Protest aim to take down whitehouse.gov on inauguration day

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Protest Aims to ‘Take Down’ WhiteHouse.Gov on Inauguration Day
National PR service circulates—then pulls—release highlighting campaign to crash government website...................................
A leading public-relations service blasted and then removed a news release this week highlighting a campaign to protest the inauguration of Donald Trump by crashing WhiteHouse.gov.

PR Newswire, a global news-release distribution service, circulated a release on Thursday highlighting a campaign launched by Protester.io, a digital protest organizing platform, to “take down” the White House website next Friday in protest of Trump’s inauguration.

“On January 20th, hundreds of thousands of Americans are going to Washington, DC to march in protest of the inauguration of Donald Trump. Millions more around the country will be joining the cause from home. If you can’t make it to Washington DC on inauguration day, you can still participate by occupying whitehouse.gov online,” the release read.

“Why is it important to participate? Isn’t this just another .........
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

From today on things are going to get really ugly , the Bill Ayers brain damaged crews will be out in full force along with Soro's and his paid trouble makers. Creating Chaos should work out perfectly for the next stage of stripping American's rights.
There is a difference between Protesting and going out acting like rabid dogs.

Leave the women out of it Will.
Trump deserves a chewing out and he's going to get one.
just pointing out it not just cyber, but physical as well.

and when my wife saw that article, she blew her top.

Couldn't understand why so many women would degrade themselves by wearing a hat like that
It's gonna be cold in D.C. I'm not getting the hidden meaning, if there is one. They look a bit odd, but ... I guess I don't get it.

Couldn't understand why so many women would degrade themselves by wearing a hat like that
It's gonna be cold in D.C. I'm not getting the hidden meaning, if there is one. They look a bit odd, but ... I guess I don't get it.
an attempt to shame the pussy grabber

an attempt to shame the pussy grabber
Making yourself look like a fool is shaming who?

Forum List

Back