Protecting America????

Political Chic and Jeremiah are pushing a radical conservative agenda unsupported by the facts.

Political Chic continues to lie and practice fraud. The truth is not in here, as scripture says.

I get that you don't like the Saudis.

One, legal fees have nothing to do with your assertion.

Two, campaign fund fraud is rampant in both parties and needs to be corralled.

Three, Michelle Malkin has less creditability than even you.

Four, refer to two above.

Conclusion: Citizens United needs to over turned and public campaign financing mandated for all federal candidates.

Political Chic and Jeremiah are pushing a radical conservative agenda unsupported by the facts.

Political Chic continues to lie and practice fraud. The truth is not in here, as scripture says.

Conclusion: Citizens United needs to over turned and public campaign financing mandated for all federal candidates.

I never lie, dim-wit.

I never lie, dim-wit.

When you practice to deceive by manipulating the evidence, that, yes, is a lie and fraud.

One, Islam is not an enemy of the USA, but jihadism is.

Two, Christianity is not an enemy of the Middle East, but certain factions of the social traditionalist evangelical and fundamentalist communities are.

Last edited:
Believe it or not, military members have access to things called the "Internet" and "television". And they know just as much about radical Islam as you and me.

I learned what I needed to know on 9/11/01

And I learned all I need to know about Judaism when I read about the USS Liberty, Jonathan Pollard, and the Lavon Affair.

See what I did?

Yep. You fell for baseless propaganda without a fight. Thanks for the report. - J. p.s. USS Liberty was called an accident by US GOV. There was no motive for our closest allies to intentionally attack USS Liberty. Without motive you've got nothing. As any good lawyer will inform you. - Jeri

Jeri is correct. The USA accepted the mistake as a misadventure not a deliberate attack by Israel.

Yep. You fell for baseless propaganda without a fight. Thanks for the report. - J. p.s. USS Liberty was called an accident by US GOV. There was no motive for our closest allies to intentionally attack USS Liberty. Without motive you've got nothing. As any good lawyer will inform you. - Jeri

There appears to have been a cover-up by the NSA.

And Israel did have a motive, as the Liberty was an intelligence ship listening in on Israel communications during the war.

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Meanwhile, the Lavon Affair is fact. Israel attempted to attack American targets in Egypt and blame it on Arabs.

1.5. But...the Bush administration then disallowed even the mention of "jihad," or "Islam," in connection with the war on terror:
"The following set of suggestions regarding appropriate language for use in conversations with target audiences was developed by the Extremist Messaging Branch of the National
Counterterrorism Center...."
http://www.investigativeproject.org/documents/misc/127.pdf

a. Obama continued this....on steroids!

So Bush forbid the mention of 'jihad' and Obama continued that??

lol, then I guess you'll deny that President Obama said this last month:

"Deranged or alienated individuals – often U.S. citizens or legal residents – can do enormous damage, particularly when inspired by larger notions of violent jihad. That pull towards extremism appears to have led to the shooting at Fort Hood, and the bombing of the Boston Marathon."

I never lie, dim-wit.

When you practice to deceive by manipulating the evidence, that, yes, is a lie and fraud.

Two, Christianity is not an enemy of the Middle East, but certain factions of the social traditionalist evangelical and fundamentalist communities are.

Let's pretend that you understand the meaning of words that you use.

"...manipulating the evidence,..."

ev·i·dence
/ˈevədəns/
Noun
The available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

I provided evidence.

Leftists and Obama apologists will simply claim that it isn't evidence.....
...but will not be able to refute same.

Unless they lie.

That's were you come in.

1.5. But...the Bush administration then disallowed even the mention of "jihad," or "Islam," in connection with the war on terror:
"The following set of suggestions regarding appropriate language for use in conversations with target audiences was developed by the Extremist Messaging Branch of the National
Counterterrorism Center...."
http://www.investigativeproject.org/documents/misc/127.pdf

a. Obama continued this....on steroids!

So Bush forbid the mention of 'jihad' and Obama continued that??

lol, then I guess you'll deny that President Obama said this last month:

"Deranged or alienated individuals – often U.S. citizens or legal residents – can do enormous damage, particularly when inspired by larger notions of violent jihad. That pull towards extremism appears to have led to the shooting at Fort Hood, and the bombing of the Boston Marathon."

What???

You're revealing that Obama is unable to be consistent???

Next thing you'll deny is that he is the messiah!

Turn in your Leftist credentials.

There appears to have been a cover-up by the NSA.

And Israel did have a motive, as the Liberty was an intelligence ship listening in on Israel communications during the war.

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Meanwhile, the Lavon Affair is fact. Israel attempted to attack American targets in Egypt and blame it on Arabs.

How come everything always gets turned into an attack Israel discussion? I think it is a bunch of nonsense! I think I'll go swimming. This is pointless! Another discussion GONE. - Jeri

I learned what I needed to know on 9/11/01

And I learned all I need to know about Judaism when I read about the USS Liberty, Jonathan Pollard, and the Lavon Affair.

