Prophetic quote that describes how and why the left own out culture. Its really our fault. Our passive tolerance.

View attachment 596488

Well Whoopi is getting cancelled for talking deplorable crap so there might be hope yet.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

This may sound contradictory but I don't think Caryn Johnson should be fired. Freedom of speech should be supported but everyone including Caryn Johnson and every stupid pathetic commie musician should crushed for being the pathetic arrogant pride filled Communist puppets they are and have always been.

“Tolerance will reach such a level that intelligent people will be banned from thinking so as not to offend the imbeciles.”

Fyodor Dostoyevsky 1821-1881

Yes this is precisely where we are and us passively allowing these corrupt lewd immoral liars to shape our very nature and our culture is exactly why we are where we are. Very very few people will be spared the wrath that's coming.
I agree. Everywhere I look I see aggressive homosexuals "out" to get me. It keeps me awake at night.

I agree. Everywhere I look I see aggressive homosexuals "out" to get me. It keeps me awake at night.

No, but the scumbags sure want to taunt, flaunt and offend as many upstanding moral person on earth and that is their entire intent at every single gay pride parade or rally they have here or anywhere around the world.

Forum List

Back