Proof the cover story for 9/111 began immediately after the attacks

You brought to mind more interesting facts and information...

Not going to get into exactly what type of wireless technology may have been used or exactly whay type of developed explosives may have been used...

Or whether a visiting interstellar alien race MIGHT have been involved or if a time machine with radically new technologies was employed to confound everyone but for the eagle-eyes twoofers . . . .

Oh NOZIES! A building underwent renovations! So it MUST be a conspiracy! Notice that idiots such as you use "data" of that variety to say idiotic crap by which you identify only WHEN something MIGHT (theoretically) have taken place but nothing about whether there is ANY credible evidence that anybody actually DID anything at that time ....

Oh good. More of your stupidity using the same meaningless playbook. That's convincing.

And? So what?

Slipped in? Are you suggesting that the very folks who allegedly "used" this technology went about the business of REVEALING hints of what they might do in the future? WHY on Earth would they do that?

And?

The construction company that did the many months of construction renovations on the WTC Buildings, some of which were on the vertical support columns that ran from bedrock to the top floor, just happen to of had its CEO appointed by President Bush to the Commission White House Fellows

Ok. And?

There you go again resorting to insults instead of comprehending disturbing information and facts...:lol:

Be a man and logically address the facts and information instead of displaying text book forms of denial when presented them...

Not going to get into exactly what type of wireless technology may have been used or exactly whay type of developed explosives may have been used...

The World Trade Centers underwent many months of construction renovations in and around the elevator shafts where all the vertical support columns were located that ran from bedrock to the top floor

The World Trade Centers even underwent construction renovation right on the vertical support columns

World Trade Center 7 or Building 7 underwent strange and odd construction renovations too...the 23rd floor in which the Office of Emergency Management was located was completely reinforced with ONLY its floors, walls, windows, etc reinforced to withstand impacts of sorts.

This literally made a tree fort in Building 7 within sight of Twin Towers.

The sky bunker built within World Trade Center 7 had the office for counter terrorism in it too.

Just before 9/11 it was slipped into the news that a Boeing Passenger Plane was successfully tested, flown with remote control.

This remote control technology of Boeing Passenger Planes was developed for someone in counter terrorism to be able to take over a Boeing Plane if it was to be hijacked by terrorists...

The construction company that did the many months of construction renovations on the WTC Buildings, some of which were on the vertical support columns that ran from bedrock to the top floor, just happen to of had its CEO appointed by President Bush to the Commission White House Fellows

Note: deflected by the debunking propaganda is the many VERTICAL support columns that ran from bedrock to the top floor.

All these VERTICAL support columns somehow removed themselves fast enough ALL THE WAY DOWN so that if a bowling ball were dropped right beside the top floor at the same time...the top floor still hit the ground almost as fast as the bowling ball would even though the top floor had to work its way ALL THE WAY DOWN through these many VERTICAL support columns that ran from bedrock to the top floor...

Yet another interesting fact is the Pentagon too underwent construction renovation exactly on the section involved on 9/11

The part of the Pentagon that underwent construction renovation also just happened to be the only part of the building reinforced for a possible impact and was the exact spot involved in 9/11...

Let us note what YOU did, Chumley.

I asked you a couple of questions. You spun off of that and went right back to your own stupid oft-repeated drivel.

As I noted earlier, you fuckwits are far too much a bunch of dishonest pussies to ever honestly address difficult questions.

Or whether a visiting interstellar alien race MIGHT have been involved or if a time machine with radically new technologies was employed to confound everyone but for the eagle-eyes twoofers . . . .

Oh NOZIES! A building underwent renovations! So it MUST be a conspiracy! Notice that idiots such as you use "data" of that variety to say idiotic crap by which you identify only WHEN something MIGHT (theoretically) have taken place but nothing about whether there is ANY credible evidence that anybody actually DID anything at that time ....

Oh good. More of your stupidity using the same meaningless playbook. That's convincing.

And? So what?

Slipped in? Are you suggesting that the very folks who allegedly "used" this technology went about the business of REVEALING hints of what they might do in the future? WHY on Earth would they do that?

