Did you post this:

"All Terrorists Are Muslim-- Except for the 94% that Aren't"

How about a yes or no.

Waiting.

Did you post this:

How about a yes or no.
Waiting.

Exactly whose question are you trying to avoid by going down this tangent hole pretending to be an idiot?

I posted the title of that article as part of a response to Clementine. It served its purpose and that was hours ago. It wasn't even addressed to you so get the fuck OVER it.

Did you post this:

How about a yes or no.
Waiting.

Exactly whose question are you trying to avoid by going down this tangent hole pretending to be an idiot?

I posted the title of that article as part of a response to Clementine. It served its purpose and that was hours ago. It wasn't even addressed to you so get the fuck OVER it.

Good.

So...now that you've admitted that you posted

....my post that, in scholarly fashion, [post #55] proved that far more than 6% are a threat to the West, and to non-Muslim Westerners, was entirely appropriate.

Therefore... your several posts blabbering about my not understanding how to read the board's posts were simply lies.

Since you posted "All Terrorists Are Muslim-- Except for the 94% that Aren't"...
my post about devout Muslims and the Koran was eminently responsive.

Your lies were an attempt to hide the fact that my response to the 94% line eviscerated your post.....and, I suppose, made you look like a fool.

But, it isn't that you appear a fool....rather, .you're a liar who is also a fool.

You could have retained some dignity by simply noting that the '94% aren't' necessarily terrorists, and terrorist supporters might arguably be convinced to be otherwise.
That might have also been a response to the OP.

Sad that so very many on the Left follow the disreputable path you chose.

Last edited:
Did you post this:

How about a yes or no.
Waiting.

Good.

....my post that, in scholarly fashion, [post #55] proved that far more than 6% are a threat to the West, and to non-Muslim Westerners, was entirely appropriate.

Therefore... your several posts blabbering about my not understanding how to read the board's posts were simply lies.

Since you posted "All Terrorists Are Muslim-- Except for the 94% that Aren't"...

Your lies were an attempt to hide the fact that my response to the 94% line eviscerated your post.....and, I suppose, made you look like a fool.

But, it isn't that you appear a fool....rather, .you're a liar who is also a fool.

You could have retained some dignity by simply noting that the '94% aren't' necessarily terrorists, and terrorist supporters might arguably be convinced to be otherwise.

"Admitted"??
MY NAME IS ON THE FRICKING POST, Einstein. It's not a damn secret! :cuckoo:

Neg on the way. Asshole.

And trust me-- you haven't "eviscerated" squatsola. Except for your own credibility in a desperate attempt to not only change the subject from your previous fallacies but try to piss me off enough to leave the thread because you can't deal with me calling out your fucking bullshit. Didn't work. You lose.

There's not a fucking word either in my post or on that site about "devout". Doesn't appear anywhere -- you made it up. So who's the fucking liar here, asshole?

Last edited:
Doesn't really address the comment, IMO. It's merely a deflection to divert attention from your hypocrisy.

If you beat her up badly enough, on the topic, she'll run off and start a call-out thread about you that'll end up in the badlands.

"If you beat her up badly enough, on the topic, she'll run off..."

Conjecture on the part of the defeated, an attempt to lick your wounds?

After all, what you suggest has never occurred.

Anyone who doubts my word can go to the badlands and see the proof.

Good.

"Admitted"??

Neg on the way.

I've nailed you, really gotten to you. You are a liar and a fool....and worse.

Now....this is the best part: you've proven what a low-bred sniveling cur you are.

Here's why:
When you first came to the board, someone gave you a neg, for a disagreement, and you mentioned it.....
I had problems with you, but sent you a pos rep, saying, 'I don't agree with neg reps for disagreement.'
(I've never given a neg....I fight battles in public.)

You: "Neg on the way."

I love it!
You filthy cur.....no better way to show the difference between us.

Don't ever change.

If you beat her up badly enough, on the topic, she'll run off and start a call-out thread about you that'll end up in the badlands.

You dunce!

Why didn't you provide the link???

