Prosecutors dropping charges against Baldwin

Shouldn't everyone?
How is he not being prosecuted for involuntary manslaughter at the very least.

But his wealth and old white elite status (all things you all used to bitch about) saved him.

Equal justice for all is nonexistent
Involuntary manslaughter is killing someone unlawfully, but not intentionally. Baldwin had no responsibility to check the gun. That responsibility was born by the weapons master.

Involuntary manslaughter is killing someone unlawfully, but not intentionally. Baldwin had no responsibility to check the gun. That responsibility was born by the weapons master.
When you hold a weapon you have a responsibility to make sure its safe. Take a shooting class sometime

When you hold a weapon you have a responsibility to make sure its safe. Take a shooting class sometime
For movies, the rules say the weapon's master has thatresponsibility. I agree everyone who is handed a gun should check it out, but the weapons master is the one legally responsible in this case.

Right lol

So I load a gun, give it to you and tell you it's not loaded and you shoot someone it's my fault...

You're a buffoon

Right lol

So I load a gun, give it to you and tell you it's not loaded and you shoot someone it's my fault...

You're a buffoon
If we were on a movie set, and you were the designated weapons master, who is responsible for all firearms, and whose main responsibility is to make sure all guns are safe to use in the scene, and I was an actor, then yes. It would be your fault.

For movies, the rules say the weapon's master has thatresponsibility. I agree everyone who is handed a gun should check it out, but the weapons master is the one legally responsible in this case.
Why do they even need real guns in the first place? The fake ones are a dead-on ringer.

Forum List

Back