And?

Ok. And?

There you go again resorting to insults instead of comprehending disturbing information and facts...:lol:

Be a man and logically address the facts and information instead of displaying text book forms of denial when presented them...

The World Trade Centers underwent many months of construction renovations in and around the elevator shafts where all the vertical support columns were located that ran from bedrock to the top floor

The World Trade Centers even underwent construction renovation right on the vertical support columns

World Trade Center 7 or Building 7 underwent strange and odd construction renovations too...the 23rd floor in which the Office of Emergency Management was located was completely reinforced with ONLY its floors, walls, windows, etc reinforced to withstand impacts of sorts.

The sky bunker built within World Trade Center 7 had the office for counter terrorism in it too.

Just before 9/11 it was slipped into the news that a Boeing Passenger Plane was successfully tested, flown with remote control.

This remote control technology of Boeing Passenger Planes was developed for someone in counter terrorism to be able to take over a Boeing Plane if it was to be hijacked by terrorists...

Note: deflected by the debunking propaganda is the many VERTICAL support columns that ran from bedrock to the top floor.

All these VERTICAL support columns somehow removed themselves fast enough ALL THE WAY DOWN so that if a bowling ball were dropped right beside the top floor at the same time...the top floor still hit the ground almost as fast as the bowling ball would even though the top floor had to work its way ALL THE WAY DOWN through these many VERTICAL support columns that ran from bedrock to the top floor...

Yet another interesting fact is the Pentagon too underwent construction renovation exactly on the section involved on 9/11

The part of the Pentagon that underwent construction renovation also just happened to be the only part of the building reinforced for a possible impact and was the exact spot involved in 9/11...

I asked you a couple of questions. You spun off of that and went right back to your own stupid oft-repeated drivel.

As I noted earlier, you fuckwits are far too much a bunch of dishonest pussies to ever honestly address difficult questions.

Your feeble mind must be spinning from all the disturbing, indisputable facts presented because you seem to be replying incoherently...

Was your fragile mind disturbed and thrown into spewing insults in avoidence of comprehending many indisputable facts and information?:lol:

Your feeble mind must be spinning from all the disturbing, indisputable facts presented because you seem to be replying incoherently...

Was your fragile mind disturbed and thrown into spewing insults in avoidence of comprehending many indisputable facts and information?:lol:

LOL.

MORE deflection from the pussy twoofer.

Now, there's no surprise.

could not have said it better word for word.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

We all know that YOU can't say anything better.

Or even as well.

Or intelligent.

Or useful.

Or worthwhile.

You still never address any points brought up...you only have intelligence high enough to sling crap and throw insults instead of comprehending indisputable facts and information...

Remember the Anthrax attacks which just happen to occur right after 9/11? Likely not with such a low I.Q.

The white house staff began taking the anti-biotic for anthrax BEFORE the first anthrax attack even occured.

The O.P. documentary in this thread who first put out the story for 9/11 to mass media is....

It was Jerome Hauer who advised the White House staff to start taking "CIPRO" - the anti-biotic effective against Anthrax - a week prior to the Anthrax mailings attack

Hauer is an 'expert' in Bio-Terrorism and was the one who was in charge of the NIH response to the anthrax attacks. His reactions to the anthrax mailings were, at best, slow and he took every opportunity to invoke "Osama Bin Laden" in the rhetoric he employed in his public utterances about them

More about the O.P...

Interesting how the story was put out so fast...before any tower even collapsed and only 33 minutes after the second tower got hit was an elaborate story being aired on who's responsible...

Well it certainly brings to question if the "official story" for 9/11 was prewitten before the attacks...

If nothing else it sure looks bad for the investigation into who was responsible for 9/11 being completed so fast... let alone the investigation on who was responsible having to make its way to the media with an elaborate story written...

The story being out so fast is incriminating enough let alone if you think about...was the investigation done before the attacks even happened...I think the answer is quite clear.

Another interesting fact is the first guy who promoted the story was Jerome Hauer who just happened to be...