The OP is called Progressives and Eugenics and demonstrates the lack of humanity of the progressives/liberals/ whatever.....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-badlands/300077-progressives-and-eugenics.html

Good.

"Admitted"??

Neg on the way.

Now....this is the best part: you've proven what a low-bred sniveling cur you are.

Here's why:
When you first came to the board, someone gave you a neg, for a disagreement, and you mentioned it.....
I had problems with you, but sent you a pos rep, saying, 'I don't agree with neg reps for disagreement.'
(I've never given a neg....I fight battles in public.).

And you're not shy to just make shit up in doing it. And for that you'll pay the price.

You must be very proud.

So.... your lying about what I didn't say makes me a "cur" --- how again? :confused:

:popcorn:

You dunce!

Why didn't you provide the link???

The OP is called Progressives and Eugenics and demonstrates the lack of humanity of the progressives/liberals/ whatever.....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-badlands/300077-progressives-and-eugenics.html

So.... you're a complete troll in a DC comics suit then? That's it?

I'll just wait for Clementine to come back. Maybe she's got enough brain for honest debate. Obviously that's beyond your ken.

"Admitted"??

Neg on the way.

Here's why:
(I've never given a neg....I fight battles in public.).

And you're not shy to just make shit up in doing it. And for that you'll pay the price.

You must be very proud.

So.... your lying about what I didn't say makes me a "cur" --- how again? :confused:

:popcorn:

I made nothing up...it's in the thread for all to see.

And, you remain a cur.

...Until a large group of Muslims comes out and denounces terrorism, I will consider them to be in league with the killers. If they choose not to separate themselves or help us in locating the radicals among them, it is safe to assume they hold the same mindset.

There are museums in Israel honoring terrorists, and Israeli medals named after terrorist groups.

does that trouble you as well?

If true, yes. Do you know what terrorists are honored there?

How many terrorist attacks have Christians carried out? They say things the left disagrees with and they protest abortion clinics. That is all child's play compared to the acts committed by Muslims over the years. Muslims have been consistent with killing infidels. The "peaceful" ones remain silent. We keep getting told that only a handful are radical and the others can be trusted. I guess it's a big handful that are radical judging from the pics after 9/11 showing crowds cheering in different countries. I wonder how many of those t-shirts have been sold that celebrate the attack on us.

Until a large group of Muslims comes out and denounces terrorism, I will consider them to be in league with the killers. If they choose not to separate themselves or help us in locating the radicals among them, it is safe to assume they hold the same mindset.

Here ya go, compiled on a single page for easy reading.

And here ya go again -- All Terrorists Are Muslim-- Except for the 94% that Aren't

>> Yet, Americans continue to live in mortal fear of radical Islam, a fear propagated and inflamed by right wing Islamophobes. If one follows the cable news networks, it seems as if all terrorists are Muslims. It has even become axiomatic in some circles to chant: “Not all Muslims are terrorists, but nearly all terrorists are Muslims.” Muslims and their “leftist dhimmi allies” respond feebly, mentioning Waco as the one counter example, unwittingly affirming the belief that “nearly all terrorists are Muslims.”

But perception is not reality. The data simply does not support such a hasty conclusion. On the FBI’s official website, there exists a chronological list of all terrorist attacks committed on U.S. soil from the year 1980 all the way to 2005. That list can be accessed here (scroll down all the way to the bottom).

... According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%). These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.

Yet notice the disparity in media coverage between the two. It would indeed be very interesting to construct a corresponding pie chart that depicted the level of media coverage of each group. The reason that Muslim apologists and their “leftist dhimmi allies” cannot recall another non-Islamic act of terrorism other than Waco is due to the fact that the media gives menial (if any) coverage to such events. If a terrorist attack does not fit the “Islam is the perennial and existential threat of our times” narrative, it is simply not paid much attention to, which in a circuitous manner reinforces and “proves” the preconceived narrative. It is to such an extent that the average American cannot remember any Jewish or Latino terrorist; why should he when he has never even heard of the Jewish Defense League or the Ejercito Popular Boricua Macheteros? Surely what he does not know does not exist!
<<

Never ceases to amaze me when the same voices that (correctly) rail at the biases of mainstream media.... then turn around and follow it like a puppy when it suits a preconceived agenda.

head-in-sand_21.jpg

Hope this helps.

