🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Prophet Muhammad on Jews

there is no muslim science or math or medicine. -------there isn't even muslim art-----
there is some Iranian poetry so muslims claim THAT as muslim. Some non muslims
living in lands conquered by arab barbarians did write their works in Arabic---sometimes---
so muslims claim that stuff as "muslim"-----what is called muslim "architecture" is
actually Byzantine-----developed from Egyptian and Greek. Math is hindu and
astronomy is Zoroastrian (la la we three kings of orient are.....la la FOLLOWING
YONDER STAR------parseees) getting back to muslim architecture---think TENT.
Felafel is probably greek----but it might also be Egyptian. AED's are MUSLIM .
Islamic claims to this or that innovation in cuisine is like the FRENCH claim that
the FRENCH SONS OF LIBERTY-----invented FRENCH FRIES and CORN ON THE COB

it was during the years between 900 and 1200 that muslims slaughtered jews in the Spanish
cities of Cordova, Granada and Toledo and most fled the filth and stench of islam. The golden
age of jewish literature and science had NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM-----jews had lots of
"golden ages" of literature and science------muslims remain, mostly illiterate and still try to claim that
various accomplished people in science and art who are IN FACT----jews, Christians and pagans
of various sorts were "muslims" -------someday------muslims will invent the story of the "reversion
of albert einstein to islam" For the record----GALEN was not a muslim. as to stalin----probably

It was narrated that during the time of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) some Companions sought to protect a Muslim thief from punishment and brought forward a Jewish man instead as the culprit.
Thereupon God the Almighty revealed 6 verses of Surah Al-Nisaa in defense of the right of the Jew, urging people to be just. The verses read:

Indeed, We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth so you may judge between the people by that which Allah has shown you. And do not be for the deceitful an advocate. And seek forgiveness of Allah. Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful. And do not argue on behalf of those who deceive themselves. Indeed, Allah loves not one who is a habitually sinful deceiver. They conceal [their evil intentions and deeds] from the people, but they cannot conceal [them] from Allah, and He is with them [in His knowledge] when they spend the night in such as He does not accept of speech. And ever is Allah, of what they do, encompassing. Here you are - those who argue on their behalf in [this] worldly life - but who will argue with Allah for them on the Day of Resurrection, or who will [then] be their representative? And whoever does a wrong or wrongs himself but then seeks forgiveness of Allah will find Allah Forgiving and Merciful. And whoever commits a sin only earns it against himself. And Allah is ever Knowing and Wise. But whoever earns an offense or a sin and then blames it on an innocent [person] has taken upon himself a slander and manifest sin” [4: 106-112]

This story paints a clear picture of how Islam has set the foundation of peaceful coexistence based on pillars of justice, harmony and tolerance towards non-Muslims living in a Muslim majority society. Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) founded a civil state ruled by justice, without regard to religion or origins and he himself was just to all, Muslims and non-Muslims alike.
How did the Prophet deal with the Jews during his stay in Medinah?

sadly-----there are millions of children that buy into this bullcrap. It makes them complacent----
and to some extent----resentful

Who are you trying to fool, ancient lion? we know Muhammad had a Jew and Jewess stoned to death.
See the hadith Bukhari vol8 book 82 no 809

Who are you trying to fool, ancient lion? we know Muhammad had a Jew and Jewess stoned to death.

oh-----just those two. Hubby who was born a dhimmi in a classical shariah shit hole can supply
a lot more of interest regarding islamically murdered jews. As to the Koran-----it is an important
document-----it confirms the rights of jews of the world to the city once called Yathrib. Jews resided
in that city for more years than islam has been in existence-------I would describe it as the 22 nd holy
jewish city-------it precedes even Brooklyn 'holy' value. It is a travesty that the world is denied the right to
excavate that important place. I have no doubt that important historic writings are buried in the sand

Prophet Muhammad dealt fairly with the Jews all of his life. ..... :cool:

how do you know and what do you call "fairly"?. It is possible that he dealt with jews just as
he dealt with other people not inclined to lick his ass-------ie held no PARTICULAR animosity
to jews. He probably dealt with Christians and Jews and Zoroastrians-----"equally". Shariah
law is the machination of muslim "scholars" who try to GUESS what muhummad had wanted
as law. Muhummad did not actually elaborate shariah I have known muslims who consider
SHARIAH law-----to represent a system that is completely FAIR to all people which is why I advocate
a system of DHIMMIA for muslims in the USA. I want muslims to believe that they are being treated
completely FAIRLY I also advocate the same system for muslims in Israel, in fact in every non-
muslim majority country. India would be a very good place to start because there are LOTS of
muslims there despite the fact that there are far more Hindus.. There is a problem in that there
are few living examples of WHAT TO DO WITH THE DHIMMI-----since those countries that DID
it------have effectively wiped out that class

Does that include when he was beheading entire villages of Jews who wouldn't convert?
The jewish tribe known as the Banu Quaryza broke the peace pack they had signed with the muslims by attacking their city. The jews were defeated in a final battle with the muslims and captured.

