Proof the IRS Didn't Target Just Conservatives

Holding up apps for 36 or more months. Asking questions, that you ask no one else.

How fucking stupid are partisan hacks?

Wrong is wrong, you don't dismiss it, everyone should be alarmed about abuse of power.
Left wingnuts or right wingnuts are to fucking stupid to argue with, they only see their fucked up party and blindly and stupidly accept their slant. Morals, ethics be damned!

Holding up apps for 36 or more months. Asking questions, that you ask no one else.

Wrong is wrong, you don't dismiss it, everyone should be alarmed about abuse of power.
Left wingnuts or right wingnuts are to fucking stupid to argue with, they only see their fucked up party and blindly and stupidly accept their slant. Morals, ethics be damned!

Excellent. I'm glad you're above it all.

I'm not above it all, but you'd have to be a fucking dumbass to try to excuse this bullshit!

Again, wrong is wrong. The IRS has NO business targeting anyone. They have no business holding up apps for no reason, other than targeting. They have no business asking questions to groups that they would never ask someone else. They have no business auditing or suggest that certain people get audited by them or another government agency it is wrong! Religion, politics, race, color, should have NO bearing on how the government treats you.

How anyone with a shred of justice in them, accept this bullshit, is beyond me.

I'm not above it all, but you'd have to be a fucking dumbass to try to excuse this bullshit!

Again, wrong is wrong. The IRS has NO business targeting anyone. They have no business holding up apps for no reason, other than targeting. They have no business asking questions to groups that they would never ask someone else. They have no business auditing or suggest that certain people get audited by them or another government agency it is wrong! Religion, politics, race, color, should have NO bearing on how the government treats you.

Personally, I would have rejected every application that had Tea Party, Patriot, or 9/12 in the name. And I would have used a FUCK YOU stamp.

Personally, I would have rejected every application that had Tea Party, Patriot, or 9/12 in the name. And I would have used a FUCK YOU stamp.

You know, this attitude all but confirms that what the IRS did was no fluke.

I know, because you are a mindless partisan hack, that doesn't think for yourself. That way you don't need a moral compass. It is a lazy way, but you being lazy, is no surprise. You are in trouble if you ever have to think for yourself.

Last edited:

I know, because you are a mindless partisan hack, that doesn't think for yourself. That way you don't need a moral compass. It is a lazy way, but you being lazy, is no surprise. Ou are in trouble if you ever have to think for yourself.

See, those faithful/dedicated IRS employees did a much better job than I would have done.

I know, because you are a mindless partisan hack, that doesn't think for yourself. That way you don't need a moral compass. It is a lazy way, but you being lazy, is no surprise. Ou are in trouble if you ever have to think for yourself.

See, those faithful IRS employees did a much better job than I would have done.

And they still abused their power, which goes to show you what a mindless fool you are.

At first I thought it was a few agents but as this continues and the arrogance of the IRS gets bigger, how we are learning more, this is much more than just a few people, this is a systematic problem with the entire IRS.

At first I thought it was a few agents but as this continues and the arrogance of the IRS gets bigger, how we are learning more, this is much more than just a few people, this is a systematic problem with the entire IRS.

Exactly! We detest un-American teabillies and wingnuts in general who are trying to overthrow our government. These homegrown terrorist evildoers must be stopped.

Exactly! We detest un-American teabillies and wingnuts in general who are trying to overthrow our government. These homegrown terrorist evildoers must be stopped.

That's funny, because real Americans detest you.

Why are they targeting anyone?

Yeah they should just sit in their office and do nothing I guess.

Clearly you dont have a problem with the government targeting groups and people they see as political enemies, why is that?

The law requires the IRS to determine whether a group is political or not when it applies for non-profit status.

Let me ask here, Do you think the IRS was legimiately trying to decide whether the conservative groups were political or not? Is that why they held up decisions for months and even years? Is that why they asked the most invasive questions imaginable? And if your answer is yes, then why did they not do the same things for liberal groups?
Your answer will determine how seriously I take you.

Strange.

When I was demanding voter ID for EVERYONE, you fucking claimed I was targeting just blacks.

Now, conservatives are being targeted and you claim that they scrutinized everyone.

The only problem with your false narrative is the fact that the IRS has admitted to doing it, and they admitted it out of the blue, when practically no one was even paying attention.

Ask yourself. Why did they do that? What is so horrible that the IRS is willing to admit to criminal behavior ahead of exposure of...............??

Liar.

You were in favor of voter ID, but you're not in favor of supplying those IDs to Americans. You also are not in favor of a national ID card.

So, to review:

176 groups were approved.

46 with Tea Party, Patriots, or 9/12 in their name

76 other conservative organizations

48 nonconservative organizations

six organizations about which we can make no determination

If the IRS was targeting teabagger groups, why did they approve 46 of them?

If they are targeting conservatives, why did an additional 76 of them get approved?

Yeah, just as I thought. :lol:

Forum List

Back