Prosecutors dropping charges against Baldwin

Prosecutors playing politics instead of enforcing the law is hurting our country.
No doubt. Are they being paid off, or just brainwashed leftists? I tend to think it’s the latter.

Butin this case we do. Baldwin has long been a vocal opponent to trump and his cult. They hate him. The shooting would have never received as much attention if it was anybody else.

So you're saying that Baldwin hated Trump and his supporters and spewed hate against them non stop. So for that reason you support him getting away with killing someone scot free? Shocking! :cuckoo:

Yep. Right wingers have hated him for quite a while. Long before the shooting incident. MAGA hate for him is right up there with their hate for Rosie ODonald, and Whoopie Goldberg.

And they all don't have a public pulpit on which to spew their hatred to the masses. Why don't you post us some of the nice things they said about Trump and his supporters? And your opinion is they should be revered and liked by Trump supporters? Are you fuckin' nuts?

So you're saying that Baldwin hated Trump and his supporters and spewed hate against them non stop. So for that reason you support him getting away with killing someone scot free? Shocking! :cuckoo:
We see that in the application of the law all the time. If you side against Trump, the law goes easy on you. If you support Trump, they will throw the book at you.

This thread is yet another example of how a subject can be tortuously twisted into purely ideological nonsense that ignores fact and reason.

Yep. Right wingers have hated him for quite a while. Long before the shooting incident. MAGA hate for him is right up there with their hate for Rosie ODonald, and Whoopie Goldberg.
I hated him after I heard how he verbally abused his young daughter. I didn’t know anything of his politics then, and I didn‘t even know until this thread.

If you had asked me last week if Baldwin was a supporter of Trump’s or not, I wouldn’t have had a clue.

MAGA hate has nothing to do with his acting ability.

No, you're right, nothing to do with his acting, it has everything to do with his hate for them, and him using his public pulpit to spew hate about them. :cuckoo:

You apparently lack any understanding about cause and effect, not surprising.

Nothing near what I said, but you're a goofy little pinhead to post that.

And they all don't have a public pulpit on which to spew their hatred to the masses. Why don't you post us some of the nice things they said about Trump and his supporters? And your opinion is they should be revered and liked by Trump supporters? Are you fuckin' nuts?
I can't think of anything nice that can honestly be said about trump and his MAGA cult. That's their fault, not mine.

I can't think of anything nice that can honestly be said about trump and his MAGA cult. That's their fault, not mine.

So you hate as well, thanks for clarifying, another hypocrite on the left, what a surprise. :blahblah:
Your only point in being in this thread is to spew your hate. :dunno:

So you hate as well, thanks for clarifying, another hypocrite on the left, what a surprise. :blahblah:
Your only point in being in this thread is to spew your hate. :dunno:
Actually I'm here to see ust how crazy you MAGAs will get.

And let the word go forth:

Democrats… excuses will be made for the worst of crimes, including murder, and charges will be dropped.

Republicans….you will rot in prison if you trespass.
tenor-10.gif

That a round of real ammunition was placed in the firearm is criminal. Whomever did that should be charged. Baldwin, obviously, is not that person.

Butin this case we do. Baldwin has long been a vocal opponent to trump and his cult. They hate him. The shooting would have never received as much attention if it was anybody else.
Your goofy conspiracy theories kinda’ define the unhinged left.

Now Baldwin is facing a civil lawsuit from the family of the woman he killed, despite having the involuntary manslaughter charges dropped.

Who knows what will come of that, if anything.

Forum List

Back