The jews were given a trial and found guilty of treason. And were given the death sentence.

As a mercy, the condemned criminals were given the option of converting to Islam and keeping their lives. Most chose to be executed. .... :cool:

Does that include when he was beheading entire villages of Jews who wouldn't convert?
The jewish tribe known as the Banu Quaryza broke the peace pack they had signed with the muslims by attacking their city. The jews were defeated in a final battle with the muslims and captured.

The jews were given a trial and found guilty of treason. And were given the death sentence.

As a mercy, the condemned criminals were given the option of converting to Islam and keeping their live. Most chose to be executed. .... :cool:

what else is new?----- islam was spread widely using the same barbaric mechanism upon many
people including Jews and Christians and Zoroastrians and Hindus. Christians did it too-----upon
muslims and jews and various other peoples. In general that sort of filth was rarely, if ever,
employed by jews or hindus or Buddhists, -----It is difficult to predict the future. Filth is nothing new
in the actions of HUMAN BEANS. Christians seem to have given it up COMPLETELY-----muslims
are still at it

As a mercy, the condemned criminals were given the option of converting to Islam and keeping their lives. Most chose to be executed. .... :cool:
Because the Jews of 600AD were known for being aggressive warriors.
Fell stupid yet?

daj-----interesting "hadith"------it does not state the nature of the sexual indiscretion
of which the lovng pair were "guilty"------but it does note that the male jew tried to
protect the female jew from the deadly rocks. At the time that Muhummad decided to
murder the pair-----jewish jurisprudence had completely discarded execution for
virtually all sexual indiscretions between two consenting adults. The legal cure was --FIND A
WAY OUT------sometimes the way out was----let HEAVEN SORT IT OUT-------it was a grounds
for divorce for the "injured" spouse----ie that is usually the betrayed husband or so they so
construed back then. I learned lots about islam when I encountered lots of muslims----which was late
1960s and since. Early on-----there was a civil war in Pakistan west Pakistan' vs east Pakistan.
Islamic law is PRACTICAL------in order to ease the situation all the girls of east Pakistan were
LEGALLY DECLARED "TAKFIR"----making them legal targets of rape------the estimated figure
was 1/4 million rapes-------there were no prosecutions of the rapists------no "stonings"
something about EMULATION OF AL NABI

Fell stupid yet?

IRGUN of Yathrib? I have never understood what jews of 600 AD had against muhummad. They seemed
to have gotten along------almost well, with Zoroastrians and Hindus and even Buddhists

Fell stupid yet?

IRGUN of Yathrib? I have never understood what jews of 600 AD had against muhummad. They seemed
to have gotten along------almost well, with Zoroastrians and Hindus and even Buddhists
I'm sure a town of Jews working during the day and studying Torah at night were vicious warriors.

Fell stupid yet?

I'm sure a town of Jews working during the day and studying Torah at night were vicious warriors.

there is a GOOD reason that I insist on the EXCAVATION of Medina------Jews lived there
for ----probably AT LEAST 1000 years before muhummad took over. I cannot believe that
considering those GENIZA habits that jews have-----and CERTAINLY THE JEWS OF ARABIA
had (I am measuring their geniza habits by my hubby who was born-----sorta NEAR medina and
saves every scrap of written document that he has encountered since he hit the shores of NY----
I LIVE IN A GENIZA!!!!) There has to be a treasure trove of documents buried in the sands of
Medina------that will CLEAR THE HISTORIC RECORD FOREVER ......... right? huh? ----good
idea?-----ya think the idea will galvanize the Saudi king?

Fell stupid yet?

there is a GOOD reason that I insist on the EXCAVATION of Medina------Jews lived there
for ----probably AT LEAST 1000 years before muhummad took over. I cannot believe that
considering those GENIZA habits that jews have-----and CERTAINLY THE JEWS OF ARABIA
had (I am measuring their geniza habits by my hubby who was born-----sorta NEAR medina and
saves every scrap of written document that he has encountered since he hit the shores of NY----
I LIVE IN A GENIZA!!!!) There has to be a treasure trove of documents buried in the sands of
Medina------that will CLEAR THE HISTORIC RECORD FOREVER ......... right? huh? ----good

I appreciate your NON-COMMENT independent

Fell stupid yet?

Your post was insightful and informative.
I couldn't give a hoot concerning the people who have caused so many Jews so much misery and death since 1948.

Fell stupid yet?

I couldn't give a hoot concerning the people who have caused so many Jews so much misery and death since 1948.

sheeeeesh Independent -----I EXPECTED MORE----especially on my insistence on the excavation of
the holy jewish city of YATHRIB

Fell stupid yet?

you must mean since 600 AD

sheeeeesh Independent -----I EXPECTED MORE----especially on my insistence on the excavation of
the holy jewish city of YATHRIB
The only thing I can add is that every city a Muslim takes a dump in seems to become a Holy Muslim city.
How could I add to a post that told it like it is.
I'm sorry to disappoint you.

Forum List

Back