See what I did?

Bzzzzt. Sorry, wrong answer. Let's reveal to our studio audience and all the folks at home what the right answer is: the hint was "manipulating the evidence" as PoliChic put it... anyone?
Satire. He used the same fallacy in reverse to demonstrate the fallacy.

As a consolation prize we have for both of you a "pin the pork on the Muslim" game you can play at home. Fun for the whole WASP-Islamophobe family.

:Boom2:

Last edited:

Did you miss this in an earlier post?
Or....not understand the significance herein?

"4. It turns out that the Obama campaign's crack team of fundraisers decided to turn off all security validation for credit-card donations. Want to enter the name Pedro Martinez when the credit-card belongs to Arnold Fizbin? Need to use the ZIP code 99999 when the card owner's ZIP is 02154? No problem! The Obama campaign doesn't care!

In order for this to occur, the "Address Verification System has to be specifically disabled to allow this fraud."
Doug Ross @ Journal: The Obama Campaign's Massive Credit Card Scandal"

I never lie, dim-wit.

"Given the state-of-the art digital sophistication of the President’s re-election campaign—including social media, micro-targeting and data-mining—its online donation system contains at least three major security vulnerabilities:

1. The absence of the industry-standard CVV and unknown use of AVS anti-fraud security for online credit card donations
2. The presence of a branded, major third party-owned website (Obama.com) redirects its 68% foreign traffic to a campaign donation page
3. Active foreign solicitation using indiscriminate email solicitations and exposure to social media

Specifically: Obama Campaign Lacks the Industry-Standard Level Of Credit Card Security For Donations, But Uses It For Merchandise Purchases: To purchase Obama campaign merchandise, the campaign requires buyers to enter their credit card CVV security code, but does not require the credit card security code to be entered when making an online campaign donation (see page 61). By GAI’s estimates, the Obama campaign’s failure to utilize industry-standard protections potentially costs the campaign millions in extra processing fees. (with purpose)

The BIG Picture is Massive Fraud

There are reasons why the Obama campaign would use CVV code security technology for merchandising. In short, the CVV code on the back of your credit or debit card is there to ensure that the individual using the card is you, or someone authorized by you to use the card."
The Patriots News: Secret Service Must Investigate Obama Credit Card Fraud by JB Williams , 10/10/12

Sigh. What does that have to with the ME? If you are suggesting that the Saudi kingdom is attempting to donate illegally, this is exactly what we said the problem would be with Citizens United if it were upheld.

Can't have both cake and eat it.

What???

why do you Conservatives believe that Obama is the Messiah?

Here ya' go, Hyrcamajerk.....

...see how many are conservatives:

a. Susan Sarandon: ”He is a community organizer like Jesus was, and now we’re a community and he can organize us.” The Hill, January 21, 2009

b. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort of a potential savior that might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said. Sculpture of Obama as Jesus causes stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

c. "We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."
Source: Michelle Obama, Campaign rally. April 17, 2012.

d. In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimicking the cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.
... Newsweek has named Obama "god of all things" on its cover.
SOURCE: Times of India (November 20, 2010).

e. Rabbi David Saperstein, reading from Psalms in English and Hebrew, noticed from the altar that the good men and women of the congregation that day, including the Bidens and other dignitaries, had not yet stood. Finally Bishop Vashti McKenzie of the African Methodist Church asked that everyone rise. At that moment Saperstein saw something from his angle of vision: "If I had seen it in a movie I would have groaned and said, 'Give me a break. That's so trite.'" A beam of morning light shown [sic] through the stained-glass windows and illuminated the president-elect's face. Several of the clergy and choir on the altar who also saw it marveled afterward about the presence of the Divine.
The Promise: President Obama, Year One, by Jonathan Alter.
(Simon & Schuster, May 2010 - p. 102)

f. He is provocative in insisting on an outstretched hand, where others only see animosity.
His tangible results in the short time that he has been active – are few and far between. His greatest results have been created with words and speeches – words that remain in the consciousness of their audience and have long-term effects.

He comes from humble beginnings and defends the weak and vulnerable, because he can identify himself with their conditions.

And no we are not thinking of Jesus Christ, whose birthday has just been celebrated - - but rather the President of the United States Barack Hussein Obama. [...]
Today, his historic Health Reform is being passed through the American Senate – a welfare policy breakthrough that several of his predecessors have been unable to manage. [...]

On the other hand, we have Jesus’ miracles that everyone still remembers, but which only benefitted a few.

Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus –
Source: "Obama greater than Jesus" Politiken Editorial [Denmark] December 29, 2009.

g. The White House released a photo of Obama with a halo around his head:
Photostream: Business and Pleasure in August | The White House

h. "Obama is standing above the country, above the world. He's sort of GOD."

"In a way Obama is standing above the country, above the world. He's sort of GOD. He's going to bring all different sides together."

