at the time the buildings weres fucking constructed.

Even the thermite crowd appears to recognize that the former option is silly beyond words. So, that only leaves the painting of the support beams with thermite-paint, at all the right spots, at the time of the construction of the building.

Homework assignment number one for the twoofers: WHEN was this thermite invented and developed in a way where it could be applied in PAINT?

NOTE WELL, I am not asking for the history of thermite. That goes back to the late 1800s. I am asking for the development of the KIND of alleged super-thermite (spoken of reverentially by many a twoofer) which can be painted on a building's support beams buried within its walls, and then used to demo the building many years later.

Go.

If the Twin Towers were intentionally demo'd as the 9/11 twoofer vermin claim, then (among millions of other inferences) we would HAVE to assume that EITHER it was wired with hundreds of miles of demo cord to various and sundry stockpiles of explosives which were "planted" inside the building with effectively none of the tenants noticing it

OR

the place had been rigged to blow much much earlier (i.e., according to the thermite crowd), it was painted at all the crucial load bearing beams with thermite pretty much at the time the buildings weres fucking constructed.

Even the thermite crowd appears to recognize that the former option is silly beyond words. So, that only leaves the painting of the support beams with thermite-paint, at all the right spots, at the time of the construction of the building.

Homework assignment number one for the twoofers: WHEN was this thermite invented and developed in a way where it could be applied in PAINT?

NOTE WELL, I am not asking for the history of thermite. That goes back to the late 1800s. I am asking for the development of the KIND of alleged super-thermite (spoken of reverentially by many a twoofer) which can be painted on a building's support beams buried within its walls, and then used to demo the building many years later.

Go.

You brought to mind more interesting facts and information...

Not going to get into exactly what type of wireless technology may have been used or exactly what type of developed explosives may have been used...

The World Trade Centers underwent many months of construction renovations in and around the elevator shafts where all the vertical support columns were located that ran from bedrock to the top floor

The World Trade Centers even underwent construction renovation right on the vertical support columns

World Trade Center 7 or Building 7 underwent strange and odd construction renovations too...the 23rd floor in which the Office of Emergency Management was located was completely reinforced with ONLY its floors, walls, windows, etc reinforced to withstand impacts of sorts.

This literally made a tree fort in Building 7 within sight of Twin Towers.

The sky bunker built within World Trade Center 7 had the office for counter terrorism in it too.

Just before 9/11 it was slipped into the news that a Boeing Passenger Plane was successfully tested, flown with remote control.

This remote control technology of Boeing Passenger Planes was developed for someone in counter terrorism to be able to take over a Boeing Plane if it was to be hijacked by terrorists...

The construction company that did the many months of construction renovations on the WTC Buildings, some of which were on the vertical support columns that ran from bedrock to the top floor, just happen to of had its CEO appointed by President Bush to the Commission White House Fellows

Note: deflected by the debunking propaganda is the many VERTICAL support columns that ran from bedrock to the top floor.

All these VERTICAL support columns somehow removed themselves fast enough ALL THE WAY DOWN so that if a bowling ball were dropped right beside the top floor at the same time...the top floor still hit the ground almost as fast as the bowling ball would even though the top floor had to work its way ALL THE WAY DOWN through these many VERTICAL support columns that ran from bedrock to the top floor...

Yet another interesting fact is the Pentagon too underwent construction renovation exactly on the section involved on 9/11

The part of the Pentagon that underwent construction renovation also just happened to be the only part of the building reinforced for a possible impact and was the exact spot involved in 9/11...

Last edited:

OR

Go.

Not going to get into exactly what type of wireless technology may have been used or exactly whay type of developed explosives may have been used...

Or whether a visiting interstellar alien race MIGHT have been involved or if a time machine with radically new technologies was employed to confound everyone but for the eagle-eyes twoofers . . . .

The World Trade Centers underwent many months of construction renovations in and around the elevator shafts where all the vertical support columns were located that ran from bedrock to the top floor

The World Trade Centers even underwent construction renovation right on the vertical support columns

Oh NOZIES! A building underwent renovations! So it MUST be a conspiracy! Notice that idiots such as you use "data" of that variety to say idiotic crap by which you identify only WHEN something MIGHT (theoretically) have taken place but nothing about whether there is ANY credible evidence that anybody actually DID anything at that time ....

World Trade Center 7 or Building 7 underwent strange and odd construction renovations too...the floor in which the Office of Emergency Management was located was completely reinforced with ONLY its floors, walls, windows, etc reinforced to withstand impacts of sorts.

Oh good. More of your stupidity using the same meaningless playbook. That's convincing.

The sky bunker built within World Trade Center 7 had the office for counter terrorism in it too.

And? So what?

Just before 9/11 it was slipped into the news that a Boeing Passenger Plane was successfully tested, flown with remote control.

Slipped in? Are you suggesting that the very folks who allegedly "used" this technology went about the business of REVEALING hints of what they might do in the future? WHY on Earth would they do that?

This remote control technology of Boeing Passenger Planes was developed to be able to take over a Boeing Plane if it was to be hijacked by terrorists.

And?

The construction company that did the many months of construction renovations on the WTC Buildings, some of which were on the vertical support columns that ran from bedrock to the top floor, just happen to of had its CEO appointed by President Bush to the Commission White House Fellows

Ok. And?

OR

Go.

Not going to get into exactly what type of wireless technology may have been used or exactly whay type of developed explosives may have been used...

Or whether a visiting interstellar alien race MIGHT have been involved or if a time machine with radically new technologies was employed to confound everyone but for the eagle-eyes twoofers . . . .

Oh NOZIES! A building underwent renovations! So it MUST be a conspiracy! Notice that idiots such as you use "data" of that variety to say idiotic crap by which you identify only WHEN something MIGHT (theoretically) have taken place but nothing about whether there is ANY credible evidence that anybody actually DID anything at that time ....

Oh good. More of your stupidity using the same meaningless playbook. That's convincing.

And? So what?

Slipped in? Are you suggesting that the very folks who allegedly "used" this technology went about the business of REVEALING hints of what they might do in the future? WHY on Earth would they do that?

This remote control technology of Boeing Passenger Planes was developed to be able to take over a Boeing Plane if it was to be hijacked by terrorists.

And?

Ok. And?

There you go again resorting to insults instead of comprehending disturbing information and facts...:lol:

Be a man and logically address the facts and information instead of displaying text book forms of denial when presented them...

World Trade Center 7 or Building 7 underwent strange and odd construction renovations too...the 23rd floor in which the Office of Emergency Management was located was completely reinforced with ONLY its floors, walls, windows, etc reinforced to withstand impacts of sorts.

This remote control technology of Boeing Passenger Planes was developed for someone in counter terrorism to be able to take over a Boeing Plane if it was to be hijacked by terrorists...

Note: deflected by the debunking propaganda is the many VERTICAL support columns that ran from bedrock to the top floor.

All these VERTICAL support columns somehow removed themselves fast enough ALL THE WAY DOWN so that if a bowling ball were dropped right beside the top floor at the same time...the top floor still hit the ground almost as fast as the bowling ball would even though the top floor had to work its way ALL THE WAY DOWN through these many VERTICAL support columns that ran from bedrock to the top floor...

Yet another interesting fact is the Pentagon too underwent construction renovation exactly on the section involved on 9/11

The part of the Pentagon that underwent construction renovation also just happened to be the only part of the building reinforced for a possible impact and was the exact spot involved in 9/11...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back