Protesters Carrying Rifle Outside Obama Rally

Really? I posted it and you commented. Even said you couldn't hear the interview over the 'talking heads'.
his was to text, yours was to a video
sorry, i couldnt hear what was being said, like i told you

And I posted the video to the "interview". Along with some other info that slipped under the radar.
yes, i watched that, and i didnt get the idea it was FAKE

A venue is considered a federal site when the Secret Service is protecting the president, and weapons are not allowed on a federal site, he said.
Interesting.

I wonder if they are the ones who determine what the 'venue' consists of? (it would make sense that they would be the ones to do so)

Could they declare (for example) that a mile radius around the President is the "venue"?

from your link

Never said otherwise. They planned it though, and each knew what the other was going to say.
it doesnt say that at all
it said they planed the interview
what marc the racsit ass said was it was fake and the guy didnt believe what he was saying

Right ... they planned the interview i.e. it was staged.

I don't remember Marc saying that the guy didn't believe what he was saying.

Never said otherwise. They planned it though, and each knew what the other was going to say.
what marc the racsit ass said was it was fake and the guy didnt believe what he was saying

thats what he sure implied
if he didnt actually say it

thats what he sure implied
if he didnt actually say it

I think you just misread what he was saying.

*shrug*

So Dive...what part of the South are you from? Amd when are you gonna wave your Confederate flag high again?
Ok. Back up a bit.

If you're implying that Dive is a racist (or anything close to that) you are dead wrong.

I've known him for years, and he is as far from a racist as anyone can be. We disagree on almost everything, and Lord knows we go at it tooth and nail out here, but he's a friend and I really don't appreciate him being called a racist.

I believe you owe him an apology for that one. Seriously.

So Dive...what part of the South are you from? Amd when are you gonna wave your Confederate flag high again?
Ok. Back up a bit.

If you're implying that Dive is a racist (or anything close to that) you are dead wrong.

I've known him for years, and he is as far from a racist as anyone can be. We disagree on almost everything, and Lord knows we go at it tooth and nail out here, but he's a friend and I really don't appreciate him being called a racist.

I agree with what you said about Dive ... but I don't see the Confederate flag as racist either. Really it was just a side to a civil war. Many black soldiers fought for the south as well, because the war wasn't just about that one issue. But enough of the history, simply put, I would have instead just called Marc naive ... ;) For not knowing that in the first place himself.

Ok. Back up a bit.

I missed that post.

(sorry I missed it too, dive .... and the one where you said he called you a racist ... I had already closed up shop and was getting ready to leave work)

Yeah, man, divecon is in no way a racist. I've known him for a couple of years now and it's absurd to even accuse him of being one.

Not cool.

All causes to the war flow from race and slavery, however. Blacks did fight in very few numbers for the South while more than 180,000 wore Union blue, more than 30,000 of them dying. Yes, to tens of millions of American, the Confederate battle flag is a symbol of racisim.

All causes to the war flow from race and slavery, however. Blacks did fight in very few numbers for the South while more than 180,000 wore Union blue, more than 30,000 of them dying. Yes, to tens of millions of American, the Confederate battle flag is a symbol of racisim.

Tell that to the black people that still salute it. I can't find the clip with the exact point I was making, but it's this show and about the guy in the first part of this clip.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIuTKAmKohs]YouTube - Reparations are bullshit! Part 3[/ame]

Here in NC the flag is flown in a lot of different places including at blacks houses and on their cars front plate etc.
So its racist against who?

Spoon fed interview vs. a speech from a POTUS.

Excellent comparison.

:thup:

An interview is not fake if it occurs. You may want to actually read what the morons on this thread are claiming. Every politician stages every interview they have. Obama is the worst, he wants to actually control what questions he gets asked so he will already have an answer typed into his teleprompter.

I understand what they are saying.

They are saying it was a staged, scripted interview.

EVERY interview the President gives is staged and scripted. And the current President tries to demand to know the questions ahead of time. Talk about fake. If this is fake then Obama and any interview is beyond fake.

A venue is considered a federal site when the Secret Service is protecting the president, and weapons are not allowed on a federal site, he said.
Interesting.

I wonder if they are the ones who determine what the 'venue' consists of? (it would make sense that they would be the ones to do so)

Could they declare (for example) that a mile radius around the President is the "venue"?

They can declare anything they want, which is the whole point about the fake outrage about weapons and the President. Those people were in an area that allowed them to be armed. Otherwise they would have been arrested. THAT is the entire point.

Hancock has ties to the Viper Militia...a group of right wing terrorists, many who are in jail.

Yup, usual attempts by idiots to blackball people so that instead of responding to their message you can just dismiss them. And you do it all the time.

Notice carefully you dumb bitch, he was not charged, nor tried for any of that. Further he believes, and others do as well, that the cases against them were fabricated.

Kinda like the case against the Waco Compound was fabricated. Or the charges against Randy Weaver were fabricated.

Forum List

Back