- Newsweek editor Evan Thomas

i. EAST POINT, Ga.—The day after Barack Obama was elected president, Larry Younginer knelt in front of the congregants at his suburban Atlanta church and offered a prayer of thanks.
"Lord, we have again come to you in prayer, and you have heard our cries from heaven, and you have sent us again from the state called Illinois, a man called Barack to heal our land," said Younginer, a 62-year-old retired information systems worker at Coca Cola in Atlanta. "We pray that you will build a hedge around him that will protect him from those who would do him harm."
"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

Some see God's will in Obama win, by Dahleen Glanton. Chicago Tribune November 29, 2008.
Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

Community Organizers pray to Obama:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_3884G2s6A]SHOCK DISCOVERY! - Gamaliel Foundation Community Organizers pray to President-Elect Barack Obama - YouTube[/ame]

What???

why do you Conservatives believe that Obama is the Messiah?

Here ya' go, Hyrcamajerk.....

...see how many are conservatives:

a. Susan Sarandon: ”He is a community organizer like Jesus was, and now we’re a community and he can organize us.” The Hill, January 21, 2009

b. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort of a potential savior that might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said. Sculpture of Obama as Jesus causes stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

c. "We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."
Source: Michelle Obama, Campaign rally. April 17, 2012.

d. In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimicking the cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.
... Newsweek has named Obama "god of all things" on its cover.
SOURCE: Times of India (November 20, 2010).

e. Rabbi David Saperstein, reading from Psalms in English and Hebrew, noticed from the altar that the good men and women of the congregation that day, including the Bidens and other dignitaries, had not yet stood. Finally Bishop Vashti McKenzie of the African Methodist Church asked that everyone rise. At that moment Saperstein saw something from his angle of vision: "If I had seen it in a movie I would have groaned and said, 'Give me a break. That's so trite.'" A beam of morning light shown [sic] through the stained-glass windows and illuminated the president-elect's face. Several of the clergy and choir on the altar who also saw it marveled afterward about the presence of the Divine.
The Promise: President Obama, Year One, by Jonathan Alter.
(Simon & Schuster, May 2010 - p. 102)

f. He is provocative in insisting on an outstretched hand, where others only see animosity.
His tangible results in the short time that he has been active – are few and far between. His greatest results have been created with words and speeches – words that remain in the consciousness of their audience and have long-term effects.

He comes from humble beginnings and defends the weak and vulnerable, because he can identify himself with their conditions.

And no we are not thinking of Jesus Christ, whose birthday has just been celebrated - - but rather the President of the United States Barack Hussein Obama. [...]
Today, his historic Health Reform is being passed through the American Senate – a welfare policy breakthrough that several of his predecessors have been unable to manage. [...]

On the other hand, we have Jesus’ miracles that everyone still remembers, but which only benefitted a few.

Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus –
Source: "Obama greater than Jesus" Politiken Editorial [Denmark] December 29, 2009.

g. The White House released a photo of Obama with a halo around his head:
Photostream: Business and Pleasure in August | The White House

h. "Obama is standing above the country, above the world. He's sort of GOD."

"In a way Obama is standing above the country, above the world. He's sort of GOD. He's going to bring all different sides together."

- Newsweek editor Evan Thomas

i. EAST POINT, Ga.—The day after Barack Obama was elected president, Larry Younginer knelt in front of the congregants at his suburban Atlanta church and offered a prayer of thanks.
"Lord, we have again come to you in prayer, and you have heard our cries from heaven, and you have sent us again from the state called Illinois, a man called Barack to heal our land," said Younginer, a 62-year-old retired information systems worker at Coca Cola in Atlanta. "We pray that you will build a hedge around him that will protect him from those who would do him harm."
"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

Some see God's will in Obama win, by Dahleen Glanton. Chicago Tribune November 29, 2008.
Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

Community Organizers pray to Obama:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_3884G2s6A]SHOCK DISCOVERY! - Gamaliel Foundation Community Organizers pray to President-Elect Barack Obama - YouTube[/ame]

^^ "Three Men Make a Tiger" ^^.
snore.gif

How many terrorist attacks have Christians carried out? They say things the left disagrees with and they protest abortion clinics. That is all child's play compared to the acts committed by Muslims over the years. Muslims have been consistent with killing infidels. The "peaceful" ones remain silent. We keep getting told that only a handful are radical and the others can be trusted. I guess it's a big handful that are radical judging from the pics after 9/11 showing crowds cheering in different countries. I wonder how many of those t-shirts have been sold that celebrate the attack on us.

Until a large group of Muslims comes out and denounces terrorism, I will consider them to be in league with the killers. If they choose not to separate themselves or help us in locating the radicals among them, it is safe to assume they hold the same mindset.

...Until a large group of Muslims comes out and denounces terrorism, I will consider them to be in league with the killers. If they choose not to separate themselves or help us in locating the radicals among them, it is safe to assume they hold the same mindset.

There are museums in Israel honoring terrorists, and Israeli medals named after terrorist groups.

does that trouble you as well?

Forum List

Back