Prosecutors (Kamala Haris) to retry Caramad Conley for murder

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
This man was proclaimed innocent by a judge.

Kamala Harris move to re-prosecute him.

There are many such stories about Kamala.

Rather than immediately act to scuttle the case in light of Miller's findings, San Francisco prosecutors sought to have a new trial date set by Judge Charles Haines for Jan. 28. A status conference is set for Jan. 4.

"We need to be able to review the ruling by the judge," said Seth Steward, spokesman for District Attorney Kamala Harris.

In an interview after, the star witness Clifford Polk actually confessed he had made up the allegations that sent Conley to prison and admitted fear of being put away himself had driven him to it

The judge ordered Conley to be released, but Kamala Harris stepped in and took him back to trial in her last month as San Francisco DA. He said: "Had Kamala not played those games, I would have walked out of the prison I was in straight home." Caramad was ultimately cleared of all charges by the jury in absolute devastation for Kamala Harris

It came out a few days ago that he's about to get paid $3.5 million from San Francisco for the injustice Kamala Harris caused him

Many such stories like this

This man was proclaimed innocent by a judge.

Kamala Harris move to re-prosecute him.

There are many such stories about Kamala.

Rather than immediately act to scuttle the case in light of Miller's findings, San Francisco prosecutors sought to have a new trial date set by Judge Charles Haines for Jan. 28. A status conference is set for Jan. 4.
"We need to be able to review the ruling by the judge," said Seth Steward, spokesman for District Attorney Kamala Harris.

In an interview after, the star witness Clifford Polk actually confessed he had made up the allegations that sent Conley to prison and admitted fear of being put away himself had driven him to it
The judge ordered Conley to be released, but Kamala Harris stepped in and took him back to trial in her last month as San Francisco DA. He said: "Had Kamala not played those games, I would have walked out of the prison I was in straight home." Caramad was ultimately cleared of all charges by the jury in absolute devastation for Kamala Harris
It came out a few days ago that he's about to get paid $3.5 million from San Francisco for the injustice Kamala Harris caused him
Many such stories like this

They do it in Missouri yet you never say a word.

Forum List

Back