Proof There Is No Intelligence On USMB

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
characteristics-of-intelligent-behavior-3-638.jpg

.....It's either that or they have confused USMB with the Amateur Comedy Club.......

(P.S. - I especially like that last bullet point)

So you are leaving in April because we are all so unintelligent? Interesting.

hi! I've missed talking to you .....
no... that's not why.... I love the craziness here.... you are one of my special people (um, I mean, kitties!)

:smiliehug:

So you are leaving in April because we are all so unintelligent? Interesting.

hi! I've missed talking to you .....
no... that's not why.... I love the craziness here.... you are one of my special people (um, I mean, kitties!)

:smiliehug:

:bye1:

Home computer is at the shop, power supply issue hopefully. I get confused on the people/cat thing too. :lol:

are you on the phone? work?

Work mostly. Time to visit the auction and see what I want to track for purchase.

Ooo...2012 Enclave all wheel drive with 44,000 miles, entertainment system, navigation and moon roof for a good price. I need to price out new tires and a missing dvd remote. Welcome to Tuesday.

.....It's either that or they have confused USMB with the Amateur Comedy Club.......

Attractive meme - but what a load of liberal nonsense.
Put in it's simplest terms, a measure of a person's intelligence goes more like this:
The speed and accuracy of how a person gets from point A to point C, without the benefit of the knowledge of B.
That little sentence has a lot of meaning to it. Without the knowledge of B, the persons ability to correctly access the situation using an inherent ability to be able to decipher fiction from non-fiction is important.

Attractive meme - but what a load of liberal nonsense.
Put in it's simplest terms, a measure of a person's intelligence goes more like this:
The speed and accuracy of how a person gets from point A to point C, without the benefit of the knowledge of B.
That little sentence has a lot of meaning to it. Without the knowledge of B, the persons ability to correctly access the situation using an inherent ability to be able to decipher fiction from non-fiction is important.

I'm not liberal.
you can be intelligent and not an arrogant asshole.

Forum List

Back