It probably won't. :(

The only thing as consistent as the radical Muslim terrorist attacks is the defense of them by the left. I have yet to hear Obama or any leftie condemn the acts of the radical Muslms. Instead, they point fingers, as if to say that others have done it and therefore the Muslims are excused. The left is staunchly defensive of a group that doesn't believe in rights for women and even discuss proper times to beat their wives on television shows in their country. They don't want women voting or even speaking to men in public unless chaperoned. Honor killings and genital mutilations continue. Yet, the left defends them. And it's not just the terrorists who treat women like this. It's the Muslim culture. It's Sharia law. Islam is their government and Sharia law is their constitution. There can be only one reason for them to spread out and multiply across the world. They want Sharia law to rule someday and the left is all too willing to give them a hand. I am only repeating what different Muslims have stated over the years. They do not like American culture, laws and especially our constitution. It's evil in their eyes and they don't come here to live in a free country. They, like Obama, wish to fundamentally change the world. Sorry, liberals, but many of us just can't get behind that.

I asked before how many liberals would be willing to live under Sharia law. No one answered. Maybe because if you admit it would be a horrible existence, it might be harder to defend those who mistreat women to the extreme- all in the name of religion.

How many terrorist attacks have Christians carried out? They say things the left disagrees with and they protest abortion clinics. That is all child's play compared to the acts committed by Muslims over the years. Muslims have been consistent with killing infidels. The "peaceful" ones remain silent. We keep getting told that only a handful are radical and the others can be trusted. I guess it's a big handful that are radical judging from the pics after 9/11 showing crowds cheering in different countries. I wonder how many of those t-shirts have been sold that celebrate the attack on us.

Until a large group of Muslims comes out and denounces terrorism, I will consider them to be in league with the killers. If they choose not to separate themselves or help us in locating the radicals among them, it is safe to assume they hold the same mindset.

Here ya go, compiled on a single page for easy reading.

And here ya go again -- All Terrorists Are Muslim-- Except for the 94% that Aren't

>> Yet, Americans continue to live in mortal fear of radical Islam, a fear propagated and inflamed by right wing Islamophobes. If one follows the cable news networks, it seems as if all terrorists are Muslims. It has even become axiomatic in some circles to chant: &#8220;Not all Muslims are terrorists, but nearly all terrorists are Muslims.&#8221; Muslims and their &#8220;leftist dhimmi allies&#8221; respond feebly, mentioning Waco as the one counter example, unwittingly affirming the belief that &#8220;nearly all terrorists are Muslims.&#8221;

But perception is not reality. The data simply does not support such a hasty conclusion. On the FBI&#8217;s official website, there exists a chronological list of all terrorist attacks committed on U.S. soil from the year 1980 all the way to 2005. That list can be accessed here (scroll down all the way to the bottom).

... According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%). These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.

Yet notice the disparity in media coverage between the two. It would indeed be very interesting to construct a corresponding pie chart that depicted the level of media coverage of each group. The reason that Muslim apologists and their &#8220;leftist dhimmi allies&#8221; cannot recall another non-Islamic act of terrorism other than Waco is due to the fact that the media gives menial (if any) coverage to such events. If a terrorist attack does not fit the &#8220;Islam is the perennial and existential threat of our times&#8221; narrative, it is simply not paid much attention to, which in a circuitous manner reinforces and &#8220;proves&#8221; the preconceived narrative. It is to such an extent that the average American cannot remember any Jewish or Latino terrorist; why should he when he has never even heard of the Jewish Defense League or the Ejercito Popular Boricua Macheteros? Surely what he does not know does not exist!
<<

Never ceases to amaze me when the same voices that (correctly) rail at the biases of mainstream media.... then turn around and follow it like a puppy when it suits a preconceived agenda.

head-in-sand_21.jpg

Hope this helps.

