Protest forming against ground zero mosque

You taking a break from molesting children in the boy's room penis breath? How's your Jihad going? Not everything works out like Mumbai, huh??? You leave that kind of stuff to the smaller Piss Ants, huh. You are too valuable and special to get your paws dirty, unless it comes to amusung yourself with farm animals. I get it. No need to explain. The Charade plays on Predator. ;)

you just called another member a pederast?

Pretense,

I was supposedly banned for a few days for that reason, and I never called the asshole a pederast.

methinks you are special. I could never get away with what you are doing.

dismissed

:eusa_whistle:

If you were I'm sorry to hear that. :( Where? when? I mirror allot.

there is definitely allot of raw emotion on this and similar threads. Why is that Dante?

You Talking to me Ass Clown??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes. I can see that you haven't let reality distract you from your purpose. As you were. :)

You taking a break from molesting children in the boy's room penis breath? How's your Jihad going? Not everything works out like Mumbai, huh??? You leave that kind of stuff to the smaller Piss Ants, huh. You are too valuable and special to get your paws dirty, unless it comes to amusung yourself with farm animals. I get it. No need to explain. The Charade plays on Predator. ;)

Hmm. During a discussion about something completely unrelated, you were thinking about molesting little boys. I wonder why?

Yes. I can see that you haven't let reality distract you from your purpose. As you were. :)

Hmm. During a discussion about something completely unrelated, you were thinking about molesting little boys. I wonder why?

How goes the Jihad Kalam. :):):)

Which?

Which?

You must learn to multi task better, it will help you reason more clearly. It is all one. It is all related protons, neutrons, and electrons Kalam. All charged particles looking for purpose and direction in the grand scheme of things. ;)

You must learn to multi task better, it will help you reason more clearly. It is all one. It is all related protons, neutrons, and electrons Kalam. All charged particles looking for purpose and direction in the grand scheme of things. ;)

Is it "post random inanities" day already? I must have missed the memo.

You are so perceptive. So what got blown up today? How's Bangkok holding up???

Other than your ego?

J'm okay there, thank you for your concern, it's touching. how's that aggression issue going with you?
Eh... you could stand to work on it a little, but I've dealt with worse. I don't know why you'd want my opinion, though.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.
Sun-tzu
Chinese general & military strategist (~400 BC)

Muslims have every right to build a mosque anywhere that it is legal to do so. And all the protest in the world won't stop it. Don't like it there? Get the city to zone against churches and religious buildings there.

They wouldn't do that. There are two very old, very beautiful churches there, both of which were very important to people on 9/11, one of them being Trinity Church.

I have a problem with people protesting against moderate muslims who want to show their commonality and support. Terrible message to send. Obviously, they can protest as they want, but that doesn't make it the right thing to do.

Well said Jillian, and in spirit I agree with that. Searching the root's of this protest, the suggestion is something much more sinister. Check into it independently. ;) That said, if I was considering such a project, and location was an issue, I would at the least consider relocation. We do it for burial grounds, because of archaeological finds, spotted owl's. We don't build strip joints around schools, with the exception of Queens.;) The attempt of the Islamic community reaching out is soured. This ain't exactly best foot forward. For Moderate Muslim's out there (both of you), keep up with that reform, it works wonders. Seriously. As long as you are here, think melting pot. ;)

Thank you for proving my point about your desire to control others.

They wouldn't do that. There are two very old, very beautiful churches there, both of which were very important to people on 9/11, one of them being Trinity Church.

I have a problem with people protesting against moderate muslims who want to show their commonality and support. Terrible message to send. Obviously, they can protest as they want, but that doesn't make it the right thing to do.

Well said Jillian, and in spirit I agree with that. Searching the root's of this protest, the suggestion is something much more sinister. Check into it independently. ;) That said, if I was considering such a project, and location was an issue, I would at the least consider relocation. We do it for burial grounds, because of archaeological finds, spotted owl's. We don't build strip joints around schools, with the exception of Queens.;) The attempt of the Islamic community reaching out is soured. This ain't exactly best foot forward. For Moderate Muslim's out there (both of you), keep up with that reform, it works wonders. Seriously. As long as you are here, think melting pot. ;)

Thank you for proving my point about your desire to control others.

You need to break that down for me Spanky. Be specific. Try to not add or take away from meaning. Clarify any speculation, rather than go off on tangents. ;)

J'm okay there, thank you for your concern, it's touching. how's that aggression issue going with you?
Eh... you could stand to work on it a little, but I've dealt with worse. I don't know why you'd want my opinion, though.

Sun-tzu

Yeah, I know who Sun-Tzu is. :lol:

"If they are angry, perturb them; be deferential to foster their arrogance." - The Art of War, Ch. 1

Sun-tzu

"If they are angry, perturb them; be deferential to foster their arrogance." - The Art of War, Ch. 1

The bottom line for each of us Kalam, as Individual's created and Purposed by God, is to develop that relationship with Him through Conscience. Adhering to that transcends what We All impose on each other. There is no lie in that. Conscience First in All things. The less we stray, the better we are for it.

Sun-tzu

The bottom line for each of us Kalam, as Individual's created and Purposed by God, is to develop that relationship with Him through Conscience. Adhering to that transcends what We All impose on each other. There is no lie in that. Conscience First in All things. The less we stray, the better we are for it.

Great.

FYI, your quote was from The Godfather, not Sun-Tzu. ;)

Great.

FYI, your quote was from The Godfather, not Sun-Tzu. ;)

My research showed both. I was thinking God Father when I researched it. The link shows Sun-Tzu being the original author.

Sun-tzu Quotes - The Quotations Page

Islam has declared Jihad?

Close. Radical Islam has declared a Jihad.

Great movie. Check it out. Or not.

HBO: Terror in Mumbai: Home

What does radical Islam have to do with a Muslim building in NYC?

Oh Dante... Your back... Who's guarding Hell, while you're here????

There is no relation that you don't want to believe. Everybody loves you totally and will sacrifice life itself for your personal comfort. ;) We are all here to serve your every whim Dante. ... What is that sound... ??? My alarm clock??? Oh it all makes sense now.

Forum List

Back