Property Taxes will go way up in the Blue Wall After the Election

I don't necessarily have an issue with paying for better schools, parks, police,fire, roads, or public transit. It is called modern civilization.

Obviously you cant read that Trump is suing cities so he doesnt have to pay.

Obviously your reading comprehension is even worse than I thought. I read the article and decided...

I dont care who he sues. Especially the rich liberals of Briarcliff Manor.
It'll be exposed with Showtime's new documentary.

Showtime to air documentary on NYT Trump tax story

When is it? I am going to skip work and watch it in case it changes my mind about Trump. See what old (((David Nevins))) has to say :)
Did you see the story said Sunday at 8:30pm.

higher paid labor creates more in demand.

Then why dont you greedy assholes demand a minimum wage of 500.00 per hour? Really kick start that demand.
why not zero taxes to prove tax cut economics don't work.

Good try. Well not really. I’m with you on redistributive taxes. I’ll take a zero rate please.
it doesn't work any better than a five hundred dollar an hour minimum wage; why be for failure instead of against failure.

Because your failure ALWAYS involve you losing somebody else's hard earned money. If raisng the minimum wage caused demand then please...why not to 500.00 an hour?

Obviously your reading comprehension is even worse than I thought. I read the article and decided...

I dont care who he sues. Especially the rich liberals of Briarcliff Manor.
It'll be exposed with Showtime's new documentary.

Showtime to air documentary on NYT Trump tax story

When is it? I am going to skip work and watch it in case it changes my mind about Trump. See what old (((David Nevins))) has to say :)
Did you see the story said Sunday at 8:30pm.

Whoops. Busy that night. It’s ok. You can watch it and tell me what they say. I’m sure it’s fair

Im sure they will be going up very soon. Two things...the coastal liberals have an insatiable desire for money and spending. Thats just the normal upwards prssure.
But more importantly, in normal times tax hikes are a drag on election prospects. But given the current situation, and the intelligence of liberals, now they can raise their citizens property taxes and blame Trump. People like Lesh do fall for it. I have witnessed it.
Its not hard to blame Trump when he doesnt pay his property taxes.
Only the little people pay taxes.

Your link says they paid late...dumbass.

LOL. Dudmuck thought he was dealing with fellow liberals who dont read.
/-----/"Obviously you cant read that Trump is suing cities so he " doesnt have to pay.
Obviously, you don't read the news every day:
Blue states don't want to pay their fair share.
Blue states file suit against the US over tax deduction limits
  • The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act places a $10,000 cap on the state and local tax deduction.
  • New York, New Jersey, Maryland and Connecticut filed suit against the federal government on Tuesday morning.
  • Andrew Cuomo, governor of New York, alleged that the federal tax law will cost New Yorkers $14.3 billion in 2018 alone.
not paying is so smart:
fnc7x5eee1q11.jpg

NYC is the worst spot according to CNBC. If your rentals are in lower tax parts of PA, DE or anywhere in NH adjoining higher tax states you should be doing well. DC and suburbs have a lot of variance and I'm not touching that market(s) with a fork on the end of a barge pole.

I didn't follow the story very closely, but in California, legislation was introduced to have rent caps. Rent was getting so out of hand that people were begging the government to stop rental price increases.

I don't know whatever happened to that, but my opinion is that today, younger people don't want the responsibility of ownership. They rent everything: their car, their apartment, their furniture, their appliances and television sets. Many people who suffered the housing collapse feel the same way.

The median home price in many california markets is just too high to buy. In SF for example, the median home price is 1.6 million.

I don't know many young people that can afford that.

So why should that be a landlords problem?

NYC is the worst spot according to CNBC. If your rentals are in lower tax parts of PA, DE or anywhere in NH adjoining higher tax states you should be doing well. DC and suburbs have a lot of variance and I'm not touching that market(s) with a fork on the end of a barge pole.

I didn't follow the story very closely, but in California, legislation was introduced to have rent caps. Rent was getting so out of hand that people were begging the government to stop rental price increases.

I don't know whatever happened to that, but my opinion is that today, younger people don't want the responsibility of ownership. They rent everything: their car, their apartment, their furniture, their appliances and television sets. Many people who suffered the housing collapse feel the same way.

This is great for us landlords, but I'm old school with the belief that home ownership is desirable and the only way to go.