*Bio Warfare expert...which brings to mind the anthrax attacks right after 9/11 targeting Senate and Media

*Drug Company Director...which brings to mind the fact that the White House staff was taking the medication for anthrax before the first anthrax attack even occured...(fact if you are not too lazy to check for yourself)

*Commissioner for Office of Emergency Management...which brings to mind how it was being reinforced as a sky bunker just before 9/11 on the 23rd floor of World Tade Center 7, Building 7...with its floors, walls, windows all being reinforced making it some type of tree fort within sight of the World Trade Center twin towers...

*Bush Administration Insider...last but not least

Now Get to Work!!! LOL...:lol:

i-want-you-2-blog.jpg
"Sling crap and throw insults"? Now you sound like Rimjob. There's a fast track to being stupid.

Here is this disinformation agent automatically concluding before ANYBODY has even NIST,that the towers fell due to structural failure from the fires saying the intense heat caused it.:lol::lol::lol::lol::D Intense heat? yeah thats why in one of the famous pics posted many times over the years we see a woman leaning against the towers even though the flames are allegedly so intense.:lol::lol::D

even though the films show the majority of the explosion took place outside the towers the fires are really intense.:lol::D

Even though there was black smoke emitting from the towers proving the fires were oxygen starved and not serious at all just like the firefighters are recorded saying before they collapsed and there have been many cases over the years of towers such as the one in philadelphia where it was lit up like a torch unlike the twin towers, and did not collapse,these twin towers heat was so intense it caused strutural failure and for them to collapse.:D:lol::lol::lol::lol: good one.

In somehow,immediately these newscasters had physic powers to declare that very day shortly after the attacks, that Osama Bin Laden was behind the attacks.:D

Best fairy tale ever created by the government and many blind sheep americans,many of them being here at this site as well,bought this fairy tale hook,line and sinker.:D:lol:

Boy our school systems are failing.either that or many people here in the states,slept through junior high school science classes.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

These fires were not hot enough to melt a marshmellow,let along cause structural failure.:lol:

good one.it would have been great comedy material for a comedy routine if it wasnt such a tragedy.

Even though there was black smoke emitting from the towers proving the fires were oxygen starved

Stop LYING!!!!!

I can't add links yet.

Shit I know 9/11 was an inside job just off one key fact FEMA was there the day before the attack and then immediately after the interview the guy had they tried to dismiss him and said he was "confused about the dates." Just like anything anyone says about 9/11 being an inside job, even though it totally was, they're "confused" about it. So people can believe a magic mans in the sky because thousands of years ago these "people" existed from these stories yet a demolition of WTC 1, 2, or 7 is IMPOSSIBLE! Preposterous I say!

someone is back to talk to himself I see.man that is some scary shit that someone feels they need to talk to themselves.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

thats what these paid shills that have posted on this thread just recently on this page do all the time cause thats their job.
I only needed to look at the first sentence which is all i read by the way to see my hunch was right.i can tell just from that first sentence as usual I CANT SEE THE LIGHT,your still afraid of the truth and dont want to go back to junior high school and learn about the laws of physics that all 7th graders know.congrats.
:lol::lol::lol::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

oh and thanks for admitting thats your warped logic you have about those experts,that they are wrong and the neocons in the Bush administration and our corrupt institutions are looking out for us and that your living in denial as usual.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I see, as usual, you can't address anything that I've said. Why don't you try something new.............and attack my argument instead of attacking me.

cant address anything you have said? Oh the irony.:lol: such hypocrisy being displayed.

congrats on proving you have a reading comprehension problem.:clap2: what is so hard and difficult to understand this down here I posted previously except for this first paragraph here I just posted today ?:cuckoo:

Yeah I know as usual you cant addresss anything that me,Eots, or Max posted that shot down all your ramblings throughout this thread.No need to brag about that.:lol: thats obvious.:lol:

someone is back to talk to himself I see.man that is some scary shit that someone feels they need to talk to themselves.

thats what these paid shills that have posted on this thread just recently on this page do all the time cause thats their job.
I only needed to look at the first sentence which is all i read by the way to see my hunch was right.i can tell just from that first sentence as usual I CANT SEE THE LIGHT,your still afraid of the truth and dont want to go back to junior high school and learn about the laws of physics that all 7th graders know.congrats.

oh and thanks for admitting thats your warped logic you have about those experts,that they are wrong and the neocons in the Bush administration and our corrupt institutions are looking out for us and that your living in denial as usual.

