Protect the results of the 2020 election!

This thread is about protection of the 2020 election results - it is NOT about the Reagan, Clinton, Bush or Obama election gripes. However, I shall briefly touch on those gripes as they have come up a few times on this thread.

Sadly, there are many Democrats & Republicans who to this day refuse to accept past election results and blather on full of hate and discontent. A rhetorical question: How many of you still refuse to accept the legitimacy of the Obama 2 term presidency? The deep-seeded grievances on both sides are irrelevant to the US election process.

What is relevant in an election is that the loser accepts the legitimacy of the election results and concedes soon after. All that counts and should be respected are the votes cast on the day.

Protect the 2020 election results!
Back in November.
You haven't even accepted the last election results and your screaming at the sky for the next one already? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh, I accepted it. And my fears weren't answered since Rump was as bad I I thought he would. Instead my Nightmares were create because he's many times worse. Rump needs to be turned over to NY on Jan 21 at 12:01 PM.

Forum List

Back