It probably won't. :(

The only thing as consistent as the radical Muslim terrorist attacks is the defense of them by the left. I have yet to hear Obama or any leftie condemn the acts of the radical Muslms. Instead, they point fingers, as if to say that others have done it and therefore the Muslims are excused.

I forget... who killed Bin Laden?

The left is staunchly defensive of a group that doesn't believe in rights for women and even discuss proper times to beat their wives on television shows in their country.

And where do you see this "defense" again?
Never even heard of that last one btw -- that's disgusting.

They don't want women voting or even speaking to men in public unless chaperoned. Honor killings and genital mutilations continue. Yet, the left defends them.

Where? Where? :link:

And it's not just the terrorists who treat women like this. It's the Muslim culture. It's Sharia law. Islam is their government and Sharia law is their constitution. '

Whose constitution? Who's "them"?
More to the point, do you actually know and interact with any of ... "them"?

There can be only one reason for them to spread out and multiply across the world. They want Sharia law to rule someday and the left is all too willing to give them a hand. I am only repeating what different Muslims have stated over the years. They do not like American culture, laws and especially our constitution. It's evil in their eyes and they don't come here to live in a free country. They, like Obama, wish to fundamentally change the world. Sorry, liberals, but many of us just can't get behind that.

Don't blame you. Now where's this link that lays out this "giving them a hand". And again, who's "them"? Islam is all over the world. You're saying all Muslims " do not like American culture, laws and especially our constitution"? Really? How does that square with Muslim citizens in this country who have already sworn allegiance to it? Or died for it?

I asked before how many liberals would be willing to live under Sharia law. No one answered. Maybe because if you admit it would be a horrible existence, it might be harder to defend those who mistreat women to the extreme- all in the name of religion.

I never saw that question but I don't need time to think; I wouldn't want to live under any kind of religious law. Ever. And if I did I'd defy it at every opportunity.

Organized religion sucks the big one. It's a tool to herd people into a mob mentality, and that soon leads to the political. As you seem to understand already in at least a limited way.

No Sharia for me, no Christian law, no Jewish law, no Hindu law, no nuttin'. Not even blue laws. And as far as women, anything less that full equality is unacceptable and non-negotiable. Period. And that's not even an option under our Constitution; the Founders thought of that first thing. They knew all too well of the existing power collusion between Church and Aristocracy, which is exactly what they were breaking from. So it ain't gonna happen.

But back to the point of my reply to your post-- the idea that "all" or "most" terrorism comes from Islam, or from Muslims, is a fallacy promoted by the media. As demonstrated, the FBI numbers don't support it -- not even close. And I submit this idea that "the left defends them" is another fallacy promoted by the internets. So take both with more than a grain of salt.

Thank you for the engagement.

Last edited:
By "scrubbing material," I assume you mean blowing the terrorists up with drones.

By "scrubbing material," I assume you mean blowing the terrorists up with drones.

Why don't you want to actually respond to the OP?

By not doing so, you are agreeing to the procedures.....

...you may.....

....but please explain why that is the correct way to deal with the problem.

The OP closes with an actual question.

Can someone explain this?

"A known Hamas operative and unindicted co-conspirator in the largest terrorism financing trial in U.S. history &#8211; Kifah Mustapha &#8211; was recently escorted into the top-secret National Counterterrorism Center and other secure government facilities, including the FBI&#8217;s training center at Quantico, during a six-week &#8220;Citizen&#8217;s Academy&#8221; hosted by the FBI as part of its &#8220;outreach&#8221; to the Muslim Community.

Sheik Kifah Mustapha, who runs the Mosque Foundation in Bridgeview, asked some of the most pointed questions during the six week FBI Citizens&#8217; Academy and trip to Washington. He pushed agents to fully explain everything from the bureau&#8217;s use of deadly force policy to racial and ethnic profiling.... Mustapha also sang in a band sponsored by the Holy Land Foundation that regularly featured songs dedicated to killing Jews and glorifying Hamas. In a deposition he gave in a civil trial concerned with the murder of a Chicago teenager killed by Hamas while waiting for a bus in Israel,...." Join ACT for America

Protecting America?

Forum List

Back