Gee I thought I made it PERFECTLY clear in this previous post that I did not read anything past your first sentence?:cuckoo: How dense are you to not understand what I made perfectly clear at LEAST twice previously? That I'm done with you and your pathetic ramblings since you only see what you want to see,wont watch videos,have proven you have extreme warped logic, and after I made it perfectly clear HUNDREDS of times,till you go back to junior high school science class and learn about the laws of physics THEY all know about ,that I wont debate with you anymore?:cuckoo::cuckoo: Do you have a hard time understanding english or something? I guess so.:cuckoo: congrats on proving that.

since you kept your ramblings down to just one sentence this time,THAT was the only reason i decided to reply this time.

Since you seem to have a hard time understanding english I dont know if this will do any good with you or not but I'll try ONE MORE TIME DUMMIES STYLE FOR YOU.

SINCE YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO DEBATE PROPERLY,WHICH IS NOT ONLY READ PARTS OF A POST BUT THE ENTIRE THING,REFUSE TO WATCH VIDEOS,RUN AWAY FROM OTHER POSTS PEOPLE POST THAT AGREE WITH ME ON HERE HAVE REFERRED YOU TO, AND DONT KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL ABOUT THE LAWS OF PHYSICS THAT EVERY GRADE SCHOOL GRADUATE LEARNS BY THEN,EVADE FACTS AND EVIDENCE BROUGHT UP TO YOU,TILL YOU GO BACK TO JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL AND LEARN ABOUT THE LAWS OF PHYSICS AND CAN ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR LOGIC IS WARPED, IGNORING THOSE CREDIBLE DISTINGUISED EXPERTS, BUT INSTEAD LISTENING TO OUR CORRUPT GOVERNMENT INSTITUTIONS AND THE NEOCONS IN THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION,I AM DONE WITH YOU ON THIS.

FIND SOMEBODY ELSE TO SHOW OFF YOUR STUPIDITY TO.I DONT DEBATE WITH PEOPLE LIKE THAT WHO DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE LAWS OF PHYSICS AND ONLY SEE WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE AND REFUSE TO WATCH VIDEOS.

there,i posted it for you dummies style as best I could.Now if you still cant grasp that,then your even more hopeless than I ever thought to be possible.

got to give you kudos for one thing though in my farewell to you on this thread though.Not only are you hysterical in your warped logic that I have proved you have throughout this entire thread with that point that you ignored and did not want to tackle about the other buildings, but you are really hysterical as well that you have THIS logic also in these two threads.:lol::lol::lol:

Dont know why I bother to post these two threads since as we both know,you wont watch that video or read the contents in that link.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...911-conspiracy-theory-in-under-5-minutes.html

Idaho Observer: The looniest of all 9/11 conspiracy theories

Yep, attacking the messenger NOT the message. That whole post was nothing but an attack on me and not my argument. Not a word about the SUBJECT we are supposed to be debating. Way back..........I asked you to pick a point and we can debate it. You picked WTC7 because it is the "crux of the 9/11 argument." You posted all your claims and I posted what I see as evidence to the contrary to your claims. And instead of showing me why I am wrong, with the evidence that you fell makes your point............you have done nothing but attack ME, not my argument.
And now you are whining that I don't know how to debate. Maybe by YOUR definition of debate, your right. I'm not the one that just throws the same claims out over and over and declares I'm right.
I actually want a debate. Show me where I am wrong. Show me that the evidence that I am basing my decision on is flawed. Man-up and make your case.
Cutout the bullshit, 600 word, rant about how dumb you think I am......................and address the subject that YOU picked!

