Protesters Carrying Rifle Outside Obama Rally

The lunatic fringe of the right wing is getting more and more extreme...fed by the ravings of Beck, Hannity, and FoxNews

Sooner or later there will be violence.

How is saying what they've been saying for years getting more and more extreme?

There already has been violence. When union thugs beat the crap out of Conservative protestors. Where was your outrage then?

Chrissy the shitstain thinks those protestors deserve the beatings.

So is there any evidence that these are actual right wingers? it's not difficult to pretend to mislead people.

Turns out the guy is a Ron Paul supporter and he met with the cops before hand and was assigned some cops to, in his words, protect his rights and his gun.
so, he was a responsible citizen and did what was needed to assure security that he was not a threat

OldRocks,
If you are going to give me a negative rep, you could have given it for incorrect information or for being uncivil. Instead, you give me a bad rep because you disagreed with me. It just goes to show how petty you are. There was nothing incorrect or idiotic about my post.

Here is my post: "They had a right to carry arms. They broke no laws. I don't see what the problem is."

I stand by that post. If you can prove me wrong, then do it.

OldRocks,
If you are going to give me a negative rep, you could have given it for incorrect information or for being uncivil. Instead, you give me a bad rep because you disagreed with me. It just goes to show how petty you are. There was nothing incorrect or idiotic about my post.

Here is my post: "They had a right to carry arms. They broke no laws. I don't see what the problem is."

I stand by that post. If you can prove me wrong, then do it.
oldrocksinthehead only does that to those with LESS rep power thanh him
it wont be long before you have more
;)

The lunatic fringe of the right wing is getting more and more extreme...fed by the ravings of Beck, Hannity, and FoxNews

Sooner or later there will be violence.

There already has been violence. When union thugs beat the crap out of Conservative protestors. Where was your outrage then?

Nobody deserves to be beaten, but when did that happen ?

The Constitution cites 'the right of the people peaceably to assemble'. Clearly the inclusion of the word 'peaceably' indicates that the people do not have the right to assemble non-peacefully.

Carrying weapons concealed or unconcealed to a political rally or protest constitutes a non-peaceful armed mob - not a peaceful demonstaration.

The message that these idiots conveyed was clear - their action were intended as a threat to the freely and legally elected President of the United States and to Democracy. Not to mention creating a huge potential public safety hazard.

On a practical basis, allowing people to carry automatic weapons to rallys just outside of a Presidential venue creates a situation where a large number of extremely well armed and coordinated militants could easily launch an overwehlming attack against the President.

It's my not-so-humble opinion that everyone that is known to have or does carry weapons to any Presidential venue or associated rally should be arrested and charged with sedition.

Nobody deserves to be beaten, but when did that happen ?
there was a man beaten in St Louis by SEIU thugs

PHOENIX – About a dozen people carrying guns, including one with a military-style rifle, milled among protesters outside the convention center where President Barack Obama was giving a speech Monday — the latest incident in which protesters have openly displayed firearms near the president.

Gun-rights advocates say they're exercising their constitutional right to bear arms and protest, while those who argue for more gun control say it could be a disaster waiting to happen.

Phoenix police said the gun-toters at Monday's event, including the man carrying an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle slung over his shoulder, didn't need permits. No crimes were committed, and no one was arrested.
"When you start to bring guns to political rallies, it does layer on another level of concern and significance," Solop said. "It actually becomes quite scary for many people. It creates a chilling effect in the ability of our society to carry on honest communication."

Man carrying assault weapon attends Obama protest - Yahoo! News

I am no fan of the President, but this is disturbing to me. The message is clear and quite frankly, I think inappropriate. Not to mention just plain stupid. Notice that at least one of the guys wouldn't identify himself.

Immie

Oh, if you're disturbed by THAT... you're just not going TO BELIEVE what Nature has planned to cure this problem... Join me in begging the Left to stop the insanity... Help me try to reason with the unreasonable... Let us unite to work towards shutting down the subversion of our nations founding principles and return her to her stable, principled moorings... to preclude a need of a natural correction.

It might work and wouldn't that be just lovely?

The Constitution cites 'the right of the people peaceably to assemble'. Clearly the inclusion of the word 'peaceably' indicates that the people do not have the right to assemble non-peacefully.

Carrying weapons concealed or unconcealed to a political rally or protest constitutes a non-peaceful armed mob - not a peaceful demonstaration.

The message that these idiots conveyed was clear - their action were intended as a threat to the freely and legally elected President of the United States and to Democracy. Not to mention creating a huge potential public safety hazard.

On a practical basis, allowing people to carry automatic weapons to rallys just outside of a Presidential venue creates a situation where a large number of extremely well armed and coordinated militants could easily launch an overwehlming attack against the President.

It's my not-so-humble opinion that everyone that is known to have or does carry weapons to any Presidential venue or associated rally should be arrested and charged with sedition.

Arrested and charged with sedition for what exactly? Carrying a gun in a lawful manner does not constitute sedition. How do you arrive at that conclusion?

Secret Service spokesman Ed Donovan said armed demonstrators in open-carry states such as Arizona and New Hampshire have little impact on security plans for the president.

"In both cases, the subject was not entering our site or otherwise attempting to," Donovan said. "They were in a designated public viewing area. The main thing to know is that they would not have been allowed inside with a weapon."

Arizona is an "open-carry" state, which means anyone legally allowed to have a firearm can carry it in public as long as it's visible.

'Nough said.

true dat

... Sooner or later there will be violence.

Probably... as that is Nature's way.

Eventually, the Americans will realize that its time to defend against Leftist subversion; which will be triggered by the Left taking a violent turn... and that will unleash the rage and nothing will stop it, until such time that there remains not a single living human being who is willing or able to express a leftist 'feeling'...

Now as for ME... I'm asking you idiots to just shut the fuck up and turn from your idiocy...

Stop the madness...

PLEASE...

Don't do it...

STOP!

What more could a person that will not submit to your idiocy do?

What rightist rage are you talking about? Certainly not the pipsqueaking at the town halls? Threatened with jailing for disruption, you all calmed down pretty quickly. And some form of government payer is going to go through.

Now demographically, you are generally old, white, male, and dying out. One out of three voters is you. In three election cyles, Hispanics alone will equal you. In six election cycles, you will be one out of five? What rightist rage? Not going to happen.

Come to think about it, if it had been leftists from the late 1960s and early 1970s coming to those town hall meetings, they would have beat the crap out of you then beat the crap out of the cops when they showed up. That crowd was a bad crowd for sure. Of course, they are all old now but still could beat the crap out of you guys at the town hall meetings. Why didn't they? They know you aren't important.

Last edited:
You should temporarily lose your right to bear arms if you are near the President.

When the President is no longer in your vicinity, you can carry on shooting Old Milwaukee cans off your fence post until the cows come home.

The most idiotic thing I have read on the boards this year. You give up rights to no man.

Forum List

Back