No doubt about it, to pay ridiculous high rents and have nothing to show for it down the line seems stupid to me.

I guess that would depend what your goals are. People who rent like the idea they can move virtually anytime they desire. If taxes get too high, the neighborhood is getting too dangerous, stores are closing up and no new ones opening, the school system and so on.

When you own, selling is a huge pain in the ass if you are looking for a new environment.

My sister recently sold her house. In spite of the fact my father built it from ground up, in spite of the fact all our family parties where there, in spite of the fact that is where she raised her family, she just doesn't want to deal with the repairs and upkeep of a house. She doesn't want to cut the lawn, find people to fix her furnace or AC, have to deal with major expenses like a new roof, it's just too much for her at this age.

She's looking to buy a condo where all she has to worry about is taxes, insurance and the maintenance fee. Anything else that goes wrong, she only has one number to call and no charge no matter how much it is.

The median home price in many california markets is just too high to buy. In SF for example, the median home price is 1.6 million.

I'm addressing your opinion that younger people don't want the responsibility of ownership. In many places, housing prices are so high that ownership is wildly unrealistic.

I'm addressing your opinion that younger people don't want the responsibility of ownership. In many places, housing prices are so high that ownership is wildly unrealistic.

You should give them your house.

Or we can discuss this complex topic like adults. And acknowledge that its unrealistic for a young person to be able to afford the mortgage where median home prices are 1.6 million dollars.

higher paid labor creates more in demand.

Then why dont you greedy assholes demand a minimum wage of 500.00 per hour? Really kick start that demand.
why not zero taxes to prove tax cut economics don't work.

Good try. Well not really. I’m with you on redistributive taxes. I’ll take a zero rate please.
it doesn't work any better than a five hundred dollar an hour minimum wage; why be for failure instead of against failure.

Because your failure ALWAYS involve you losing somebody else's hard earned money. If raisng the minimum wage caused demand then please...why not to 500.00 an hour?
we only need to cover the cost of social services; currently around fourteen dollars an hour.

zero taxes won't work; higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand; a simple cost of living adjustment.

Im sure they will be going up very soon. Two things...the coastal liberals have an insatiable desire for money and spending. Thats just the normal upwards prssure.
But more importantly, in normal times tax hikes are a drag on election prospects. But given the current situation, and the intelligence of liberals, now they can raise their citizens property taxes and blame Trump. People like Lesh do fall for it. I have witnessed it.
Insatiable desire for money?
Republicans are looting the country. Talk about insatiable.
Because Democrats don’t own property?

Or we can discuss this complex topic like adults. And acknowledge that its unrealistic for a young person to be able to afford the mortgage where median home prices are 1.6 million dollars.

You KNOW something is wrong. But any fix you are programmed to support would only exacerbate the problem. Your fixes caused the problem.

In states where the government didn’t try to forestall foreclosures housing prices are 30% lower.

Three Ways President Obama Can Fix the Housing Crisis

And when home prices decline they cry like babies and throw government money to prop them up don’t they?

Obama Housing Plan Tries to Slow Downward Spiral

This is not about Obama. Just the two most recent articles I found.

If it's impossible to live there, the solution is simple: move.

Here you can buy a nice home for around a 150K. They are still affordable and homes under 30 years old.

Here you can buy a nice home for around a 150K. They are still affordable and homes under 30 years old.

And what is the average wage 'there'?

Which is why rents are soaring. It's supply and demand just like any other market. We landlords took a huge hit during the housing bubble, yet not one legislator offered a suggestion to help. Hey! You're a landlord, you know the risk of investments, so it's tough turkeys if you are having financial problems.

Now that we are getting some of those losses back, leftist legislatures were considering putting a cap on how much a landlord could charge for rent.

Do you see the inequity here?

And what is the average wage 'there'?

The median wage is just a bit over 52K in our state.

it makes more sense to raise the minimum wage to fifteen and hour, and provide recourse to unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed, so land lords can charge enough rent to upgrade their properties.

Insatiable desire for money?
Republicans are looting the country. Talk about insatiable.
Because Democrats don’t own property?

lying about income is a growing problem for mortgage companies again. Expect major defaults relatively in high tax states. That combined with out-migration will lead to state defaults.

Forum List

Back