Last edited:

Liar ability can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.:lol::lol: Liar here as always get OWNED.:lol: get out the crying towel for him to weep in defeat.:lol:

Here is this disinformation agent automatically concluding before ANYBODY has even NIST,that the towers fell due to structural failure from the fires saying the intense heat caused it.:lol::lol::lol::lol::D Intense heat? yeah thats why in one of the famous pics posted many times over the years we see a woman leaning against the towers even though the flames are allegedly so intense.:lol::lol::D

even though the films show the majority of the explosion took place outside the towers the fires are really intense.:lol::D

Even though there was black smoke emitting from the towers proving the fires were oxygen starved and not serious at all just like the firefighters are recorded saying before they collapsed and there have been many cases over the years of towers such as the one in philadelphia where it was lit up like a torch unlike the twin towers, and did not collapse,these twin towers heat was so intense it caused strutural failure and for them to collapse.:D:lol::lol::lol::lol: good one.

In somehow,immediately these newscasters had physic powers to declare that very day shortly after the attacks, that Osama Bin Laden was behind the attacks.:D

Best fairy tale ever created by the government and many blind sheep americans,many of them being here at this site as well,bought this fairy tale hook,line and sinker.:D:lol:

Boy our school systems are failing.either that or many people here in the states,slept through junior high school science classes.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

These fires were not hot enough to melt a marshmellow,let along cause structural failure.:lol:

good one.it would have been great comedy material for a comedy routine if it wasnt such a tragedy.

Even though there was black smoke emitting from the towers proving the fires were oxygen starved

Stop LYING!!!!!

I can't add links yet.

Shit I know 9/11 was an inside job just off one key fact FEMA was there the day before the attack and then immediately after the interview the guy had they tried to dismiss him and said he was "confused about the dates." Just like anything anyone says about 9/11 being an inside job, even though it totally was, they're "confused" about it. So people can believe a magic mans in the sky because thousands of years ago these "people" existed from these stories yet a demolition of WTC 1, 2, or 7 is IMPOSSIBLE! Preposterous I say!

whats really hysterical is that these loyal Bush dupes here have such hysterical logic and worship this hysterical loony conspiracy theory talked about in these two links here below.:lol: they also dont remember anything they were taught in junior high school science class about the laws of physics any grade school graduate understands.:lol::lol:

when you can look at these two links below and watch that video there and the facts in the other one,you will fall over laughing in your chair how they worship those two hysterical explanations given to us to know end despite how absurd and ludicrous they are.:lol::lol::D:lol::lol::lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...911-conspiracy-theory-in-under-5-minutes.html

The Idaho Observer hit the nail on the head.the governments version of events is the looniest conspiracy theory of them all.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D

they have the hysterical logic that all these high creditial experts in their fields are loonys and dont know what they are talking about and that the Neocons in the Bush administration,the corporate controlled media,and our proven corrupt government institutions who have a long history of corruption of lying,are telling the truth.It cracks me up to no end their logic.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

they somehow find these people to be loony and not the neocons in the Bush administration and somehow think that the neocons in the Bush administration and congress has our best interests at heart.Their logic so much kills me.they should start a comedy club.:lol::lol::lol::D

Last edited:
I see, as usual, you can't address anything that I've said. Why don't you try something new.............and attack my argument instead of attacking me.

cant address anything you have said? Oh the irony.:lol: such hypocrisy being displayed.

congrats on proving you have a reading comprehension problem.:clap2: what is so hard and difficult to understand this down here I posted previously except for this first paragraph here I just posted today ?:cuckoo:

Yeah I know as usual you cant addresss anything that me,Eots, or Max posted that shot down all your ramblings throughout this thread.No need to brag about that.:lol: thats obvious.:lol:

someone is back to talk to himself I see.man that is some scary shit that someone feels they need to talk to themselves.

Gee I thought I made it PERFECTLY clear in this previous post that I did not read anything past your first sentence?:cuckoo: How dense are you to not understand what I made perfectly clear at LEAST twice previously? That I'm done with you and your pathetic ramblings since you only see what you want to see,wont watch videos,have proven you have extreme warped logic, and after I made it perfectly clear HUNDREDS of times,till you go back to junior high school science class and learn about the laws of physics THEY all know about ,that I wont debate with you anymore?:cuckoo::cuckoo: Do you have a hard time understanding english or something? I guess so.:cuckoo: congrats on proving that.

since you kept your ramblings down to just one sentence this time,THAT was the only reason i decided to reply this time.

Since you seem to have a hard time understanding english I dont know if this will do any good with you or not but I'll try ONE MORE TIME DUMMIES STYLE FOR YOU.

SINCE YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO DEBATE PROPERLY,WHICH IS NOT ONLY READ PARTS OF A POST BUT THE ENTIRE THING,REFUSE TO WATCH VIDEOS,RUN AWAY FROM OTHER POSTS PEOPLE POST THAT AGREE WITH ME ON HERE HAVE REFERRED YOU TO, AND DONT KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL ABOUT THE LAWS OF PHYSICS THAT EVERY GRADE SCHOOL GRADUATE LEARNS BY THEN,EVADE FACTS AND EVIDENCE BROUGHT UP TO YOU,TILL YOU GO BACK TO JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL AND LEARN ABOUT THE LAWS OF PHYSICS AND CAN ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR LOGIC IS WARPED, IGNORING THOSE CREDIBLE DISTINGUISED EXPERTS, BUT INSTEAD LISTENING TO OUR CORRUPT GOVERNMENT INSTITUTIONS AND THE NEOCONS IN THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION,I AM DONE WITH YOU ON THIS.

FIND SOMEBODY ELSE TO SHOW OFF YOUR STUPIDITY TO.I DONT DEBATE WITH PEOPLE LIKE THAT WHO DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE LAWS OF PHYSICS AND ONLY SEE WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE AND REFUSE TO WATCH VIDEOS.

there,i posted it for you dummies style as best I could.Now if you still cant grasp that,then your even more hopeless than I ever thought to be possible.

got to give you kudos for one thing though in my farewell to you on this thread though.Not only are you hysterical in your warped logic that I have proved you have throughout this entire thread with that point that you ignored and did not want to tackle about the other buildings, but you are really hysterical as well that you have THIS logic also in these two threads.:lol::lol::lol:

Dont know why I bother to post these two threads since as we both know,you wont watch that video or read the contents in that link.

Yep, attacking the messenger NOT the message. That whole post was nothing but an attack on me and not my argument. Not a word about the SUBJECT we are supposed to be debating. Way back..........I asked you to pick a point and we can debate it. You picked WTC7 because it is the "crux of the 9/11 argument." You posted all your claims and I posted what I see as evidence to the contrary to your claims. And instead of showing me why I am wrong, with the evidence that you fell makes your point............you have done nothing but attack ME, not my argument.
And now you are whining that I don't know how to debate. Maybe by YOUR definition of debate, your right. I'm not the one that just throws the same claims out over and over and declares I'm right.
I actually want a debate. Show me where I am wrong. Show me that the evidence that I am basing my decision on is flawed. Man-up and make your case.
Cutout the bullshit, 600 word, rant about dumb you think I am......................and address the subject that YOU picked!

9/11 inside nutjob's entire argument is "Watch these videos. Read this book."

Seriously. I don't think I've ever seen him make an actual argument.

But he can be damn funny sometimes.

Cutout the bullshit, 600 word, rant about dumb you think I am......................and address the subject that YOU picked!

He is funny in a Three Stooges shit eating sort of way.

That's what I mean.

don't diss the stooges!

I see the loyal Bush dupe liar here who started off this new page here clearly has a problem understanding english and likes to talk to himself.that seems to be a wacked out quality among most Bush dupes.:lol::lol::lol: Dawgshit and Candyass more so than anybody.Looks like he has followed their footsteps.

and still another one from the troll.:lol::poop: the sad kid is seeking attention cause nobody else will give it to him.

Must be narcissism.
No Liar-disability it's just a case of being smarter...

You still never address any points brought up...you only have intelligence high enough to sling crap and throw insults instead of comprehending indisputable facts and information...

Remember the Anthrax attacks which just happen to occur right after 9/11? Likely not with such a low I.Q.

The white house staff began taking the anti-biotic for anthrax BEFORE the first anthrax attack even occured.

The O.P. documentary in this thread who first put out the story for 9/11 to mass media is....

It was Jerome Hauer who advised the White House staff to start taking "CIPRO" - the anti-biotic effective against Anthrax - a week prior to the Anthrax mailings attack

Hauer is an 'expert' in Bio-Terrorism and was the one who was in charge of the NIH response to the anthrax attacks. His reactions to the anthrax mailings were, at best, slow and he took every opportunity to invoke "Osama Bin Laden" in the rhetoric he employed in his public utterances about them

More about the O.P...

Interesting how the story was put out so fast...before any tower even collapsed and only 33 minutes after the second tower got hit was an elaborate story being aired on who's responsible...

Well it certainly brings to question if the "official story" for 9/11 was prewitten before the attacks...

If nothing else it sure looks bad for the investigation into who was responsible for 9/11 being completed so fast... let alone the investigation on who was responsible having to make its way to the media with an elaborate story written...

The story being out so fast is incriminating enough let alone if you think about...was the investigation done before the attacks even happened...I think the answer is quite clear.

Another interesting fact is the first guy who promoted the story was Jerome Hauer who just happened to be...

*Bio Warfare expert...which brings to mind the anthrax attacks right after 9/11 targeting Senate and Media

*Drug Company Director...which brings to mind the fact that the White House staff was taking the medication for anthrax before the first anthrax attack even occured...(fact if you are not too lazy to check for yourself)

*Commissioner for Office of Emergency Management...which brings to mind how it was being reinforced as a sky bunker just before 9/11 on the 23rd floor of World Tade Center 7, Building 7...with its floors, walls, windows all being reinforced making it some type of tree fort within sight of the World Trade Center twin towers...

i-want-you-2-blog.jpg

amazing that everybody on this thread ran away with their tail between their legs when you posted this and did not try to refute it since they knew they could not with the exception of troll Liar ability who as always,got his ass handed to him on a platter and was owned by you and like always,had to resort to propaganda to try and avoid defeat.yep definetely an agent he has revealed,no way would he constantly come back all the time for his constant ass beatings he gets here for free:lol::D and post so much propaganda and disinformation to try and save face in his posts.

Must be narcissism.
No Liar-disability it's just a case of being smarter...

More about the O.P...

i-want-you-2-blog.jpg

amazing that everybody on this thread ran away with their tail between their legs when you posted this and did not try to refute it since they knew they could not with the exception of troll Liar ability who as always,got his ass handed to him on a platter and was owned by you and like always,had to resort to propaganda to try and avoid defeat.yep definetely an agent he has revealed,no way would he constantly come back all the time for his constant ass beatings he gets here for free:lol::D and post so much propaganda and disinformation to try and save face in his posts.

:lol:

:lmao:

There's not a single thing to "refute."

Bullshit claims made with no supporting evidence don't qualify as "points," you stupid bitches.

:badgrin::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I see the loyal Bush dupe liar here who started off this new page here clearly has a problem understanding english and likes to talk to himself.that seems to be a wacked out quality among most Bush dupes.:lol::lol::lol: Dawgshit and Candyass more so than anybody.Looks like he has followed their footsteps.

loyal Bush dupe liar
First of all, I couldn't stand Bush. One of the worst presidents ever. If there was ANY proof that he was behind 9/11, I would be the last person to defend him.
Second.............."liar"? Please post these "lies" that I have told. I'm sure this is just another "claim" that you can't backup.
And third, good to see that you STILL can't address the subject matter. Just gripping about all the posters that disagree with you.
You seem to be one of the biggest "followers" I've ever seen. Can't hold your own ground?

Forum List

Back